6

It's All About You, My Butterfly

The girls and the boys had arrived at the hotel. They shared 3 connecting room. First room 812 was Dara and Bommie. Second room 814 belongs to the boys: Top, Seungri and Youngbae. The last room 816 was CL and MInzy. The boys room was in the middle between the girls, they don’t want to be separated by floor. If something happened, they could reach the girls faster. When they’re arrived in their room, Seungri and Youngbae are busy taking out their stuffs and put them in the dresser. Top threw his bag to his bed and ran to Bommie’s room via connecting door. He hugged her from back and nuzzling his face to her hair “Let’s have a date tonight.”

 

She quickly gave him a peck on his lips and said “we can’t Tabi. We have dinner together with them, remember?”

 

Top pouted his lips and walked back to his room but Bommie offered him something irresistible “But I could tuck you in bed tonight…”

 

“Re-Really?” Top turned his body to face Bommie and JOY is clearly written on his face. Oh no, the JOY is stamped on his face! Bommie nodded shyly while lowering her gaze but Top held her chin up to meet his gaze. He slowly gave her a soft kiss but enough to send her to Atlanta.

 

“Oh geez… Please don’t mind me that I’m here.” Dara walked away to the boys room and averting her sight to the other view.

 

“Oh don’t worry Dara we don’t mind you saw this kiss, it’s an education for you and Jiyong of course.” Bommie and the girl just ran away and locking the connecting room, leaving Top and Bommie in their alien moments.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Noona, what are you doing here?” Seungri and Youngbae was trying to cover their body with their hands because they’re shirtless and only wearing shorts. Dara closed her eyes with her hand and slowly turned her body to the wall. She cursed “Aishhh… This is all because of that pabo alien invading my room and now he is abducting Bommie to his alien moments!”

 

“Noona, we’re safe for your eyes now. Just turn yourself back.” Youngbae informed her. She turned her body and apologized to them.

 

“I’m so sorry for ambushing your room like this. Aigooo… Where’s my manner TT TT!”

 

“It’s okay noona. My body is free for yours to see…” Seungri joked and proudly showed off his abs.

 

BAM! Suddenly the connecting door makes a loud thumped sound. The three of them jumped from their spot and looked at the connecting room. They slowly walked approaching to the connecting room and put their ears to the door. They could hear Bommie and gasping for air on her lip-locking session with Top. CL and Minzy opened the boys room and both were looking at Youngbae, Seungri and Dara were eavesdropping on something. CL asked to Seungri “What are you three doing????”

 

“Pssttt!” Youngbae put a finger on his mouth as a signal to be silent.

 

“Come here cat! Palli!” Seungri mouthed her calling her up to get closer to the wall.

 

The girls were entering the boys room. Both put their ears to the wall and they heard Bommie’s moan. Realizing what is happening on the other room, CL covered Minzy’s ears and pushed her back to their room. She locked the connecting room leaving Minzy alone banging on the door “Eonni!! I want to hear it tooooo!!!” CL didn’t bother to answer Minzy’s plead, she ran back to the wall.

 

“Omooo~ Is eonni d-doing it with Top oppa?” CL was stunned with the voice she heard.

 

“Huwaaaa… Top is corrupting Bommie’s brain! We need to stop them before they went further!” Dara is whining and get ready to open the connecting room and caught them!

 

But Seungri stop her “No noona… I think it’s normal for couple to do that.”

 

The girls screamed “WHATTTT?!!?!?!?!?!” They changed their gaze to Youngbae and seeking for back up but the boy just too scared to gave his answer. This is CL and Dara we’re talking about. The girls might look tiny, petite body and act like a little girls but they could be a Sparta when it comes to fighting. Youngbae gulped hard and he chose to shut his mouth and looked at the floor with red face.

 

“Just stop screaming and listen silently to what hyung and noona doing! If they’re really going to do it, we’ll stop it! But if it was just kissing for god sake let them eat each other mouth happily! Is it cool with you girls?” Seungri came up with a solution.

 

They’re all nodded their head and put their ears back to the wall. When they leaned on the door, silent greets them. Nothing can be heard. No moans or gasps. Suddenly the door opened. They’re all fell to the ground and grunted. Not to mention Seungri was underneath them and their body were crushing on him.

 

“What the hell is going on here?!’ Bommie yelled and sent them a deathly stare.

 

Minzy could heard Bommie’s voice rang to her room. She chanted all the saints she knew and started to pray, hoping the Lord would gave mercy upon her handsome oppas and lovely eonnis.

 

“Errr… No-noona… W-we…” Youngbae’s voice was shaking, he’s afraid that Bom noona will unleash her wrath on them.

 

“Start to explain! NOW!” Her patience is started to getting out the line.

 

“Are you listening to us?” Top guessed out

 

“A-aniii!!!!” They chorused in harmony

 

Suddenly Dara remembered her meeting with Donghae at the restaurant. She forgot to tell the girls. She never kept any secret from the girls. And now she’s using this topic to save their asses from Bommie “Ah! Boomie I want to tell you something last night but I forget!”

 

 

~~~

 

 

They all gathered in the boys room and Dara started to tell everything in details. Starts from apologizing the restaurant manager, Donghae showed up and he paid the bill for her. After she had finished her story, they boomed out the same question “You meet Donghae?!?!??!!”

 

“Yes. So?” She scratched her head dumbfound.

 

“Noona! If Jiyong hyung found this out, you’ll be doomed!”

 

“Rat, stop scaring her!” CL threw Seungri a fierce glare.

 

“Sorry Chaerin ah, but I’m agree with maknae. I can’t imagine how pissed off Jiyong will be. We all know that Donghae is one of Dara’s fanboys. A loyal fanboys indeed. He has been adoring Dara since her debut until now. 5 years isn’t a short period.  Not to mention that I heard from Jaejoong, Donghae put Dara picture as his phone wallpaper.” Top explained with horror looked on his face

 

“Yeah, I remember Ji expression when hyung told him about Donghae’s phone wallpaper. We’re just joking around but It seems that he is ready to kill Donghae and cursed him in rapping style for 2 hours nonstop! I don’t think telling him is a good idea noona.” Youngbae shuddered remembering the past.

 

“Hyungs, don’t forget when he accidentally browsed Gaeyo Daejun 2012 in youtube. He found a video that record all the SM boys reaction when noona sings her part in I Love You Song. Yunho and Changmin TVXQ, Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook Super Juniors, Minho and Onew Shinee, and Chanyeol Exo were singing your part, some of them were dancing and even gives you thumbs up!  When the video ended he almost drove to SM building and asking Lee Soo Man to ban all the male creatures from drooling over noona. Luckily me, Daesung hyung, Top hyung and Youngbae hyung were there to stop him from starting a bloody war between YG and SM!!”

 

Not believing on Seungri’s story, the girls shoot their vision to Top and Youngbae. They saw the boys nodded their head positively agreeing to Seungri’s story.

 

“Luckily Ji didn’t find any video related to the JYP boys reaction to you. If he could find it, trust me noona… He will slaughter them off and YG surely will have SM and JYP as enemy.” Youngbae added up.

 

“It’s much more scarier when you’re there looking at all BigBang members holding his hands and legs from getting into his car. We even have to tie him up on the bed and watched him 24 hours to make sure he won’t running away from the window or any hole in his room! Believe me, that’s what I called hell break loose. I know it’s hard to believe girls but that’s him! The Great G-Dragon! BigBang Leadah! And your boyfriend noona…” Top cleared everything out.

 

What the !!!! Are they being serious?! They must be kidding right?!?!?! Is this April Mop?!??!!! Maybe they’re pulling a prank on Dara or the girls??!?!??! Where’s the ing hidden camera?!?!?!?!! NOOOOOOO!!! The girls jaw were dropped after listening to Youngbae, Seungri and Top’s story! They can’t believe how possessive is Jiyong until the boys spilled everything they knew about Jiyong! Dara’s case will get worsen if they can’t find a solution ASAP!

 

“Ottoke~ ottoke~ I’m doomed! He will kill me! … … Boomie ah, if I’m gone… Please help CL-Rooo rising up our one and only son TamTam. And Minzy ah, we can’t sneaking around to have ramyum together againnnn~” Dara whined while shaking her head to the left and right.

 

Bommie grabbed Dara’s shoulder and assured her “Get a grip of yourself, Dara! We’ll think a solution for you! Don’t worry! Just calm down and let us think for a while…”

 

… … … … … …

 

5 minutes has passed but nobody came with a solution.

 

… … … … … …

 

15 minutes has passed but they just kept on thinking.

 

… … … … … …

 

At last Bommie voiced out her thought “Errr… Darong, I think it will be better if you tell him the truth. It’s a coincidence right? You aren’t planning on meeting Donghae, but it’s him who suddenly came out. It’s not a big de…”

 

“Bommie! Are you kidding me?! This is Jiyong we’re talking about! He is very possessive especially with Dara. He never like any man gets closed to Dara, except her appa and Thunder.” Top cut Bommie off.

 

“Let’s say if you were in this situation. You were Jiyong.  Do you prefer me shutting up my mouth rather than telling you the truth that I accidentally meet a man?” Bommie asked out in the blue casually.

 

Top grabbed Bommie’s shoulder with both of his hands and glared at her “ARE YOU MEETING UP WITH A MAN?!?!??!!!”

 

“Okay, that’s the clue for eonni to shut and we’re all going to zip out mouth. Not even a word will come out, we swear.” CL calmed Dara after surprised by Top’s action. Then everybody got silent… Nobody dare to say a thing. Their mind still searching for the best solution but nothing came up to satisfied their situation now.

 

“Errmmm… Since noona are talking about her problem, I’m taking this chance for telling my problem too.” Seungri shyly rubbed his back neck and took a quick look at CL.

 

“I… I… am in love…” He confessed slowly while looking at CL. CL heart started to thump loudly and she cursed in her mind ‘not now rat!!!! Don’t you dare to embarrass me in front of my eonni and oppas!!!!!’

 

“That’s not a problem maknae!” Youngbae shouted on him.

 

“Errr… It’s a problem with me if the girl I’m falling in love with didn’t have the same feeling with me…”

 

Everybody now were looking at CL. She seems very nervous and playing with the hem on her shirt. She didn’t dare to hold up her head or made eyes contact with them.

 

Seungri took her hand and caressed it gently. He gave her a soft squeeze and let his heart spoke what he wanted to speak since the first time he saw her in the training room “Cl-ssi… I’m sorry for nagging you, for annoying you, for pissing you off, for irritating you and for everything I did from the first time I met you until now. I did that because I want you to look at me. I just want to be close to you but I can’t find any way but to make you angry. I know that you like Teddy hyung and I can’t compare myself with him. He is too perfect, while me… I’m just a rat for you. I’m sorry…”

 

CL jaw dropped. She felt terribly awful after listening to Seungri confessions. She braved herself, she told to herself this is the right time. This is the moment! She has to show him that he means more than Teddy oppa. She gripped back his hand, firm “Rat, shut your mouth” then she came closer to claim his lips.

 

All the yeorobun are awing and squealing at the scene “aaaawwwww…. So sweet!!!!!!!!” At last the cat is tamed by the rat. This will be the end of their fighting. Will this be? Kekekkeke~

 

Bom was imitating CL, she held Top’s chin to face her and put on her fierce look “Tabi, shut your mouth.”

 

“GYAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!” They’re all laughing their off, rolling their body on the floor and leaving the new couple digging their own hole and never came out from their cave!

 

“Aigoo… my tummy hurts! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!” Dara still rolling on the floor while hugging her stomach.

 

A knock on the door broke their laughter. Youngbae walked up to open the door and found Jjangmae on the door. He let Jjangmae got in the room and Jjangmae informed Dara the car is ready to set off to Jiyong and Daesung’s MV area.

 

“Anybody coming with me?” Dara asked to the boys and girls.

 

“I’m sorry Darong I’ll pass, I want to eat corns and ice cream with Tabi.”

 

“I’m hitting the gym noona.”Youngbae is preparing his gym bag.

 

“Errr… I want to spend my time with…” Seungri stuttered while looking at CL.

 

“Okay, no need to tell me… I know you want to spend your time with CL-Rooo right? So I’ll be going with Jjangmae, see you later guys~”

 

“Take care! And don’t forget to get home Darong!” Bommie warned her as the girl walked away jumping happily. She couldn’t wait to meet Jiyong! Suddenly she forgets about her meeting with Donghae.