48

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeongggg GIRLS! Sorry for the delay and my late for updating the chapter because Bigbang Alive Tour ticket will be sell in advance on 13 September (Indonesia), so I need to focus my attention on the ticket first ahahahahhahaha! I feel ashamed for abandoning you girls for days hiks mianhe... Anyway, here is chapter 48. Go WILD yeorobunnn!! MICHIGOOOO!!!!

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

 

DGGDBY, Timmy_k_s, YemaAlex, SylvrDragon, Josuke, Marge_unplugged, Xiena529, Annekwon, Zhiedara, Sansandara, Annekwon, Kpopavid17, Naejjorgio, SpraklingByeol, Belphagor, Kaitleenlee, Centurygirl, Ilovegdara, Tokki9, Tinefaith, Lilmissy, Joanne_MHHJED, Kerorokidd, Coocream, Cappuccin0, Proudasian, Femalebigbang22, Tabtabtab23, Daragon18, Great2happy, DopeDG, Redanddazed28, Xxmydz, Garimam38, Rr_0519, MissCookieCereal, Kitteeey21, Zenle19, Jaecza89, Kyopta401, Iamsasharra, Safaianabi, ParkRaeKi, Littleappler28, Butterfly27, TiffanyKwon, Heiress, Neirvon, Tynaayalita, Cfaafiy,  Maris027, Edel16, Krehyong, Yolaaa, Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky, Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP, Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

A pair of flaming eyes were burning fiercely and squinting onto the scene, especially on the inconvenience blonde boy who was being hugged by those Japan girls. She can’t held her wrath anymore as she screamed out loud. “OPPAAAA!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE GIRLS??!!!” Minzy’s jaw was tightened and her fists were clenched while she was sending him, her deadliest glare. Her blood was boiling once she saw the girls were crowding, jumped joyfully around Daesung and hugged him in intimate way. Even CL, Dara and Bommie were all shuddered under Minzy’s thunderous voice, never in years they saw they maknae this stormy... 

 

Since she stepped into the lobby area, she has spotted Daesung’s blonde hair and bulky body was busy talking with those es. She heard how the es forced Daesung to take them for a tour around the YG Building with such spoiled and sickening voices of them. 2NE1 immediately rushed to Youngbae and Daesung’s side with Minzy leading the girls to front.

 

“Minzy ah… Oppa was just helping out Youngbae hyung. These girls are asking Youngbae hyung for giving them a tour around YG Building... but he is not available because he has an appointment with Hwangssabu for exercising now. We just don’t want any chaos this moment or disappointing JVIPs, so we decide to give them a short tour around here. Please don’t think the other way around... It’s not like what you see... Really...” Daesung whimpered under Minzy’s deep stare and hung his head low. He didn’t dare to make eye contact with her. He was so damn scared and frightened that his Minzy will eat him alive!!!

 

‘Errmmm… … … Excuse me… Did I just say my Minzy again??!!! Aishhhh!!!! This ty brain was started to play trick again! YAAHHHH! It’s not the right time to play some joke! Minzy is about to kill me now and why Youngbae hyung isn’t helping me at all??!!!!!’ Daesung mentally screamed to his mind to shut up and cursing Youngbae for being silent! He was here dragging his sorry to help Youngbae from those devil girls but now Youngbae just zipped up his mouth when Minzy confronted him! His hyung didnt even make a sound or a move!! Is this how the brotherhood in Bigbang works??!!! DAMN!!

 

Not listening to Daesung’s further explanation, Minzy just grabbed Daesung’s upper arm and shoved him to her back harshly without having a hard time. She stepped up and let her small but sharp eyes met with those es like a signal to those es to stay away from her oppa before things will get violent between them! CL, Dara and Bommie were looking at how furious was their maknae, they knew soon there will be a bloody war between 2NE1 and these es. They also moved to the front and backing Minzy up.

 

Youngbae was dropping his jaw onto the floor and his eyes never left 2NE1’s killing face! ‘HOLY !!!! Is this how mafias meet face to face with each other group? Will there be blood spilled or cutting fingers??!!!! Minzy surely looks better if she is holding a samurai now!!! 30 minutes more Jiyong, Seungri and Top hyung will be arrive here!! Tell me how ed up is this situation?!!?! We need to wrap this thing up ASAP!!!! But what to do??!!!!’

 

Daesung almost fainted behind Minzy and peed on his god damn pants! His eyes kept on wondering at the furious and brutal group girls in front of him. ‘How on earth my Minzy become this fearless?!?!!! She even shoved me to her back?!!??! Oohhh my Ghadddd!! I’m the man here and I should be the one to protect her not her protecting me from these devil Japan girls!!!! I know I seldom pray to you, God but please don’t let any scene happen here!! Even Youngbae hyung was still on his freaking shock state! Ottokeee??!!! 2NE1 fighting, I support you all!!! OH !!!! What did I just say??! I must be out of my mind!!!’

 

“My dear Keiko and my darling Midori, please meet and greet the famous 2NE1 from YG Entertainment. The famous group girl which always performing some provocative dance… The girl who is staring extremely rude to me is the maknae of the group, Gong Minzy. The thick and catty eyeliner girl who is standing in front of Keiko is the leader, Lee Chaerin. For the big ies which seems about to explode and facing Midori is Park Bom. And for the last… A very not so important person in YG Entertainment, Sandara Park. I don’t know how to describe her because there is nothing special on her. She is just a plain who steal Jiyong from me.” Kiko was making fun of 2NE1 by introducing them one by one to her friends and spit out 2NE1’s flaws to mock them. Keiko and Midori were gazing their eyes to 2NE1 from head to toes after listening to Kiko’s words.

 

“What? Are you sure, Kiko? This girl is the leader? Oh no… She wears too much make up on her face that makes her look scary and she has this dark killing aura around her. Judging from her appearance seems to me that she loves to intimidate people.” Keiko voiced out her opinion on CL by giving her critic about CL’s face and never broke her eyes from CL’s eyeliner.

 

CL squinted her eyes darkly to the girl in front of her and took couple deep breath just to make herself calm, even though she was dying to send her damn punches into this girl’s mouth and breaking all her teeth then pulled out her filthy tongue! If she was just a rookie or nobody in this world, she will bring up the damnest hell onto this ing ’s life! Okay Chaerin... Now stop thinking any idea on shutting up this ’s mouth, you are better than her and you will not lower your level to her level. Brain, please do not give me tempting ideas on torturing or killing her. She was started to chant mantra in her mind to cool herself.

 

“Kiko chan, I think she has an implant or silicon on her . It’s impossible to have s as big as her! Is this a agency or what?? Maybe I should do some surgery to my s too... up grade it into 2 size bigger! So I could apply as a trainee in YG and court my Top oppa? What do you think girls?” Midori was facing to Kiko and Keiko, She was trying to lower her v-neck baby doll dress to show some cleavage of her s and challenged Bommie’s .

 

Bommie took one step forward to Midori and towering the girl with her height plus her extra Christian Louboutin high heels. “You, listen up to me carefully… If I were you, I will absolutely shut my mouth up because you don’t have any idea who you are messing with, little girl. You are picking the wrong opponent. Just go back to your mommy and daddy to cry… Bommie was cracking her knuckles as she sent her ultimatum to Midori.

 

Minzy and Dara were hardly holding on Bommie’s body from launching herself onto the little girl who mentioned that Bommies s were fake and dare to confirm on courting Top in front of Bommie for god sake! This was really buying herself a ticket to hell! She was provoking the great Bominator! “Aigooo~ Please calm down Bommie ah, she isn’t worth for your anger… Just ignore her stupid words and remember what we have talked last night. Anger management, patience and trust…”, “Neh eonni! She is just a pretty face with a brain size as small as a nut. Or maybe smaller than a nut? We are much way different from them.”

 

“HAHAHAHAAHA! Dara eonni, Minzy ah… If I were you, I won’t bother myself on holding Bommie eonni’s body. I will let Bommie eonnie unleash her wrath on that daddy’s girl. Let her scream in fear and whimper in pain as we take a really good care on her friends. They need to be taught a lesson. Shall we?” CL laughed out loud herself in a sinister way after hearing Minzy’s comment. She was intentionally sending her deadly threat on these Japan es. ‘These es had insulted 2NE1 in public! Be prepare to get the worst! I won’t hold up myself on knocking their pretty faces with my punches!’ CL swore in her mind.

 

“Girls, look at that who steal Jiyong from me. She quickly busies herself by handling her crazy and lunatic friend and start to act nicely in front of us while I know exactly the truth how vulgar is her action behind those innocent fake face. Do you all remember her and shameful photo shoots for FHM in Philippine are spreading like fire on media? That’s the real Sandara Park. I bet she has slept with countless men to make herself exist in this entertainment industry.” Kiko hissed on Dara and rolled her eyes like she was extremely disgusted by Dara’s acting pretended to be innocent.

 

Minzy was burnt up in rage by Kiko’s offensive words towards her Dara eonni. ‘I know Dara eonni much more better than these es! And I won’t let them talk that way about my eonni! They are picking up a fight with us, then they will have it!!!’ She let go of Bommie’s arm and bravely brought herself to face Kiko. “You better take those words back, or I swear I will shove those words by force into your filthy dirty mouth and tongue Kiko-ssi…“ Her voice was growling as she pushed Kiko’s shoulder rudely with her strength.

 

Midori and Keiko were instantly holding on Kiko’s body from falling back to the floor by the sudden push from Minzy. “Hey! How could you push her like that, you crazy ugly girl! Kiko just stating the truth about that stupid of yours! Why do you have to be rude on us?!” Midori shouted to Minzy and glared on her.

 

“Kiko, are you okay? Are you hurt?” Keiko tried to steady up Kiko’s body from falling backwards and checked on her body.

 

“UGLY GIRL, I want an apologize here for being rough and pushing me!! Or I will report this to your Sajangnim and calling up the police!!! Such a shame for Yang Hyun Suk-ssi to train a group which is full of barbaric girls!! You are not in the same class with us!!!! We are international models while you are just a piece of trash!!” Kiko screamed out to Minzy while stomping her heels to the floor strongly. She was staring on Minzy with full of anger. How dare this girl pushed her like that??!!!

 

“GO TO HELL!!!! You hear me??!!!! YOU MAY ALL GO TO HELL AND ROT THERE, ES!!!! You are the one who should apologize to my Dara eonni for talking s and craps about her!! AND I DEMAND THE APOLOGIZE NOW BEFORE EVERYTHING ENDED IN MY ING BLOODY WAY!!!” Minzy barked out and didn’t intend to back off from her spot. Not even a small move! Her hands were ready to break some noses!

 

Daesung and Youngbae were praying like there’s no tomorrow! Is this Minzy? Gong Minzy? Their favorite, childish, lovely and innocent dongsaeng???? They never heard Minzy shouting or cursing, but today she has changed into a completely diferent person!!! Today they have seen the furious Minzy and Bominator with their own bare eyes. They never pray as hard as today for their own safety…

 

Kiko’s blood was steaming to the maximum temperature with Minzy’s shouts and she had enough with how 2NE1 girls and the boys were treating her like dirt! She was signaling Keiko and Midori to start the fight with Minzy. They reached for Minzy’s hair and shoulder in crazy way and brutally. Minzy was charging forward to Kiko and punched her face, she didn’t care about Keiko or Midori who were trying to pull her hair and her shoulder insanely.

 

Bommie moved by her instinct to secure her Minzy, she gripped on Midori’s wrist and yanked Midori away from Minzy’s shoulder with her scary monstrous power! Her sharp and well manicured nails were perfectly digging into Midori’s flesh. “Get off from my Baby Min!! Didn’t I warn you not to mess around with us?! I’m your opponent!!“ Bommie will definitely leave a black bruise on Midori’s arm for trying to attack her Baby Min! Bommie banged her head to Midori and made the girl spinning in dizzy with a red mark on her forehead. “Dont worry daddys sweet little girl, you will get more than just a bang on your head from me! Come here you!!“

 

CL was fast enough to grab a full of Keiko’s hair before her hands were reaching onto Minzy’s hair. “KK!!!! Shame on you for trying to ing my Minzy!!! I will make sure you to regret this day for meeting me! This thick and catty eyeliner girl will bite your head off!” CL crashed her clenched fist hardly onto Keiko’s jaw line and made Keiko stumbled on the floor just within one slam from CL.

 

“Aishhh... Now I’m ing regret it for not wearing my new stud metal ring from Xin! Who knows that the god damn stud metal ring might left a hole on your lovely cheek, ???” CL was cursing and swearing as she lunged forward to grab the neck of the stumbled girl from the floor. Let’s hope these Japan girls face still recognizable when they are going back to Japan and doesn’t have to stay in the hospital or emergency room ckckck...

 

Daesung and Youngbae’s eyes were poking out of their sockets and their jaws were left hanging upon the scene in front of them! They put a mental BIG RED note on their brain, not to mess up with 2NE1. Repeat! NOT TO MESS UP WITH 2NE1!!! Not in any occasion!! Their ing hot girls sure know how to beat up or kicking some freaking asses!!! Suddenly they gave a shocking look to each other and screamed in together while holding hands. “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! TTT!!!! IT’S NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO BE PROUD OF THEM!!!! OTTOKEEEE???!!!!!! Where the hell is our security??!!!!! Where’s Jjangmae when we need him???!!!!!! KKKK!!!! JJANGMAEEEE!!!!!!”

 

Dara was left petrified to see her members were already started the fight with these Japan es. What if suddenly Sajangnim come and spotted them fighting??!!! She has to stop this now! “Omooo!!! Girls, calm down… OH MY GOD!! Bommie ah, please stop damaging and scattering her brain!! Done fighting with you, she will positively be an idiot or get retarded! CL-Rooo hubby, stop punching her! She is about to pass out!! You are going to kill her!!! For god sake, Lee Chaerinnn!!! Minzy, stop rolling on the floor with her! Kick her painfully on the stomach!! UH OH! What am I saying??!!! Please DO NOT listen to what I’ve said just now, Minzy!!! Girls, please remember our meeting last night. We need to…” Suddenly Kiko pushed Minzy away from her body and she stood up to Dara’s front.

 

Kiko slapped Dara’s face strongly which left a red mark stinging on her cheek. “Shut up ! This is all because of you!!! You are really a dirty coward for pushing your friends into a fight while you are just standing on their back! Come on and fight me, !” Kiko screamed on her in such hatred.

 

Dara didn’t bother her mind to think twice or trying her heart to calm down and be patient, she launched her punch directly to Kiko’s left eye and leaving Kiko a black eye. Dara lunged herself onto Kiko’s body. She tackled and pinned Kiko’s body under her. “YAH! Stop calling me and go away from YG Building with your friends! You are just a trouble maker!!” Dara kept on punching her enemy but Kiko was struggling from Dara’s pinned and she rolled over bringing Dara down to the floor. Now Kiko is scratching Dara insanely and she doesn’t care her image anymore. She just scratches whatever thing she could scratch from Dara’s body.

 

Bommie and CL were too concentrating on their fight with Midori and Keiko. They didn’t see Dara was being scratched by Kiko. Luckily Dara was wearing a jacket which covered her upper body perfectly, she just blocking and defending Kiko’s claws with her hands. Minzy was trying to stand up from the floor and shoved Kiko away from Dara’s body but a familiar voice was booming the lobby area and stopped her action.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??!!!! Why Kiko is here? KKK!!!” Jiyong immediately dropped his bag on the floor as anger was rushing into his heart and running himself to help Dara from Kiko’s claw. He swore to kick Youngbae and Daesung’s after this thing cleared. How could those two idiot members just stand here like a statue and watching his girlfriend being attacked by a crazy ??!!!!

 

Oh my god!! This is bad!!! What is that Japan model doing in Seoul??!!!’ Seungri was confused on how to drift his girlfriend and Keiko apart?! Without thinking any better way, he confidently just threw his body in the middle of the girls and use both his hands on separating the girls from killing each other.

 

“Youngbae hyunggggg, Daesung hyunggggg~ Help me separate this amazon girls! They are starting to hit my body and it feels so ing hurts!! YAAHHHH!!! Somebody!! Help me!!! A panda is about to down here! Oh no... Make it a panda is dying hereeee!!!!” Seungri was trying to break the fight between CL with Keiko but too bad he was injured badly in the process! Poor baby panda~

 

CL won’t backing off from the fight and she won’t listened to Seungri. Not even a word. She kept on beating Keiko or maybe Seungri to be details because Seungri’s body was blocking her off and Keiko was pulling Seungri’s hair to move him away from overcrowding her fight with CL. ARGHHHHH!!! Who grasp on my damn hair??? For you information, I won’t be handsome anymore if I’m bald!!! YAAHHH!!

 

Once she knew that Keiko was pulling Seungri’s hair, CL hurriedly jumped onto Seungris body, her left hand was clutching onto Seungri’s neck while her right hand was whacking on Keiko’s wrist couple times. YAAHHH!!! Let go off my oppa’s hair!! Don’t you touch ing him!!! You will pay it with your hair if he lost even 1 single hair!!!

 

”Shut up! You are the one who should let go off my oppa! Why are you tangling your feet on my oppa’s body?! Are you trying to seduce him??!!! Oppa, drop this crazy down!!!Keiko quickly let go of Seungri’s hair and reached for CL’s hand. She intended to bring CL down to the floor.

 

CL was still hugging onto Seungri’s body, she even tangled her legs firmly to Seungri’s hip. Seungri was holding on his girlfriend waist tightly and trying to stand steadily. He put lots of effort for not letting her fell down although he really wanted to drop her off because his back was starting to give up with CL’s weight and also Keiko was dragging CL’s hand. He swore to God that his back has made a tiny crack’ sound just now! Somebody needs to save this panda before all of his bones were cracking!

 

Youngbae instantly stood up from his knees then ran up his to Keiko and dragged her out from CL while Seungri was holding CL’s waist firmly to prevent her from giving Keiko couple more deadly punch. “LET ME GO, RAT!!! DON’T YOU DARE TO STOP ME FROM HITTING THAT GIRL!!!! YAAAHHHHHHHH!!! LET ME GOOOOO!!!!! KK YOU !!” CL shouted as rage has taken her brain fully and showed Keiko both of her middle fingers. She was squirming from Seungri’s arms and elbowing Seungri’s stomach to let her go.

 

“Ouchhhh! Please stop this, Cat. I swear I’m going to lose my life if you keep on elbowing my stomach strongly… I’m badly injured now, please spare lovely myself.” He pleaded on his girlfriend and slowly CL composed herself while nursing Seungri’s hurting stomach.

 

“Bommie! What happen? Why are you fighting with this girl? Who is she by the way?” Top just took off his shades and scanned around the fighting area clearly with his eyes. This is world war YG’s baby!! OH MY GODDD!!!!! His Bommie was kicking the girl’s stomach real hard with her sharp heels which earned her a painful growl from her victim. “Please somebody do tell me what is going on here? With whom Bommie is fighting with? Update me please... An alien just put his steps in YG Building now. Hello...???

 

As Midori was holding to her painful stomach, Bommie grabbed on both of her shoulder then slammed her body to the wall that made a loud thud! Midori slowly slumped down from the wall but Bommie didn’t let her take a rest. Not a single second. She choked Midori’s neck and pinned her on the wall. Bommie gripped her upper dress almost ripping it with both of her hands. “THIS WILL TEACH YOU A ING LESSON NOT TO MESS UP WITH 2NE1!!! NOT MY PARK SISTER!!!! NOT MY MINZY!!! NOT MY CL-ROOO!!! AND ESPECIALLY, NOT ME!! PARK BOM!!! CARVE IT DEEPLY INTO YOUR TINY BRAIN, !!! BECAUSE IF YOU DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN IN FRONT OF ME, I SWEAR TO KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!!!!”

 

Top was left dumbstruck hearing and widening his eyes on Bommie’s action and deadly warning! ‘OH MY HOLY JESUS CHRIST!!!!! THAT JAPAN GIRL IS DEFINITELY IN DEEP TTTT!!!! WHAT DID SHE DO TO MAKE MY BOMMIE THIS MAD???? And I think I need to hire Bommie as my private bodyguard starting from today!! She is more powerful and skillful rather than my bodyguard!’

 

Daesung was taking care of Minzy and examining the scratch around her shoulder and neck, luckily it wasn’t too deep. He took out a small towel from Youngbae’s bag and poured some water on it, he cleaned the scratches from Minzy’s shoulder and neck. But the girl was still fuming in anger or jealousy to be exact as she looked away from Daesung’s face. Knowing Minzy wasn’t in a good mood because of his act with those Japan girls, he swore not to adding up some gasoline into the firing Minzy! That will be the very bottom list to do! He stripped off some bandage and plastered them onto the scratches. “Minzy… Oppa is wrong. Please forgive oppa…” Daesung tried to ask apologized.

 

“I’m not talking with you anymore, oppa. I hate you…” Minzy scooted herself farther from Daesung and folded her arms on her chest. She threw her sight far away from Daesung!

 

“Aigooo~ Ottokee Minzy ah… Oppa was just thinking on how to send those girls away quickly before Jiyong hyung, Top hyung and Seungri come. But now everything is wrong… I’m such a pabo… Forgive me, please.” Daesung blamed on himself for not thinking on her feeling about the situation.

 

Minzy took a glance on him and his face was really troublesome. Now she hates herself for taking a glance on him! Those saddened angelic face and his eyes were asking for her forgiveness like a cute little puppy! “As much as I want to hate you but I cant. Oppa, just promise me not to stay away from me… And do not let those es get close to you, or I will kick you out from my life.”

 

“Oppa promise to you… Today is the last day we are going to meet those crazy devil girls.” Daesung reached for her hands and smiled up. Realizing Top was still standing around him, he couldn’t help but felt bothered with Top’s presents. So Daesung decided to shoo his hyung away with his panic voice as he saw his Bom noona was about to take one life away from this world. “Hyung, you better move your up now to stop Bom noona! She is surely going to kill that girl! I don’t mind Bom noona on killing that Japan girl but it won’t be good for you either to just stand over here and watching over your girlfriend fighting!!” Daesung reminded Top on what to do.

 

Top called up the security to help him on separating the angry BOMINATOR with her enemy. He knew he can’t do this alone... ’Oh ! I think I need more than just a security. Maybe a special reinforcement like S.W.A.T! A battalion of them!! He has perfectly seen what happened to his maknae and made him gulped hard. DAMN!! His face is really precious! He can’t put any risk on losing his handsome face! But he also won’t let the security to touch his Bommie! KKK!!

 

After the security came up to him, he motioned the security to follow him secretly. He told the security to hold on the Japan girl while he was caging his corn monster strongly with his long arms from the back. “Calm down Bommie… We don’t want a scene that attracts the paparazzi… Please Bommie...” Top whispered slowly to cool down his Bominator from killing her poor and limp target.

 

“YAHHHH!!! SHUT UP, TABI! SHE DARES TO ATTACK MY MINZY! I WILL SURELY KILL HER!!!! YOU !! I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!” Bommie was twisting her body with her power and trying to break off from Top’s lock. Either she success on breaking off Top’s bone or Top could maintain to lock Bommie from turning herself into a female hulk. But he could felt Bommie was slowing down her twisting.

 

“Implant s! You are just acting to be angry so Top oppa will hold you down!! Such a CHEAP AND PATHETIC TRICK!!! Go away from my Top oppa and stop flirting him with your implant s!! Mine is real and never have a surgery, oppa!!!” Midori spat on Bommie as she attempted to let herself go from the security’s hold.

 

Top was having difficulties on handling his Bommie and this Japan girl was provoking his Bommie wasn't helping him either!! She was just making his Bommie worsen in seconds... AISHHHH!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME ON PLASTERING HER WIDE MOUTH! What the hell is that security doing??!!!! Could he covered with his hands?!!’

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY ??!!!! OFF, TABI!! LET ME GOOO!!!! DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID?! I WILL BEAT OUT OF THAT ’S CRAP!! I’M SOOO GOING TO KILL HER!!! STOP CALLING ME IMPLANT S, YOU IDIOT, BONELESS AND PLASTIC FAKE FACE! FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY S ARE RE…” Bommie didn’t finish her lines but Top in a split of second covered and pulled her away from Midori.

 

“Sshhhh… Cool down… I know how real is your s, Bommie. No need to scream it out loud as a confirmation… Just let me be the one to know it. Arasso my y alien?” Top whispered lowly to her ear then smirked upon her face. He let Bommie do some huffing and puffing to calm down her anger.

 

Bommie quickly sat beside Minzy and looking on her scratch, luckily her Minzy wasn’t injured that bad. She also checked on CL and CL was so damn okay but Seungri was NOT OKAY. Really, he wasn’t okay at all... Bommie sighed in relieved that her dongsaengs were fine, except the baby panda. Now the girls are focusing their eyes to Dara…

 

“YAH! Stop this! What the are you doing to Dara??!!!! GET OFF FROM HER NOW!!!!!” Jiyong’s voice was booming the lobby area as he yanked Kiko away from Dara’s body and threw her rudely. That made Kiko landed her on the floor in hurt and groaned in pain.

 

Youngbae came up to hold on Dara’s body gently and help her out to stand up from the floor. “Are you okay noona? Do you want me to carry you?” Dara was shaking her head and gave him an assuring smile to lessen his worried. Youngbae escorted Dara slowly to take a seat with 2NE1 and the boys.

 

Knowing Dara was fine and safe with Youngbae, Jiyong’s face was back focused to Kiko. Everybody in the lobby area knew that Jiyong was mad as hell because his expression was darkened, full with wrath and narrowing his eyes down to Kiko. The girl was fuming and poking his chest with her sharp nail. “It’s all because of you, Jiyong! I try to contact you but you never answer or reply! I hate you for ignoring me! Can’t you be more friendly to me and not treating me as a disgusting stranger??!!!

 

“How many times should I tell you to get lost from my life??!!! Stop sticking your god damn nose into my private life!!! Private means personal and you are not in my list of private life!! It’s my life and none of your business whether I will contact you or not!!! Stop pestering me around!!!!” Jiyong yelled to Kiko without mercy or sympathy to the girl. He really pissed off and had enough of this annoying girl! Every time she came up, everything will be ed up! Dara always mad at him and tons of scandal were hitting him! He needs to kick her from his life! And he is doing it exactly now! Kiko was about to cry out her eyes after knowing how much Jiyong hate her.

 

“How could you do this to me? ... ... What did I do to you that make you hate me this much?? ... ... ... Is it wrong for loving you, Ji? Answer me...” Kiko Was crying endlessly and begging to Jiyong but Jiyong didn’t even bother to pity her. His nostril is fuming fire to Kiko.

 

“Errr... Boys, girls sorry for interrupting your war but are we having idols or stars coming today? Or maybe parade of expensive cars?” Youngbae voiced out what he saw on the main entrance of YG Building’s lobby.