16

It's All About You, My Butterfly

At the roof top.

 

He dropped her down from his shoulder and pinned her to the wall “What the is going on with you and that S*cking Junior boy, D?!! Seems that you’re enjoying your time with him!!!!” He yelled on her and his eyes were flaring up.

 

“Ji, listen to me… There is nothing going on between me and Donghae. We are just a best friend. This was all a big MISSUNDERSTANDING.”

 

“But all the photos are screaming that you are dating him!!!”

 

“I’m not dating with him, you pabo. I’m dating you!”

 

“God damn it! I know he will take advantage on you!!! I shouldn’t trust him!!!! He hold your ing hand and kissed your god damn head!!!!”

 

“Ji! He was just protecting me from the fans! We were arrived at Gimpo airport almost midnight and the security weren’t enough to block all of the fans!” Dara tried to tell him the whole situation but too bad Jiyong was like a raging bull seeing RED and he can’t listen to her story.

 

“! That was just his excuse!!! Then why did you go home to the dorm with him!?!??!? WHY?!??!?!”

 

“Stop yelling! I’m trying to tell you the whole story here!!” Dara was starting to flare up.

 

“Look who is yelling now?!?!??! You let him touch and kiss you, Dara!!!! How KK was that?!!??!!!”

 

“I told you that he was just protecting me from the fans and that’s why he held my hand! We were running into his car! The girls and the boys weren’t there, Jjangmae said that they were already sent back to the dorm 15 minutes ago!!! And about the kiss, I am truly sorry because it happened too fast and I can’t avoid it!!! But I swear it was just a goodbye kiss and if I can avoid it, I will avoid it!!!”

 

“You asked me about trust, don't you?!???!!!! And now I ask you back!!! Can I ing trust you?!??!?! You even let him touch and kiss you!!! How do I know if he didn't do anything more than that?!!?!!!” Jiyong was more than just jealous and angry to Donghae and Dara. If murder is legal, Donghae's body will be floating on Han River by now!

 

“You are crossing the limit too damn far, Ji. You don't know what the hell was happened between me and Donghae that night. I swear one more wor…”

 

He didn’t let her finish the words “You are angry because I went out with Kiko for a lunch, but now I can’t get mad for him touching and kissing you?!?!?! What the hell is going on with you two?!??!?! Are you cheating on me?!?!?! What did he do to you and what did he give to you that make you defend him so much, D??!?!?!!!”

 

*SLAP!*

 

Her hand flew to his right cheek. She never uses her hands on hurting people, especially to Jiyong but now he has crossed the line. Did he just accuse her for cheating on him? Okay, she admitted that the kiss was wrong but she has tried to explain it to him that if she could avoid it, she will. And that kiss was a goodbye kiss for Donghae and Dara because she has rejected him and Donghae knew who she belongs to. She screams to him “I'm sorry for not understanding your situation and hurting your feeling!! Since you are accusing me for cheating with him, I don’t give a damn care anymore where all those gossips coming from and I won't bother myself to talk or explain it to you! I thought that you trust me, Ji!”

 

The hurt on his cheek boiled his blood to the maximum level. She slapped him just because of Donghae?!?!!!?!!!! He tightened his fists and gritted his teeth “How the hell can I trust you when all the ing photos are flooding at the media and keep on screaming at my face of how happy when you are spending your time with him!!! Answer me, Dara!!!!”

 

“Believe what you saw and what you read, Ji. I swear one day you are going to regret this!” She bumped his shoulder harshly and left him running back downstairs crying… She thought he trusts her! After weeks of no contact at all, he came up to her and accusing her cheating on him with Donghae! She swore that he will regret this! She pushed the button lift and stopped at Papa YG’s floor. She took a long and deep breath before knocking on the door twice “Sajangnim, it’s me Dara.”

 

“Come in.” Papa YG answered the knocks.

 

“Sajangnim, I want you to accept the deal that Lee Soo Man-ssi has offered to me just now.” She bowed to Papa YG.

 

Papa YG was shocked and grim can be seen on his face. He instantly stood up from his chair. He came closer to her “What’s wrong Dara? Is there something happened? Why the sudden changed of mind?”

 

“It’s fine Sajangnim, nothing happened. I have talked to Jiyong just now and I think we need to distance ourselves for a while to clear our own head…”

 

“Are you sure Dara? Once I have called him to agree on the deal, there’s no turning back.” He tried to make her think twice about her sudden decision. But the girl’s face showed determined answer, she nodded her head. Papa YG just sighed and sat back to his chair “Is there anything I can do to make you changed your mind, Dara? I hope you won’t regret on this later…”

 

Dara just kept silent, then Papa YG started to dial Lee Soo Man number from his phone.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong, Lee Soo Man-ssi…”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Neh… I’m calling you to answer your deal.”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Dara Park has agreed to be Lee Donghae’s official girlfriend.”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Okay. You may let Donghae to officially announce their relationship tomorrow at MNET COUNTDOWN.”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Okay. Annyeong…” Papa YG hung up the phone and scanned Dara’s face “Be prepared… Tomorrow after the show, there will be a little interview between the MCs, 2NE1 and Super Junior. At that moment, Donghae will officially announce your relationship with him is real and will make it formally.”

 

“Thank you Sajangnim.” She bowed and got herself out of the room.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Jiyong was running all over the place looking for Dara, but he didn’t find her. Suddenly he heard her voice from Papa YG’s room. He moved himself closer to the door and listened to their conversation.

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Dara Park has agreed to be Lee Donghae’s official girlfriend.”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Okay. You may let Donghae to officially announce their relationship tomorrow at MNET COUNTDOWN.”

 

“… … … … …”

 

“Okay. Annyeong…”

 

His heart was torn into two. No, his heart was shattered into little pieces. He took faint steps back from the door without breaking his gaze on the door… He can’t believe it! Dara is lying to him! So it’s true that they’re cheating on his back! That ing bastard dare to come to Japan for her and pursued her in front of his ing eyes!!!! And now Dara has agreed to be his official girlfriend… What about him?!?!??!! He stopped his steps because his back was hitting a wall. No more taking back steps… He needs to come forward and fight for this girl! He won’t let that tard Donghae to snatch her away from him! He loves her and he can’t live without her! She’s the only thing in this world that kept him sane!

 

He took couple steps forward to Papa YG door. He was going to confront Dara and Papa YG. But the door opened.

 

 

~~~

 

 

When Dara was getting out from Papa YG’s office, she saw Jiyong not far from her. She knew that he has been listening to their conversation, because his face said so… It wasn’t hard to read what’s in his mind and what’s in his heart. She knew he was hurting for this relationship and she’s going to end this now forever. She composed herself well. She ignored him and just walked passed him to the stairs but he quickly picked up his feet. He dashed to her and forced her to face him “So it is true then you are cheating on my back!!!!”

 

“It’s all up to you Ji. Believe what you see and trust what you hear. I don’t care anymore…” She tried to walk away from him like nothing happened between them. Her eyes were starting to get wet. Her heart hurts so much when he doubts her and where’s the ing trust between them?! When his scandal was spreading like fire with Kiko at Thailand, she just shut and kept on saying to her mind and hearts ‘that was just a gossip. Jiyong loves Dara and Dara loves Jiyong.’ She kept on chanting those words like a mantra on her head and in her heart until she could finally calm her nerves.

 

“I’m not done yet! Get back here!!!” He pushed her again to the wall rudely.

 

“You have seen what you need to see and you have heard what you need to hear. We are done now, Ji…” She cried and pushed him away from her body. She started to run down the stairs and her vision was blurred because of the tears.

 

Jiyong was screaming grieving like a mad man “ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!” then he followed her “Come back, D!! We are not done!!!” He kept on chasing her.

 

Dara kept on running but Jiyong jumped the stairs and blocked her way out. He grabbed her wrist and looked around. They’re on the 4th floor, there’s a meeting room in this floor and nobody was here. He forced her to get into the meeting room but she’s struggling herself off him “let me go! There’s nothing between us anymore!”. Jiyong just kept silent and once they’re inside the meeting room, he slammed the door and locked it. Dara was frightened when she heard the door was being locked!

 

He was pacing to back and forth trying to deny what Dara said just now about their relationship is done. Jiyong stopped in front of her, he pinned her on the wall “… … Bull… You’re bull… YOU’RE BULL, D!!!” He punched and punched the wall beside Dara’s head. His fist was bleeding but he can’t feel the pain from his knuckle. He was numb… His body can’t feel anything. His heart can’t beat normally. And his mind can’t think anything but their relationship.

 

Jiyong’s expression looked like he could kill someone. Dara was very very scared, but she had to do this. Her body is trembling in fear and she almost cried herself out, she doesn’t know is there any sanity left inside his brain? Suddenly she remembered what Kiko told her ‘You’re just a distraction for him! He can’t do anything well because of you! If you really think about his future and his career, you should know what the best!’

 

She took a small breath and started to chant a mantra inside her head ‘This is for our own goodness. I want him to focus on his career and future. He will do much more better without me.’ She bit her lips trying not to cry and managed her breathing calmly. She never thought that she has to end their relationship this way… Her tongue stopped her from speaking. is tighten and not letting her voice out. It seems like her body is refusing her to break up with him.

 

“D… Look into my eyes… and tell me that you've had enough with our relationship!! TELL ME THAT YOU ARE ING TIRED WITH OUR LOVE!!!” Jiyong yelled at her and kept on punching the wall beside her head. His wounded knuckle is getting worst. Blood is smearing on the wall but he didn’t care… The only matter is the girl in front of him now.

 

Dara was shocked, he never yelled at her before. Never punched on a thing… Her heart was beating too fast and too loud until she felt her chest was tighten and hurting so damn much. She tried to steady herself and drop her last bomb. Dara help up her face and their eyes met. She can saw fury burning on his eyes and also pain… a deep pain.

 

“I… I-I… I’m tired… a-and… I’ve had e-enough…” Dara’s voice were stammering and cracking with every word she said.

 

Jiyong grabbed her arms and shouted on her again “Don’t hesitate Dara! Just say it clearly!! I want to hear it by myself from your lips!!”
 

“I’m tired with our love… and I’ve had enough with our relationship” there she said it all. She closed her eyes after saying those words. She’s afraid her eyes will betray her and she can’t looked into his eyes anymore. She was too afraid that she will get lost in those dark brown orbs and forgetting everything.

 

“ D! How could you say that easily?!?!?!!! After all these years we have been together!!!”

 

His voice started to slow and fade off. He almost cried himself out “This… This body is full of you… All of this body… My tattoos are all about you… This Forever Young is for your eternal face. Vita Dolce and Moderato is my wish to live a sweet life moderately with you…  Remember when the hairstylist made your hair looked like Vegeta? You’re crying because you said you look ugly. I made this Dragon Ball with 8 stars to remind me of your Vegeta’s hair… Mind Control to always think straight even though girls are throwing themselves to me…”

 

Jiyong stopped for a while to take a long and deep breath. He her hair gently and tucked the hair behind her ear. He whispered to her ear and showed her, his three fingers “There’s a Love on my ring finger, an F on my middle finger and an S on my point finger. I read them Love Forever Sandara. You want me to keep our relationship secretly, so I told the media these tattoo means Love, Fame and Dollars…”

 

“Now please tell me how can I erase you that easily? Tell me how, D?!?! TT!!!”

 

She just kept silent. She’s biting her lips… No voice could be heard… Jiyong was resting his forehead on her. Nothing happened. No yelling. No punching. She could felt small breath on her face. She knew he is trying to calm himself. She dared herself to open her eyes and looked at the man in front of her. His dark brown eyes were looking deeply beyond her souls… No more anger… Just pain… simply pain… Automatically her hands moved to his face but she stopped her hands from touching his face. Only one inch more… One more inch from touching his cheeks but she stopped it. She put down her hands and excused herself “I’m sorry. Bye Jiyong…”

 

She unlocked the door and walked out of the room. Only 3 steps from the door she could hear Jiyong screams was booming out the meeting room and things are breaking. She can’t take it anymore, she let all the tears she has been holding up flowed freely as she ran back to Teddy room.