9

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author Notes:

This chapter is for those green applers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ KYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Thank you for keep on reading my story. And would love to say Hi to my new readers, my regular readers, silent readers, voters and subscribers kekekekeke~

Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Tomorrow morning.

 

The girls were knocking Dara’s room brutally “Daronggggg!!! Wake up! It’s 9AM! Let’s have the breakfast together!”

 

“Nehhhh…“ Dara opened up the door while rubbing her eyes and adjusting the lights that peered into her eyes.

 

Suddenly Jiyong appeared from Dara's back, wearing ONLY A BOXER yeorobunnnnn!!!!!! The girls were horribly shocked! Bommie dropped her jaw and lost her voice! CL covered with her hands while Minzy was blinking her eyes, not believing what she saw in front of her. They scanned Jiyong’s and Dara’s figure.

 

First! Investigating the criminal: Kwon Jiyong!

Jiyong’s hair was all messed up! No shirt covering his body and only wearing a short piece of god damn boxer!! He got bags under his eyes like Seungri’s!! Bad evidences!!! What are they doing last night?!?!?!!! The girls remember that they left the room around 9PM!!!

 

Next criminal: Sandara Park!

Dara’s skin was glowing but her face looked very tired!! Her eyes were very sleepy and it can be seen that she has difficulties on opening her eyes now!!! Did she sleep well last night? Or this bastard won’t let her sleep?!! And why did she only wear Jiyong’s ing shirt! Did she wear any pants now?!

 

When Bommie got her sanity back, she loose her fury “What the Kwon?! What did you do to my sister?!?!?!?!!!” Bommie screams could be heard through the hall way. Youngbae and Seungri bolted up from their bed! Top fell down from the couch after hearing Bommie’s voice. Panic rushed into their veins and they instantly opened the door. The boys were looking for Bommie. They spotted her! Bommie looked like a bull that is seeing RED! Oh no! This is much so worse than an earthquake! Seungri automatically secured CL and Youngbae covered Minzy with his body “Are you okay Minzy ah?!”. Top held Bommie tightly “what’s wrong Bom?!”

 

“Don't ask me what's wrong!!!! Ask him what's wrong!!!! Your bloody brother dares to taint my sister!!!!!!”

 

He flinched at her tremendous voice and looked at the culprits. He saw Jiyong hugged Dara from the back tightly, buried his face to her neck and sniffing her hair. Errr... To be details, Jiyong is hugging Dara just a little bit under her s!! OMG! This is TOO for these girls eyes to see! Not to mention it’s only 9AM in the freaking morning!!!!!!!! Top covered Bommie’s eyes “Yah! Get a room! We still have pure eyes and innocent mind here!”

 

She slapped Top's hand that covered her eyes and delivered couple powerful punches to his chest “YAH, you alien!! That’s my sister we're talking here!! How could you ask him to get a room!!!”

 

Dara’s head was still dizzy, she’s sleepy because Jiyong kept on ranting about Donghae and setting new rules on her. She has to confirm her outfit before she went out. She has to distance herself at least 5 meters from her fanboys. No touchy-touchy and no smiling. No exchanging phone number, following on tweeter or any social media. He listed all the rules until 4AM!! 4 ing AM!!!!!!!! Boy, he really makes sure not missing every detail in her brain.

 

“Hell yeah hyung, I’ve heard you Bom noona’s name couple nights ago when she visited you.” Jiyong lazily answered Top as he threw Dara body to his shoulder and slowly walked back to the bed.

 

The boys and the girls were stunned, and Jiyong informed them “Please closed the door and don’t mind us, just have your breakfast.”

 

“See you later guys…” Dara sleepily said and snuggled to Jiyong’s body to feel the warmth.

 

Top was the one who got his consciousness back. He turned his head back and saw ’s souls are leaving their body. The same goes with the girls… He closed the door slowly but jumped on his spot because of Seungri’s voice “Jiyong hyungggggg~ what did you do to my favorite noona??????? My pure and innocent noonaaaaaaa!!!!!!”

 

CL pinched Seungri’s nose and pulled his hair to the lift “Let’s go and have the breakfast. Don’t disturb their sweet moments.”

 

“Yah ChaeCat! Let me go! It’s embarrassing! I can walk by myself, you don’t have to pull my hair like this!”

 

CL let go Seungri’s hair and grabbed his collar “So do you think screaming stupidly like what you did just now isn’t embarrassing for me, rat?”

 

He slumped his shoulder defeated. Again. He let himself being pulled to the lift by this y cat. Minzy whispered to Youngbae “One for Chaerin Eonni, zero for Seungri oppa.” Youngbae laughed on her comment “He will never win against Chaerin ahahahhahaha!”

 

“Hyung! She’s a girl! And I’m just being a gentleman, so I let her win!” He tried to defend his pride from Youngbae and Minzy comments. But he forgot that he is dealing with CL, not any ordinary girls.

 

“Rat do you want me to remind you, about your new position?” She challenged him.

 

Suddenly Top smiled triumphantly while opening his palm to Youngbae, Minzy and Bommie “come on guys, paid up! Seungri confessed first hehehhehe!” He could smelled the money from his nostrils.

 

Youngbae just sighed and opened his wallet, followed with Minzy and Bommie. They handed Top such an amount of money. CL and Seungri were staring to each other and started to tap their feet on the ground while crossing their hand on the chest.

 

“We want explanation please!” Both cat and rat chorused together. This is the first time they teamed up together against the other.

 

“We’re having a bet on you guys. I bet that maknae will be the one who confessed his feeling first but Youngbae and the girls were thinking that it was Chaerin that will confess first.” Top grinning to them and put all the money to his wallet.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think that we have to get extra credit for you luck? Since you’re all betting on us!” Seungri whined and started to nudge CL to help him persuading his hyung.

 

“Oppa… At least you have to treat us. Pretty pleaseeee~” CL purred like a kitten beside Seungri and battling her lashes.

 

“Arasso, today’s breakfast is on me! Stop pestering me now!”

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dara’s room.

 

Dara slowly opened her eyes… she looked around and found the clock was showing 12PM! She patted Jiyong’s back to wake him up “Ji, wake up. It’s 12 now…”

 

“5 more minutes” He growled and taking her waist into his embraces again.

 

“I’ll bite you if you won’t wake up Ji.” She threaten him and showed up her front teeth.

 

“… … pwease… bhit mee… baibi gil…” He mumbled in his sleep and hugged her tighter than before.

 

“Okay Ji, 5 more minutes.” She surrendered and let him sleep for 5 more minutes. He is really a sleepy head! Waking him up was never be an easy job! Huh!

 

… 5 minutes later …

 

*Dara phone ringing* She untangled his arms and reached for her phone. She looked at the screen, Jjangmae is calling her.

 

“Yoboseyo? What’s up?”

 

“Dara! We have a situation here! Get down to the lobby palli!!!” he hung up the phone, leaving Dara confused what the hell is happening down there? She patted Jiyong’s shoulder “Ji, Jjangmae said there’s something urgent down there at the lobby. He wants me to get down.”

 

“O-okay… Go fixed yourself. I’ll company you.” He lazily talked to her with his eyes still closed.

 

Dara went to the toilet to brush her teeth and took a bath. After finished taking bath, she looked around the toilet. Darn it!! She forgot to take her clothes!!!! She toweled her body and opened the door slowly, she sneak a peek at Jiyong. She saw Jiyong was awake now. Damn! Now he is awake! He sat on the bed scratching his head and stretching his body… That body… That lean body never failed to charm her. It seems that Jiyong has his own magnetism on girls. His body isn’t bulky or full of muscle like Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri, but she loves his body especially when he hugged her from the back. It seems that their body molded perfectly to each other. Then she snapped back to the earth because her phone ringing! Aigooo pabo Dara ah! It’s not the right time for drooling over his body! She needs to mentally slap herself everytime she saw Jiyong’s body. She unconsciously walked out of the toilet only wearing towel on her body and hurriedly reached for her phone.

 

Jiyong eyes poked out of the socket! If this is her way to wake him up every morning then he wouldn’t mind at all. HE IS ING LOVING IT! His lower abdomen is forming a tent without him realizing it. He is too excited with the view she’s giving to him. He put his hands on the back of his head and resting himself to the bed platform as he devouring her body with his eyes. This is a perfect morning indeed…

 

“Yoboseyo? Jjangmae?”

 

“Dara what took you so long? Just get down quickly!” He hung up the phone again.

 

Dara threw her phone to the bed angrily “What the hell is wrong with him? Just say it clearly what’s wrong and no need to hurry me!! Aishhhh!!! This better be important or I’m soooo going to whip his !!!” She stomped furiously towards her bag and started to rummage her bag looking for a set of clothes.

 

When she took out a fresh clothes and a set of underwear that’s when she realized she’s wearing a towel!!! OH NOOOOO!!!!! She dropped the clothes she’s been holding and she looked down at her body to make sure the towel was still wrapped to her body, then turned her face slowly looking at a smirking naughty boy who definitely enjoying the view. That’s her cue to shrieked “KYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Close your eyes now!!!!! PALLI!!!!!!!!”

 

“Hmmm… Let me think about it for a while… … … … Nope~” He declined in a happy tone while getting down from the bed and walked closer to her.

 

“W-what are you doing? D-don’t come any cl-closer!!” She’s trembling now! She is panicking and she couldn’t do anything but clutched her towel tighter to her body and prayed for God to keep her ity until she’s married!

 

Jiyong didn’t stop his step. He kept on walking to her slowly while rubbing his palms together and his upper lips hungrily. DAMN!!! Damn you KWON JIYONGGGG!!!! Could he be more ier than this?!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! She’s definitely losing her mind now. Her mind was threw far away from the window room ‘whoosh!’ when she saw him his upper lips hungrily ‘Omooo~ Ottokeeee’ while her mind alarm went crazy and horror, he was already standing proudly in front of her with a perfect smirk.

 

He bends his body down a little to face her. Her knees are shaking and he can saw that clearly ‘Aigooo… my baby girl is so cute! A little tease won’t hurt right? Kekekekke! This is you punishment for allowing Donghae to touch you!’ he decided to agree on his evil side. He put his finger tip to her forehead then slowly going down to her nose, savoring every inch of her skin on his finger. Then he moved his finger to her lips… He stopped there and touched her lips with his thumb. Grazing it slowly as he his own lips… After that his finger is going down to her chin.

 

Dara couldn’t move her body, it seems that his touch has a spell. A spell to petrify her body on the spot. Her feet was glued on her very ground. She can’t even blink her eyes and she started to wonder is she breathing now? Her brain was hoping his finger would just stop at her chin but her heart was asking for him to give her more than this. She stopped thinking when she felt his finger started to move again, going down from her chin to her neck. Her body is getting hot. Nope, her body is burning to be exact! And the finger moved again... to her cleavage.

 

He could felt the hot radiates from her body. Her heart was beating erratically when his finger stopped at her cleavage. His inner side started to battle… At first he just wanted to but now when his finger touched her skin, he wanted more. The beast inside him was craving for more and won’t be satisfied with just a kiss. When she leaned forward to close the gap between their lips, that’s the moment he lost all the sanity inside him.

 

She has such soft lips. He almost melted at the sweetness of her. He will never get bored with her lips, NEVER. He kissed her slowly… gently… not wanting to scare her even though his hands wanted to roam all over her body. His left hand gently cupped her cheek while his right arms slowly wrapped around her waist, pulling her towards him. Then he nipped her lower lip, before her lips a bit… asking for permission to access fully. She realized it and little by little she opened for him as she wrapped her hands to his neck. Jiyong wasted no time in tasting her and damn she tastes so good. Her warm mouth turned him on. He rolled his tongue against her, and he was rewarded by a soft moan from her. Ever so gently, Jiyong guided her to sit on his lap… She loosens her towel and dropped it on the floor.

 

“Oh my God, D! You’re so ing HOT!  I will worship you forever!” Jiyong was getting a difficult on breathing when he saw her body! Where was the air that he needed to keep on breathing?!?!?! !!!!

 

Dara broke into a chuckle after seeing his expression. She tangled her legs in between his waist and then they deepened the kiss. They kept on kissing and kissing… breaking once in awhile to take a breath but then kissing once more. He could feel himself getting more and more excited as the kisses deepens. Suddenly her phone started to ring again.

 

“ING BASTARD!!! Who the hell is that?!” Jiyong turned his face to where the phone is but Dara slowly caressed his right cheek. His anger vanished in instant when she rested her forehead on his forehead. They took the breath together to calm their hearts.

 

“It *pant! must be *pant! Jjangmae. I *pant! need to get *pant! down now Ji…”

 

“Arasso… *pant! I’ll fixed myself *pant! and catch with you up *pant! later baby girl.”

 

She rolled down from his lap and took the clothes she had dropped on the floor before. She quickly fixed herself and running out of the room. She doesn’t even take a glance on him. Her face was blushing like a tomato! She ran to the lift while fanning her face. Jiyong was looking down to his tent “Seems that we’ll just have to hit a cold shower, Dragon Junior. And remind me to kick Jjangmae’s when I met him, arasso?” He went to the toilet and tap on the cold shower. When the cold water hit his skin, he screams “tt!!!! It’s cold!!!!”