41

It's All About You, My Butterfly

YG Building. Papa YG's Office Room.

Private Meeting: Papa YG, 2NE1 and Bigbang.

Subject of the meeting: We Got Married is offering their slots for 2NE1.

 

 

“This is the envelope that Seong Ho-ssi just sent to me. There are 4 envelopes here. For CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy. Inside the envelope there are couple photos of your future virtual husband. Check it out.” Papa YG put down the envelopes on his table and started to check on his emails for killing his time. The girls were rushing to the front in full of speed to take the envelope from Papa YG’s table. Their finger were itching to rip the envelope. The boys were so close to break into madness!

 

CL was the first one who ripped her envelop, she gets really excited once she saw the photo Oh may ghadddd!!!! Eonniii!!!! Baby Min!!!! Check this one out!!!! I have Jung Ji Hoon aka Bi RAIN as my virtual husband!!!!” CL proudly showed the photo to her eonni.

 

 

“Waaaaa!!!! CL-Roooo is very lucky!!!!” Bommie ran up to see the photo clearly to her big eyes.

 

“Next!!! Next!!!!” Minzy was eager to know the next candidate of her eonni virtual husband.

 

“Omoooo~ omoooo~ Kim Dong Wan Shinwaaaa!!!!! He is your favorite, Dara eonni!!! Yeahhhhh!!!! I have all Dara eonni’s idol!!!” CL almost fainted once the photo popped up to her sight.

 

 

“Noooooo!!!! CL-Roooo has the best man in Seoul!!!!! How could Seong Ho-ssi give her those gorgeous men as her virtual husband??!!!” Dara yelled in frustration and getting into her drama queen mode on by pretending to cry out loud.

 

“Oh no!!! Hyunggggg, how can I compete with those damn gorgeous guys??!!?!!! They are legend!!!! LEGEND, hyunggg!!!! I'm soooo dead!!!! Please just kill me nowwww... And end my torture!” Seungri mouthed silently to his hyungs while crying on Jiyong’s knees. The boys face were all pale… This is indeed the dooms day for the four of them. They highly doubt if they could survived on this meeting until the meeting is ended. This is what they called as DEEP TTTT!!!!

 

“What about Bommie eonni?!” CL quickly put back the photos inside her envelope and trying to snatch on Bommie’s envelope but Bommie held on her envelope tightly as she ran away from CL who kept on chasing her back.

 

“Eonni's envelope is thick!!!” Minzy was narrowing her eagle eyes at her eonni’s envelope.

 

“YAH! Both of you! Stop running! I bet you have more than three photos, Bommie!!! Open the envelope now and show us the photos!!” Dara tried to guess out how many photos were there. Curiosity has definitely killed her soft and cute side. Checked on that.

 

Top eyes widened and his heart was beating fast, feels like his heart was going to explode once he heard Bommie’s name was mentioned by the girls! He was so damn curious whose photos were inside Bommie's envelope!!! Deep down inside he prayed to God 'Please don't give her the hot man or handsome man. Just give her those retarded, fat boys, ugly guys or at least don't be more good looking than me and please no muscles!!!!!'. The girls gasped when Bommie showed them the first photo and the girl's gasping voice brings Top to earth.

 

“Choi Siwon Super Junior??!?!!!! Meehhhhh!!! Give us something new!!! Next!!! Next!!!” The girls shouted to Bommie energetically.

 

 

‘!!! My bastard eternal nemesis!!!! I know it!!! He must be persuading the director so hard to be Bommie's virtual husband!!!! He is like an egg that being thrown to the wall. And I have to make sure that I’m the ing wall!! I will crush his balls if Bommie really choose him!!!’ Top mumbled his cursed.

 

“Junho 2PM!!!!!” Another name was revealed by the girls.

 

 

“Eonni gets the hot body boys!!!!” Minzy clapped her hands as she was feeling happy with those muscle boys.

 

“I have seen them from youtube and they like to jokes around! You won't be bored eonni!” CL told her eonni about Junho’s behavior.

 

“Next please!!!! Bommie has two more photos!!!” Dara was impatient to find out the two other men.

 

‘Please!!!! No moreeee... Those two guys are unbelievable!!! They got the beastly body that I don't have!!!! Nooooo!!!! I need Hwangssabu to be my personal trainer 24 hours!!!! I have to make my stomach into 6 pack! A-ani, maybe 8 pack to defeat them!’ Top shook his head in depression. Every name that was being mentioned by the girls was like a ticking bomb for Top.

 

“Kyaaahhhhhh!!! The flower boy Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Joon!!!!!”

 

 

 

“Nooooo!!!! Eonni has the hot men and the cute boys too!!!” CL was making Top more devastated by congratulating Bommie!

 

“Waaaaa... This is not fairrrr!!! Exchange pleaseeee~” Dara pouted her lips. Jiyong was gripping his seat tighter and about to ripped the leather from the couch when he saw Dara pouted and asking for an exchange.

 

“Hiks, Chaerin eonni and Bommie eonni has taken all the best!!! What's left for me and Dara eonni TT TT!!!” Minzy was getting miserable and hugging Dara like there is no hope for both of them to defeat CL and Bommie’s virtual husband.

 

“Aigooo~ Don't be feeling down... I could sense it that Minzy will have the best virtual husband. Let's check it!!! Ppalli!!!!” Bommie cheered her up and forced her to open her envelope.

 

“N-nehhh...” Minzy shyly opened her envelop and looked at the first photo. Her eyebrows shoot up to the roof top and her jaws was dropped to the floor. She can't mention the name, so the girls were rushing to her and snatched the photo from her hand.

 

“Oh may goodness!!!!! Lee Jong Hyun CN Blue and Lee Jong Suk!!!!” The girls spelled the boys name by screaming out loud.

 

 

“Minzy gets the cute boys and those are the boys who are well known as gentleman towards the girls!!!! Baby Miis lucky!” Dara shouted in approval and nodded her head.

 

“I agree on Lee Jong Hyun! Because it will be extremely romantic to see him playing the guitar just only for Minzy... Kyaaaaahhhhh!!!!” CL was cupping her face and started to daydream. Seungri was like ‘What the Cat??!!! When I tried to serenade you with guitar, you were kicking my real hard and shouting to stop it!!! And now you said it was romantic??!!!!!’

 

“Nope! I agree on Lee Jong Suk because we have known him since shooting I Don't Care MV. I'm sure he will be super nice to our baby Min!” Bommie was voicing out her opinion as an ahjumma in 2NE1!

 

Youngbae and Daesung keep on glancing to each other with worried face. Daesung's face was really troublesome. The truth, Daesung is secretly having a crush on Minzy but he never shares it to anybody, na da! Only Youngbae knows his secret and Youngbae couldn't do anything to help him out but pitied him now...

 

Minzy gulped hard on choosing the boys. Both of them are extremely cuteeee~ So she nudged Dara's arm and pointed on Dara's envelope, she need to distract her eonnis from choosing the boys for her Dara eonni! Let's see your envelope!!!

 

Open! Open! Open! Open!" The girls chanted together with full power and Dara was really getting nervous. Jiyong was clenching his jaws and zooming his eyes onto the envelope. Dara opened the envelope with her trembling hands and awkward laugh "Omooo omooo... My heartbeat is kaboom kaboom kaboom! This envelope is kind of heavy!

 

‘KKKK!!!! How many photos are there in the envelope?!?!?!!! Why Chaerin, Bom noona and Minzy got the white little envelope while Dara gets the big brown envelope?!?!!! The big brown envelope could fill all the data about YG company profile!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!’ Jiyong was pulling his hair into all direction and murmured his rage. His brothers just shook their heads hopelessly. They understood how their Kwon Leadah feels about the giant envelope. If their girls were having that giant envelope, they will surely commit suicide right away to end their misery.

 

Oh my god… OH. MY. GOD. You won't believe it... Kim JaeJoong from JYJ!!!!!!! Dara shoved the photos of Kim Jaejoong wearing a formal black glittering suit to the girls eyes proudly.

 

 

 

 

Waaaaaaaa!!!!! The God from East!!!! The Ageless Vampire!!!! The Prince of KPOP!!!! He even sends you 3 photos of him!!!!!” The girls were shouting all Kim JaeJoong's nickname that was being given from the fans with giddiness.

 

KYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The photos!!!! My ovaries just exploded by looking at his photos!!!!!!!!!” CL, Bommie and Minzy doesn‘t have any shame on screaming out their ovaries in front of the boys! Not even a blushing face... Jiyong, Top, Seungri and Daesung jerked up from their seat to look at the photos clearly with their own eyes! ”Hyung, you better warned him about my existence in YG Entertainment before I come to C-JeS Entertainment Building to kill him...Jiyong was growling darkly at Top. Top quickly took out his phone to send Jaejoong a text and sweating like a pig! Seungri and Daesung were kneeling on the floor and crying like a river when they saw the girls were drooling over Kim Jaejoong

 

‘Why in the HELL should he submits his photos?! One photo is enough bastard!! You don‘t have to send her 3 bloody photos!!! Wearing a formal suit just to be looked good for her, huh??!!! A lustful photo on the bed??!!! Oh my God, is he a star???!!!!! I know it! He is trying to seduce my Dara!!! He is totally a womanizer and a fatal seducer!!!! TTT!!!! I can see that from his ing face!!! This is BADDD!!! Oh no... He is using the freaking cat trick! Trying to have the same pet with Dara!!! Unbelieveable!!! This is sooo going to be Kwon Jiyong versus Kim Jaejoong!!!! Either it will be me or him going down!!!

 

“Nghhhh... Ji, I‘m sorry to disturb you from sending that hot laser beam to Jaejoong‘s photo but he just replied to my text.“ Top clutched his phone tightly onto his chest as Jiyong snapped his head to Top face “What did that bastard say, hyung?“ Jiyong was spitting fire from his nostril!!

 

 

 

 

“Errr... He told me to tell you ‘Dara will pick me as her virtual husband, and I will treasure her as my wife. We even have our fans to support our relationshiJaeDara oJaeDy. Please give us your bless. Thank you.‘ That‘s it, Ji. Once Top was done delivering the message, he took a step back. He was afraid that Jiyong will snatch away his phone in force and crash it into pieces. He needs to secure his phone before Jiyong broke it... But Jiyong‘s reaction was kind of different from Top‘s prediction. Jiyong still standing stiffly like a statue and not even moving a bit. The boys were examining their leader‘s face, Jiyong was indeed pale and petrified by the replied text from JaeJoong to Top.

 

His mind was troubled once he heard from Top that Jaejong got the guts to face him and was very sure that Dara will pick him as her virtual husband. ‘Ghadddd... Other guy please, just not him!!!! He is way too beautiful to be competed!!! He is taller than me, cuter than me, prettier than me and to be shorted he is so damn perfect!’ Jiyong was biting his lips from cursing out loud what’s in his mind. Top, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung looked at Jiyong with pity eyes and they all were patting his shoulder to encourage him to stay strong. They knew Jiyong got the hardest one... He will have to face Kim JaeJoong for god sake! That bloody illegal creature from heaven. HOLY !!!! How ed up was that???!!!!! He was so damn screwed!!!

 

“Kyaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Lee Min Ho my Cass Beer partner!!!!! It’s been a long time I haven’t meet and contact him!” A squealed can be heard from Dara’s lips.

 

 

“HEOL!!! This is cheating! Unfair!! Dara got the best of all!!!!” Bommie crossed her hands on her chest and acted angry.

 

“Yes!! Please exchange Kim JaeJoong oppa with me... I will trade my Kim Dong Wan oppa with Kim JaeJoong!!! Pleaseeee~” CL purred like a cat and tried to bargain with Dara.

 

“Me too!!! I want Lee Min Ho!!!! I like him since his role at Boys Before Flower!!!!” Minzy was trying to steal Lee Minho’s photo from Dara’s envelope. Even just a photo could make Minzy fly high into the cloud!

 

‘Darn it!!! I hate that spaghetti hair boy! I even can't sleep remembering how many 'cut' they need to make the kiss scene perfectly!!! Is that jerk Seong Ho-ssi holding a grudge on me???? Why did he pick such a perfect guy for Dara?!?!!!? Can't he just pick Park Myeong Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Noh Hong Chul, Ha Dong Hoon (Ha Ha), Gil, Kang Ho Dong or Kim Byung Man!!! Anybody but not Kim JaeJoong and Lee Min Ho!!!!!’

 

“Kekekekeke~ girls... Get ready for the next one. Hmmm... Let me see first, who is this... ... ... Omoooo~ Kim Myung Soo!” Dara took out the other photo.

 

 

“Aigoooo!! He is the face of Infinite!!!!” Minzy instantly recognized the boy in the photo after she saw him.

 

“He is cuteeee~ I bet he will be a shy and sweet virtual husband! Let me have him!!! I will trade him with mine!!!” Bommie offered all the photos from her envelope while Top was stunned by Bommie’s action and he was desperately biting his fist in furious!

 

“He is very good looking eonni. Just by looking at his arms abs, I bet he has six packs under that shirt... So yummy!” CL was her lips hungrily and Seungri almost launched himself on CL if Youngbae and Daesung didn't hold him tightly and Top was covering Seungri's mouth with both of his hands to prevent his maknae to produce a sound that disturb Papa YG.

 

‘What the hell?! Who is that Kim Myung Soo??? I need to check it on Google and put him in my black list!!!!! He has to be something because Minzy said that he is the face of Infinite!!!!’ Jiyong fished out his phone and typed on that ugly boy name on Google.

 

“Woahhhhh!!!! It's a Japan man!!!! Jun Matsumoto from Arashi!!!” Dara was astonished by the next photo.

 

 

“The man who play the role of Goo Junpyo in Japan version! Eonni, he is very famous in Japan!” Minzy was definitely the fans of Boys Before Flower and Hana Yori Dango. She knew all of the character from Korean version until Japan version!

 

“Aishhhh... Eonni, that man really has a dazzling smile and beautiful eyes. He doesn’t even have to draw the eyeliner onto his eyes to make it bigger.” CL checked on the man in the photo.

 

“You need to study hard on Japanese language if you are choosing him as your virtual husband!” Bommie done a fighting pose for Dara.

 

“There's more! Song Joong Ki!!!” Dara was being on her highest tone when she spilled her next candidate of virtual husband!

 

 

Kyaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Eonni, he is your favorite wolf boy!!!! He is such a cutipie!” CL adored the cute boy along with Dara.

 

“You two will have the highest quality of generation~“ Bommie was squealing iJOY!

 

“I want to see him face to face! Let him be our appa!!!” Minzy always dropped the last and the biggest bomb to Jiyong.

 

That broke Jiyong's sense and sanity. He is the only man for Dara and Appa is him!!!! He won't let any men to take that status from him!! He stood up from the seat and all s were frightened with his abrupt act. When he was about to open his mouth to start cursing and swearing, Top whispered to him Be patient. One more words and we will be out of this room. You better behave, Ji. We could persuade the girls to refuse We Got Married later after the meeting is done.

 

Jiyong shuts his mouth tightly and raking his hairs into a mess style. He will have a very longggg talk with Dara tonight and he will make sure that she won't take any part at We Got Married!!!! Should he make her pregnant so she won’t take her part on We Got Married??!!!! Sounds like a to him but he will positively do it if he got no other option than that!!!

 

“Hmmm... I don't know who this guy is but it seems that he is not a singer or a dancer. Anybody knows him?” Dara showed up the last photo after Song Joongki. A man looks tremendously alluring with short dark hair which is neatly styled, and a black suit to complete his gentleman appearance.

 

 

“YAH! Darong ah, pabo! That's Ricky Kim! A very famous model and he is an American Korean guy. I've met him once while I'm living at USA. I used to be his fans!!!” Bom filled on the data that Dara needed.

 

“Ooohhhh!!! I know him eonni! I've seen him as the guest on Running Man ep.144! He is so tall and handsome! A prince charming indeed...” CL notified her eonni about the guy in the photo.

 

“Yes! Yes! I've remembered him... No wonder his face looks so familiar! He is also the member of variety show Law of the Jungle. I bet Hwangssabu will like him!” Minzy added up.

 

The boys just focused their eyes to the photo and examined who the hell is the man on the photo. Jiyong sent a death glare to the photo, he mouthed to s Guys, let me go now... You won't like it when the hell breaks loose. Seungri and Daesung instantly let go of Jiyong's arms and lowered their gaze to the floor. They apologized to Jiyong “Sorry hyung, we didn’t intent to make you angry but please be patience and control yourself well.” Youngbae and Top were stepping away from blocking Jiyong's path and let the leader of Bigbang march himself to Papa YG. The boys were praying and hoping that they won’t get kicked out just because of Jiyong’s action.

 

Hyung... Jiyong called Papa YG politely. Top was so damn nervous! He was afraid that Sajangnim will kick them out because of their leader was disturbing the meeting! Unconsciously Top was grabbing Youngbae's palm tightly while the boy beside him just throwing Top a disgusting and puzzled glance Hyung, I know Bom noona is going to be casted on We Got Married but you don't have to change your ual orientation to a man like me.

 

What the are you talking about?! I'm totally normal and I definitely sure I can prove it to you! Listen up Bae, this is not the right time to joke around! Top hissed and sent a laser beam from his eyes to Youngbae. How dare he doubt his hyung ual orientation?! He loves his corn alien monster so much! Youngbae just shook his head hopelessly look away and took a deep breath. He pulled out his hand to let Top saw what he was talking about Then why are you holding my hand tightly like this hyung? Are we a couple? Seungri and Daesung gasped to see Top was holding Youngbae's hand!

 

I know it! Hyung was gay! Bom noona just a distraction and lies to cover his ual orientation! Seungri never felt sooo filthy and horrible like today!

 

Aahhhh! No wonder he loves to kiss our lips on every parody we has filmed! He has kissed Jiyong hyung, you and me!!! And now Youngbae hyung!!!! Daesung jaw was dropped to the floor as realization hit his brain real hard!

 

Top let go Youngbae's hand and smacked their heads one by one YAH! It's just a parody! And it was on the script! I didn't enjoy it! I'm just nervous about this We Got Married thingie!! I'm all normal you pabo!!! Should I prove it in front you now??!!!!

 

YAH!!!! SHUT UP!!! I'm talking here!!! YOU'RE ALL TOO NOISY!!!! Jiyong barked to the boys to shut their mouths up. Sorry to disturb your time hyung but I strongly don't agree on the girls joining We Got Married variety show. Jiyong didn't waste his time anymore, he quickly voiced out his disproval on the girls new project.

 

Jiyong, I know you and the boys aren't agreeing on this but it's all up to the girls whether you like it or not. Papa YG threw the decision to the girls. He wanted to see their reaction on this… These people in his room are amusing him! Bored was never in Papa YG dictionary when Bigbang and 2NE1 was in the same room.