44

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeongggg yeorobunnn! I’m working on chapter 48 now and I bet on my that you will love it because I really LOVE chapter 48 fufufufu~ Anyway our Kwon Leadah just released his second album! You can buy it from I-tunes!  Love R.O.D and Black so much!!!!! Lets all buy his album fufufufu~

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Belphagor, Theroyalbiatch, Kaitleenlee, Centurygirl, Ilovegdara, Tokki9, Tinefaith, Lilmissy, Joanne_MHHJED, Kerorokidd, Coocream, Cappuccin0, Proudasian, Femalebigbang22, Tabtabtab23, Daragon18, Great2happy, DopeDG, Redanddazed28, Xxmydz, Garimam38, Rr_0519, MissCookieCereal, Kitteeey21, Zenle19, Jaecza89, Kyopta401, Iamsasharra, Safaianabi, ParkRaeKi, Littleappler28, Butterfly27, TiffanyKwon, Heiress, Neirvon, Tynaayalita, Cfaafiy,  Maris027, Edel16, Krehyong, Yolaaa, Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky, Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP, Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

YG Building. Make up Room.

 

 

After she hung up the phone, the girls were back continuing the make up and hair done.

 

“Eonni, Minzy… We need to have a serious talk here and find out what is that planning to do by coming to Seoul??!!! Is she freaking challenging us?” CL was working out her mind and planning a strategy. They can’t confront or have a fight with that Japan girl in public but they will absolutely kick her out off Jiyong and Dara’s life with their elegant but fierce style. The girls must gave her a warning that her status was nothing to Jiyong and that man is taken by their eonni!

 

“Don’t worry Chaerin eonni, I’m working on that right now. I’m checking up at the media about her arrival in Seoul and let’s hope we could find some accurate news from the internet.” Minzy was busy typing some words into her phone and waiting for some page to be loaded. She needs to collect the information quickly about that Japan girl’s purpose on coming to Seoul. They don’t have much time since in 30 more minutes they have to depart and have a briefing at KBS Radio for Yoo In Na’s ‘Volume Up’. When they arrived at KBS Building, they need to hand over their phone to Jjangmae until the airing is done. Holding hand phone in their hands were really bad for their concentration and Jjangmae was really against it!

 

“Darong… Are you ready for this? Don’t you dare to break up with Jiyong again. Keep everything calm and controlled… We need to keep our heads high and never lowered our class onto her low class. Don’t let her win, or I will hang you in front of our dorm door, arasso?” Bommie was glaring at Dara but the girl just grinned back at Bommie with full of confident “Don’t worry about me, Bommie ah… She will see what I’m capable to do… Bring it on, … The man is mine from the start and it will never be her place to stand on Jiyong’s side. I have enough for keeping myself silent and patience to her. Now I have to show her who is the real Sandara Park!”

 

That’s my eonni! YEAHHHHH!!!! Now CL is rapping only for her beloved wifey! This is for all my bad girls around the world. Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good, you know. Let’s light it up and let it burn like we don’t care. Let em know how it feels damn good to be bad.” CL was rapping the best part of her lyrics to boost Dara up as CL was dancing her body with her The Baddest Female dance style. “And Dara is rapping only for her beloved hubby! G I Z to the I B E. I’m a bad girl, can’t you see? G I Z to the I B E. I’m a bad girl, come with me.” Dara was continuing the rap and pulling out her hiphop dance style which made CL surprised with her body swayed. The ChaeRa couple was having fun dancing and doing extremely dorky hiphop style around Bommie.

 

Looking at her Park sister and CL, Bommie can’t contained herself anymore. She threw away her corn to the trash bin as her body was itching to dance along with them. She danced herself closer to ChaeRa couple while singing the last part of the song with her tremendous and unique voice “Yeorobunnnn~ And this is Park Bom from 2NE1! And amateur rapper in YG! Now Do The Unni (Hey)… Now Do The Unni (Hey)… Now Do The Unni, till the sun goes down, everybody! Now Do The Unni (Hey)… Now Do The Unni (Hey)… Now Do The Unni, till the sun goes down, everybody!

 

Minzy came up and broke their happy times with the news she just got from the internet. “Eonni, sorry… But all of you need to stop the dancing and singing. It seems that she isn’t coming alone here. She comes to Seoul this morning around 10AM with 2 of her friends for having holiday and shopping around, not for working purpose. I repeat… NOT FOR WORKING PURPOSE. Her friends are also famous model in Japan. Name: Keiko Kitagawara 27 years and Midori Fukasawa, age unidentified but I guess her age is around 23 or 24 years. I haven’t found out how long they will be staying in Seoul but I’m browsing on that topic now.” Dara and CL quickly stopped dancing and came closer to Minzy. Together they read the headlines and some news their maknae has found from the media for them.

 

“Damn! Now she brings out her friends to Seoul! I’m sure she won’t be working alone on stealing Jiyong away. There must be something or she might be join forces or team up with 2 of her friends. Darong, we need a better and stronger plan on tackling them from Jiyong since they are here for fun, not for work! They will have a lot free time to pay him a visit!!” Bommie was thinking a little more deeper after she heard the additional news from Minzy. The situation they were facing is kind of harder than she thought it will be. She was so sure those little es will drop by their asses to YG Building to meet up with Jiyong!

 

“What did you say just now Minzy? Who are her friends?” CL doubted her hearing on that Japan ’s friends name. Did she hear Keiko? She needs to make sure that she wasn’t deaf! CL was praying she had mistaken on hearing the name.

 

“Her friends are Keiko Kitagawara and Midori Fukasawa. Both of them are working in the same agency with that Japan girl and the three of them are the best in their agency. That’s what I’ve got from the internet and their fans forum. What’s up Chaerin Eonni? Maybe do you know any one of them?” Minzy was spelling out the data for CL and she was kind of confused why her Chaerin eonni paid more attention to that Japan girl’s friends rather than to main object??

 

CL’s face seems to be upsetting and she growled in a sinister way… She really didn’t look good. Dara knew something was bothering her leader’s mind, she decided to focus her eyes deeply onto Minzy’s screen phone and take a good look at the photos. Maybe there’s something wrong with that ’s friends which irritated CL. When she saw the girl’s face and read again the name of the girl, her brain was processing a little by little. After the loading in her brain is completed and done, Dara bolted from her spot and snapped her head to observe CL’s dark expression.

 

“Oh my god! OH MY GOD!!! Chaerin ah!!!! Is that her??!!!! Please don’t tell me it’s her, CL-Rooo!!!!!” Dara was the first one to realize who is this Keiko Kitagawara and what did this Keiko do to make CL’s aura grew darker in seconds! Since CL wasn’t answering Dara, she took it as a yes… This is the ing girl that CL despised the most! Looking up from CL to Dara and Dara to CL, Bommie and Minzy were puzzled with them. What are they talking about? What girl? What’s wrong with the girl?

 

“Yes. That’s her, eonni.” CL finally made a voice out from . She nodded her head slowly as she answered Dara’s question and gritted her teeth in such hate.

 

Dara closed the web page and shoved back the phone to Minzy’s hand. She won’t let CL staring into the photo for too long! It will affect her mood again! ‘Okay… So that likes to play games huh?! Now she has brought up the girl that made chaos in CL-Rooo and Seungri’s relationship with her to Seoul. Is there anything they could do except from stealing someone’s boyfriends??!!! It won’t work! It will never work!! HUH!!!’ Dara murmured angrily.

 

CL lazily turned herself to Bommie and Minzy to explain further even though her mood was getting sour because of that Keiko girl “Bommie eonni, Minzy ah… Do you remember when the Rat’s scandal about getting into a cab and spending a night with a model in Japan was hitting the front page?” Bommie and Minzy nodded their heads as they refreshed their memory about that shocking photo. But they still didn’t get it. What was the connection between that Kiko and the girl who has scandal with Seungri in Japan?

 

“The model who got caught in the photo with Seungri is her. Her name was Keiko Kitagawara. That ’s friend.” CL cleared out who is Keiko Kitagawara while rolling her eyes away. Bommie and Minzy’s jaw soon were dropped to the floor in shocked once they understood who is that girl. “HOLY !!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??!!!! That is bringing up her army and allies to back up her action!!” Bommie was the first one who gained back her consciousness and started to yell around the make up room. Then Minzy followed “I’m sure she must be planning something real bad on Dara eonni and Chaerin eonni!”

 

“So that means, we need to secure 2 boys from Bigbang. Kwon Jiyong and Lee Seungri, the Dragon leader and the Panda maknae. Bommie, Baby Min please helps us on monitoring the boys if in some case we aren’t around them... You have our permission to injure or do some bodily damage to those es or to our boyfriend if they can’t say no to those es. Now listen to me, CL-Rooo… Don’t let them play tricks on us!! Remember to stay calm, manage our temper and trust our boyfriend! They love us as much as we love them! We will get through this for once and forever… That men is ours, we need to show them who they belongs to!” Dara was advising CL as she held on CL’s shoulders tightly and her eyes were peering into CL. CL is very hot tempered and easily blinded by jealousy, this were her biggest weaknesses.

 

“I promise you eonni, I will try to keep calm and trust that rat. I will manage my temper.” CL was taking a slow and long breath repetitively to compose herself. She remembered all the words Seungri told her when she was about to perform on Inkigayo stage that night ‘I need Lee Chaerin!!! Chae... You are CL, my sky...’ She was chanting those words like a mantra in her head. Again, again and again until the nerves in her head totally vanished. ‘Seungri oppa loves me so much. He is proud of me… He accepts me for who I am, Lee Chaerin. I will never change myself to be someone else.’

 

“Arasso. I got it Darong ah… I will spend my time as much as I can to hang around the boys, especially with that Dragon and that Rat! Don’t worry about my strength, I can handle the three of them just by myself! Those ing ugly es can’t even match with my power! I won’t go easy on them… No slapping on their cheeks or grasping on their hair… Oh noooo… That is how a little girl fight, but I’m Park Bom! We are big girl! I’m much more pleased by punching their face and do some kicking to their stomach!!” Bommie was going to show those girls what was hell break loose felt like… It will be bloody war! Dara and CL were sure, even Top oppa could not cool down his girlfriend now. What a strong warrior queen they have here fufufu~

 

Minzy then came up again with bad news from her phone. She smiled awkwardly to Bommie “I’m sorry to interrupt you, Bommie eonni. But I need to have a minute with Chaerin Eonni and Dara eonni.” After saying her excuse, Minzy was dragging Dara and CL away to the corner of the room. “Errr… I’m sorry eonni to disturb your passionate moment with Bommie eonni… But I have emergency and important news here.  I think you have to modify your list of securing the boys. We have to secure not only 2 boys, but 3 boys, eonni.”

 

“WHATTTTT?????!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO ELSE???!!!!!!!!!!!” Dara and CL screamed together as throwing their big round eyes to their maknae. Minzy was gulping real hard and covering both of her eonni’s mouth… Her eonnis are really scary TT TT! This is a crisis situation for them! Minzy gave her phone to CL and Dara to read, she told them what she just read from the web about Midori Fukasawa in a very low tone “Since Chaerin eonni is having bad history with that Keiko girl, so I decide to check on the other girl as precaution for us. When I type in the keyword: Midori Fukasawa and Bigbang. Lots of site came up to the screen and all of them are fresh news.  It seems that Midori Fukasawa is adoring or maybe more than just adoring, she is FANGIRLING… our beloved Top oppa... This means she is a big threat for Bommie eonni. We all have to secure Jiyong oppa, Seungri oppa and Top oppa.” Minzy was trembled while telling the girls about the news.

 

“I swear CL-Rooo, these Japan girls aren’t just having her holiday here. I can feel and sense something bad and fishy behind it. Look at her friend’s background and their love interests! Their love interests aren’t right! Kiko is pursuing Jiyong, Keiko is messing up with Seungri and Midori is fangirling Top oppa. Everything has been planned by her perfectly. She is moving on her plan into an act with her friends!” Dara tried to speculate those es plan on 2NE1.

 

“Don’t worry Minzy ah, you did the right thing to check on our enemy. We need to know which one is our enemy! Now we know that we need to face 3 ugly skinny es! We will have Daesung oppa and Youngbae oppa as our back up and ally! I’m positive that they will surely help us on kicking those ty girls away from our boyfriends! Minzy, call Daesung oppa now and tell him to have an urgent meeting in our dorm tonight after we finished broadcasting with Yoo In Na eonni. Dara eonni, send Youngbae oppa a text about our situation here while Minzy working on Daesung oppa. Tonight we will have a private meeting! We have to sort this thing out as soon as possible!” After calming down Minzy who looks bothersome after bringing out the terrible news, CL hurriedly instructed them out about the next plan. Dara just pressed her lips tightly into a thin line and fishing out her phone to make a contact with Youngbae.

 

But what they didn’t know is Bommie was standing not far from them. When she heard the girls were screaming about ‘who else’ to Minzy, she got a bad feeling that those es were going to steal more than just 2 boys from Bigbang. There will be more than just Kwon Jiyong and Lee Seungri… She took couple steps to approach the girls and eavesdropping their chat. While Dara, CL and Minzy were too focused and concentrating on their plan unexpectedly Minzy could felt someone was putting a hand onto her shoulder. Dark and murdering aura was strongly radiating from Minzy’s back. Minzy didn’t dare to take a back look because she knew, it was her Bommie eonnie. CL’s eyes were poking out from her sockets when she saw Bommie was standing behind Minzy. ‘DAMN! Did Bommie eonni over hear our chat??!!!!!’ CL cursed in her mind. Dara was busy texting with Youngbae so she didn’t pay any attention on what is happening with Minzy, CL and Bommie.

 

“What did you say just now, Baby Min? I didn’t hear it clearly but I can hear you were mentioning my Tabi’s name in your conversation. Now you better turn your face on me and tell that to me clearly… I swear I can’t hold more of my patience longer if you won’t tell me this moment! Speak now!” Bommie was hissing with her sweet killing smile.

 

UH OH! Is she in her Bominator mode on? Crappppp!!!! Someone!!!! HELPPPP!!!!!!

 

Suddenly the door swung opened.

 

“Girls! It’s time to go. The car is waiting. I will be waiting down stairs at the lobby...” Luckily Jjangmae called them up to ring the bell in their head about the time. CL and Minzy were sighing in relieved, Jjangmae just saved their asses from being grilled by Bommie. But too bad when they were spinning their heels to the exit door, Bommie won’t let them go that easy. She gripped on CL and Minzy’s wrist hardly and she is not planning to let them go until they filled her up about the information she was dying to know! “Dara! Get your asses down to the lobby now! Told Jjangmae to wait up for couple more minutes! I need to do something very important here with my dongsaengs!” She instructed Dara to get out and buy a little more for her as she interrogates CL and Minzy.

 

“Bommie eonni… I’m so sorry… Please let us go TT TT! We aren’t planning on hiding the news from you. We are just worried that you will blow up yourself in anger. I beg you not to look at me with those killing eyes, hiks... Chaerin eonni, I’m scared… Bommie eonnie aren’t planning on slaughtering us, right???” Minzy was in the edge of bursting in tears but Bommie knew this was just an act and fake cried! She won’t be tricked into this lame trap!

 

“Aigooo~ CL-Rooo, Baby Min, I’m so sorry… I can’t help you out. But I think it will be better to tell her the truth. We need to be together in this. Just tell everything to Bommie. I need to reply Youngbae’s text.” Dara apologized to CL and Minzy as she ran herself out from the room to chase Jjangmae.

 

“Dara eonni!!! Wifey!!! Why are you running away and leaving us with a cold blooded killer??!!!!! How could you do this to me!!!! I will absolutely terminate our marriage and force the judge to give TamTam to me!!!” CL barked out her frustration to that crazy rabbit but unfortunately the rabbit has hopped out from the make up doom in hurry.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dara kept on replying the text with Youngbae while getting herself down to the lobby and seat beside Jjangmae “Jjangmae ah, Bommie is going to the toilet. Something is wrong with her stomach. Please spare her another 10 minutes. She said she will be quick…”

 

“I think she eats too much corn, and that’s why something’s wrong with her stomach. Don’t you think so?” Jjangmae just trying to guess out and slumped back his body to the couch but Dara didn’t answer him. She was busy with her phone, she needs to reply Youngbae’s text which just got into her inbox just now. She was arranging the private meeting between the girls and Youngbae.

 

“I swear to you Dara, Jiyong is giving you a very bad influence. Nam Gook-ssi once told me that Jiyong and his phone is really inseparable. Seems that his phone is glued to his hand. Every time Nam Gook-ssi is calling Jiyong, Jiyong never paid any attention and kept on focusing his eyes to his phone screen. He needs to scream on Jiyong’s name twice to grab his eyes away from the phone. And now you also got the same syndrome with your boyfriend. You never left out your phone from your hand and your eyes are only staring at the phone. Yahhh… I’m talking to you now, Dara… Are you even listening to me? … … … Aishhh… You two are impossible…” Her manager sulked and crossed his hands over his chest.

 

“YAAAHHHHHH!!! Shut up Jjangmae! You are really such a disturbance! Don’t you see that I’m busy? I have something important to do with Youngbae! Stop whining and complaining like a girl, duhhhh! This is the matter of life or death! Don’t you dare to make a sound or I will ask Jiyong or the boys to zip your mouth with duct tape!” After roaring out her wrath, she was back to her phone. Jjangmae was left speechless and he even forgot to close his hanging mouth.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Back to the Make up Room.

 

 

 “Lee Charin! Gong Minzy! You aren’t going anywhere unless you tell me who the hell is that Midori Fukasawa and why did you mentioning my Tabi’s name?!” Her voice was booming the room and made the girls flinched.

 

“Actually we still don’t know what Midori’s purpose on coming here is but we found out from the internet that she is Top oppa’s fangirls. We just have to be careful eonni. That’s all we know…” Minzy was telling every information she knew about the Midori girl to Bommie.

 

“Now we have to secure 3 boys from Bigbang. We don’t know what kind of games or plans are inside their problematic brains. But I’ve told Minzy to call Daesung oppa and Dara eonni is texting with Youngbae oppa about our situation. We will have a private meeting tonight with the two of them.” CL was sharing Bommie about her thought and preparation for tonight with Daesung and Youngbae.

 

“CL-Rooo, Minzy ah… The truth, I’m not worried at all… My Tabi loves me so damn much! He won’t turn his back on me and he won’t even dare to get close with that girl. I think we just have to focus our eyes on that Japan and Keiko girl. This Midori girl is just a piece of cake for me and Tabi!” Once she heard about the information from CL and Minzy, she dragged the girls out from the room to go down stairs with her. They were running out of time and Jjangmae will go mad at them!

 

When Bommie, CL and Minzy have arrived at the lobby, Jjangmae instantly marching up the girls to get inside the car. They need to speed off to the KBS Radio because the briefing is about to start in 40 minutes more. CL, Dara, Minzy and Bommie were busy talking and making strategy on how to tackle down those es from their boyfriends!!!