39

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeongggg yeorobunnn! Ommooo~ Almost my readers are green applers wakakakakaka :D. I want to say sorry if I can’t update the story daily as usual because my work is getting hectic and I’m using my free time to watch my Bigbang DVD kekekeke~

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

The next week. YG Building. Gym area.

 

The girls have done filming for Running Man and their episode has aired. They gained more popularity on TV shows. And they also gained more fanboys from their Do You Love Me MV which brought CHAOS and HAVOC to the boys. Bigbang was busy preparing for their come back, not to mention Seungri, Youngbae and Jiyong is going to have their solo album. Even though the boys were busy but they still keep their eyes on the girls, monitoring and collecting information like a true stalker! They were browsing through the web to find out the new fanboys of 2NE1 to be added up into the Black List. Much to Jiyong and Top’s Black List actually fufufufu! While the girls were busy performing Do You Love Me at MNET COUNTDOWN, Inkigayo and Music Bank, and promoting Double Park TV, the boys were secretly having a meeting at the Gym.

 

“What the is wrong with those group of assh*les?! Where’s their ty tiny brain??!!! How could they confess their feeling freely to my baby girl?! Don’t they know that SHE IS MINE???!!!! Who is this Lee Seung Yeop from A JAX???!!!!!” Jiyong hissed and throwing his phone to his gym bag harshly. He needs to stop browsing on Youtube! That web is giving him a massive headache!

 

“Ji, I’ve seen it with my own eyes that some of Dara noona fanboys also came to the Running Man filming area. They gave Dara noona drinks, chocolates, flowers and dolls as gifts.” Youngbae has done collecting the data and he is informing Jiyong now. He was indeed the best spy from BigBang, no wonder Jiyong trusted him to be the special guest on Running Man. He won’t let the girls go alone and filming Running Man without one of to be around them!

 

“Errr… Hyung… Almost all of Running Man members are following Dara noona’s twitter. Recently she and Bom noona are busy exchanging and replying to Kwang Soo, Gary and Haha hyung’s twitter but you don’t have to worry because to be honest Kwangsoo and Gary is not that good looking compare to you and Haha hyung is married with Byul noona. That means Running Man members arent a threat for you.” Daesung added up the information for Jiyong to calm him down.

 

“Kwanghee the one that you called as noisy boy or the MC of MNET COUNTDOWN also texting her on twitter with that new cute guy Siwan. And the damn thing is Bommie also replying to those ugly creatures!!! Seems that he is trying to pair Dara noona with Siwan. They made a cute nickname for her and Siwan: SiDara. Then Bommie with Kwanghee: KwangBom!! TopBom or TabiBommie sounds much more better in my ear for god sake!!! I swear I will break his fake nose once I saw him face to face! We must show them who has the real SWAG to those ers, Ji!!!” Top shoved his phone for Jiyong to read and clenched his jaw in rage. Kwanghee is challenging Choi Seunghyun???!!!!! Get ready to meet the grim reaper!!!! That boy was really a piece of cake for him!!!

 

“What the KKKKKK is SiDara????!!!!!! No way in HELL!!!! Tell me what company is that damn noisy boy and that Siwan boy signed in??!!! I will surely come face to face with them!!!!” Jiyong was spitting in fire and welcoming Top to come abroad and join his furious-boyfriend-group which was gladly accepted by the raging alien. He gave Top a high five! These two crazy and obsessed boyfriends should never be left alone together… Surely they will plan on a massal kill!

 

“Are you jealous with them, hyung? I mean, you are Dara noona’s boyfriend. Why should you confront them? Let them be her fanboys because that is the farthest thing they could do for noona. And you can’t blame noona on that, she deserves those fanboys because she is simply adorable.” Seungri was really not in the right time to say those words but he will always defend his favorite noona. Youngbae, Daesung and Top were all smacking their forehead for his stupidity. Maybe his brain was smaller than a rat’s brain. Now he needs to pray for his life for saying those words.

 

“Take those words back, RAT!” Jiyong was picking up an 8 kg of barbell and ready to throw it on Seungri.

 

“I know it! You’re just jealous to them…” Seungri more.

 

“Rat... This is my last warning… Take those words back!” Jiyong’s hands were itching to crash this heavy thing to his maknae’s body.

 

“Because you have to secretly date noona while they could freely show their affection in public! Yeahhhhh!!! I’m so damn right!!” Seungri crazily pumped his fist to the air as he guessed out what’s inside his leader’s mind.

 

“Ok, I will give your part to Daesung.” Jiyong just calmly put down the barbell and tapped on Daesung’s shoulder.

 

“Nooooooo!!!!!! Hyunggggggggggg~”

 

“Please or make me happy now rat before I change my mind…”

 

Youngbae, Daesung and Top were all laughing their asses on the floor. They really love to bully their maknae. But this wasn’t their fault, it’s the maknae fault to speak the wrong words in the wrong time. They don’t even bother to help Seungri out. They just sat there on the floor and watched Jiyong and Seungri with exciting face.

 

“Uuhhh… Err… I will go to Sajangnim and beg him to let you two go public?”

 

“Sounds tempting but Dara is the one who wants our relationship to be hidden secretly… Not enough maknae! Try more! The time is ticking and I don’t have much time for you!!!” Jiyong impatiently tapped his foot on the floor as he waited for Seungri to come up with interesting offer.

 

“You are the all mighty G-Dragon! The best rapper and most wanted man in Seoul! Every girl are swooning and fainting on you!” Seungri was out of idea, so he chose to praise Jiyong to lighten his mood. Suddenly Top growled on his maknae comments “YAH!!!! What about me??!!!! Am I not the best rapper???!!!!! Are we here not wanted by the girls???!!!!!” In a flash, Daesung and Youngbae were all clutching themselves to secure Top’s body from tackling Seungri! Provoking one Dragon is enough to kill the rat but now provoking one alien is one way ticket to hell...

 

“YAH! You make me look like a gigolo and a pimp! And apologize to Top hyung!” Jiyong point out his finger to Top.

 

“Hyunggggggg~ Don’t be mad pleaseeee… I’m sorry I was wronggggg~” Seungri apologizing to Top and the boys were laughing loudly like group of hyenas. The gym was full with their laughter.

 

Then Seungri back to hug Jiyong’s right leg tightly and started to plead him with sweet words. Minutes went off but still his hyung frowning and pissed off. Seungri grown tired for trying to please his hyung, he just sat there still hugging Jiyong leg and staring blankly at the floor with empty face. He definitely looked like a crazy beggar. Luckily CL wasn’t here to see her boyfriend’s condition and behavior ckckck!

 

Out of the silence, Seungri said in desperation “But… you have to admit it… You are jealous with them. If Sajangnim let me confess my love to my favorite noona, I will do it on the media proudly because she is the best girl I have ever met… If I wasn’t fall in love with my Chaecat deeply, I will surely fall in love with her.”

 

That’s the cue to leash Jiyong’s rage and wrath! Seungri quickly closed his mouth with both of his hands and stood up. Uh oh… This is bad! This is real bad! No wonder Sajangnim always scolded and hit his head every time he opened his mouth to talk in every variety show. He can saw Jiyong’s eyes blaring with fire and ready to kill him. He took couple steps back while trying to ease Jiyong’s anger “Hyunggg… I-I’m sorry… I will be your slave forever!!!”

 

Jiyong stopped on his track and his eyes are twinkling in delight while rubbing both of his palms playfully “Are you sure, rat?”

 

‘Oh no… What is he planning to do?’ Seungri asked to himself ‘I hope nothing to do with my life or death. Please Godddddd!’

 

“If you insist to be my slave, I want you to follow your favorite noona everywhere she went to. I want you to take care of her. Distance her from those ugly fanboys or better option, kick those fanboys’s asses! You get my permission to kill them!!!” Jiyong is terribly bad when jealousy strikes on him.

 

 “WHATTTTT!!!!!! Are you kidding me hyung?!” Much to Seungri’s shock and exhilarating to the boys behind him. Their tummy started to hurts because of too much laughing.

 

“You’re my slave right? You will do whatever I asked you to!” Jiyong threw back Seungri’s words.

 

“But hyunggggggg!!! Can you imagine this on headline: Seungri, the cutest maknae of BigBang is a killer! He killed all Sandara Park’s fanboys!” Seungri’s face was full with horror. He never thought that his hyung has the guts to kill people!

 

“Wait... … Let me think… … … … … Sounds cool to me, rat. At least you got the word ‘CUTE’ on the headline. So, no big deal for me.” Jiyong smiled evilly to him.

 

“Nooooooo!!!!!!” Seungri screamed in frustration.

 

“YESSSSSS!!!!!!” Jiyong was matching his maknae’s scream.

 

Suddenly an idea hit his brain, he braved himself to try it “Hyung, are you sure for giving me the responsibility and trust me to follow noona where ever she goes to?”

 

“Yes! Do I have to repeat that again?” Jiyong crossed his hands over his chest.

 

“Errr… Even if she goes to the changing room or bathroom?”

 

He saw Jiyong flinched and ready to attack him. He hurriedly ran away for his life and he could hear the Dragon roaring for his name “SEUNGRATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” When Jiyong was about to chase Seungri, his phone was ringing. He reached for his phone inside of his bag. It was Sajangnim who called him.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Jiyong answered.

 

“Jiyong ah, are you guys with the girls now?”

 

“No, I’m just with the boys at gym. Have you tried to call the girls phone?”

 

“Yes, I’ve been calling their phone but somehow I can’t reach them. CL and Minzy’s phone are out of coverage. Dara is shutting her phone, maybe she is out of battery. And Bom isn’t picking up her phone. I will try to call Jjangmae.” Papa YG was about to hung up the phone.

 

“Hyung, why are you looking for them? Is there something wrong? Or maybe I could help?” Jiyong quickly asked Papa YG before he hung up the phone. Curiousity is eating him alive.

 

“No. Nothing’s wrong, don’t worry Jiyong ah. It’s just I need to have a private meeting with the girls about the new contract on variety shows.”

 

“Oh… Okay, I will tell the girls to call you or drop by to your office room once I met with them. Annyeong.”

 

“Annyeong.” Papa YG saying goodbye to him.

 

Jiyong hung up the phone and the boys hurriedly stood up from the floor to Jiyong. Seungri who was already at the door gym was rushing back to listen on Jiyong. “What’s up Ji?” Top was the first to ask.

 

“Sajangnim wants to have a private meeting with the girls about their new contract on variety shows.” Jiyong explained it to the boys about his conversation with Papa YG while putting back his phone into the bag. Youngbae was feeling weird and worried when he heard Jiyong saying about the private meeting between the girls and Papa YG. His forehead was creasing and thinking “Ji, why private meeting? Sajangnim could just say that he wants to have a meeting with the girls but why he said private meeting? Is there something that we shouldn’t know about the subject of the meeting?”

 

Youngbae’s question hit their logic and the boys started to think deeply. What new contract are they talking about? What variety shows that Sajangnim will offer to the girls? Why it has to be a private meeting? YG Family never have a private meeting and never keep secrets from each other. Something suspicious about this private meeting and the four of them were cursing because Youngbae was right! There must be something about the meeting that Sajangnim hides from the boys! They shot up the head together in unison and looked at each other. No need words to share what’s in their mind, they knew they have to sneak into the meeting room or forced Papa YG to invite them into their meeting. Even though they have to be a ninja then they will be! No matter what happen, they must barged into the meeting room... 

 

 

~~~

 

 

YG Cafetaria.

 

 

The girls were eating their lunch together in a table. Bommie was playing with her salad, because she started to get bored with vegetables, fruits and soup. She needs a main course for god sake! A very big and yummy main course to fill her hungry tummy! Unfortunately Hwangssabu was there around the cafeteria and he was the one to choose their lunch menu. He was being strict about the girls nutrition and especially to Bommie. Aigooo... Pity her... Dara got herself a bowl of mushroom cream soup and grilled chicken with side dish coleslaw. Minzy was eating her beef curry rice deliciously and was teasing Bommie with the smells of her food “Bommie eonni, my beef curry is very tasty! Hwangssabu is ordering Chaerin eonni’s food to the ahjumma. You may eat a spoon of my beef curry rice. Pali!”

 

Bommie’s eyes were twinkling in cheerfulness, she wont waste her golden chance! She quickly took a big spoonful of beef curry rice and munched it in pleasure “Aaahhhhh… I’m sorry for girls but this is definitely heaven~ You are right Minzy ah, the curry really taste so damn good~” Suddenly Hwangssabu turned his back and walked into their table with a plate of Salmon teppanyaki and one baked potato for CL. Bommie almost choked up because of the unexpected moment! She didn’t think that Hwangssabu was really this quick on choosing CL’s menu for lunch! And why the cafetaria ahjumma cooked the salmon so fast??!!!! Dara patted her back gently “Omoooo~ Bommie ah… Here, drink this water. You could have died because of beef curry rice.” Bommie gulped down the food to and drank the water that was offered by Dara. Phew… She was safe. Cold sweat was forming on her forehead as she wiped them all with her towel.

 

As Hwangssabu arrived on the girls table, he put down CL’s lunch menu and looked at the girls plate of food. Then he yelled on Bommie “Park Bom!

 

“N-neh! Park Bom is here! Wh-what’s wrong Hwangssabu-nim?“ Her voice was cracking! DAMN!!! Did he see her stealing a spoon of beef curry rice from Minzy???!!!!! Oh noooooo!!! She will definitely got a punishment from him! She hates for running on that ty treadmil for hours!!! While Bommie was frustrating and guessing about her punishment, Hwangssabu called her up “Why dont you finish your salad? Are trying to joke with me? Or are you eating breads again on my back???

 

“A-ani! Errr... I’m just getting bored with salad. I have been eating them for months! Please spare me and give a real food like them, Hwangssabuuuu... I will go crazy with salad TT TT!“ She spilled out her boredness on her food.

 

“Have you ever getting bored with Top?“ Hwangssabu asked her while taking a chair to sit beside Bommie.

 

“Never...“ She lowered her head to hide her embarrassment and pink cheeks from him.

 

“Then consider that salad as your Top. You need to keep on reminding yourself that you won’t get bored with the salad. Vegetables are good for your body, you have to eat them. Now start digging your food and stop complaining, Park Bom!“ He instructed her like an angry policeman that wont take any negotiation.

 

“Hiks... Arasso... ... You are so cruel... I will be turning into a green monster if you keep on feeding me with vegetables... and Top will spank your for turning my beautiful skin into green... HEOL!!!“ Bommie lazily took her vegetables into and munched it sadly as the girls and Hwangssabu were laughing for her pabo expression.

 

“May I remind you, Park Bom. It should be me who spank his for getting himself that thin and without abs at all!!“ Hwangssabu was sending Bommie his counter attack.

 

When the girls were almost done eating, Jjangmae came up and called them up “Girls, Sajangnim just called me. He needs you all to be in his office after the lunch. Private meeting. Don’t be late. If you need me, I will be at the dancing room to clean up all of your stuffs and bags.”

 

“Arasso~” The girls answered together and hurriedly cleaned up all the food.