35

It's All About You, My Butterfly

In Dara’s Room.

 

She reported to Bommie and Minzy what exactly Seungri told her and the boys about his scandal at Japan. Bommie was the first to gasp and felt guilty “Omooo~ I was wrong to him… Aigooo pabo me! I even threatened him and said rude words before listening to his story. Tabi must be really mad for my action to his maknae TT TT! I also ignored that Tabi is trying to calm me down... Ottokeee~” She cried in desperate way.

 

“Bommie eonni, all of us really have trouble in managing our anger. Maybe we need to listen first...” Minzy sighed out and slumped down her shouler defeated.

 

“Yes I agree with you, Baby Min. Luckily I was staying there at the boys dorm a little bit longer to hear Seungri’s story. So, actually this is all just a misunderstanding between CL-Rooo and Seungri… Just let them solved the problem. CL-Rooo will hate us for helping Seungri out. And Bommie ah, Tabi isn’t angry with you. You don’t have to be worried about it. Your boyfriend is really head over heels with you. He even scared that you will also get angry with him because of this scandal.” Dara crossed her arms on her chest and nodded her head.

 

“But CL-Rooo hasn’t got her dinner yet… You know our schedule is pack like hell and tomorrow will be extremely tiring because we need to practice our dance again.” Bommie started to get worried about CL again.

 

“Yes eonni. I’m afraid that Chaerin eonni couldn’t focus for the dance and she won’t have any energy tomorrow because she hasn’t eat anything yet now.” Minzy pouted her lips with saddened face.

 

“Don’t worry! Tomorrow we will cook CL-Rooo’s favorite dish! Ta da!!! Japanese Ramennnn~ I’m sure she will eat it!” Dara rummaged her cabinet and took out the instant Japanese Ramen proudly. She was holding her instant Japanese Ramen like a trophy or an award fufufufu~ It was so lucky that she still have couple pieces as her stock.

 

“Eonni, are you sure you will use this instant Japanese Ramen to lure Chaerin eonni to eat or it was just your excuse to eat ramennnn~?” Minzy narrowed her eyes to Dara and put on her distrusted face to annoy her eonni.

 

“Aigooo~ I got caught by my Baby Min…” Dara was playfully facepalmed her face and acting like she got busted by Minzy.

 

“No ramen for you, Darong! I will take those ramen as the hostage and will only cook it for CL-Rooo, not you!” Bommie quickly stole away 5 packs of Dara’s instant Japanese Ramen from her cabinet. She won’t believe and she didn’t trust Dara on holding these ramen alone. She was sooo damn sure that Dara will sneak around in the night to cook the ramen for herself. And Hwangssabu definitely won’t like it once he knew about it.

 

“Yes I agree with Bommie eonni, we need to secure this precious Japanese Ramen from a lunatic rabbit ~” Minzy got along with Bommie and was blocking Dara from trying to steal back her ramen.

 

“Nooooo… Bommie ah, Minzy ah, please at least spare me one pack TT____TT! Huwaaaa… Those are mineeee!!!”

 

Bommie and Minzy quickly ran out of Dara’s room and got into their own bedroom. CLICK! They had locked their doors. Dara was left devastated in her room, mourning for her instant Japanese Ramen.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Tomorrow morning. YG Building. Dancing Room.

 

 

“Chaerin! Please focus! You keep on missing the beat! Remember, dancing is not about moving your body but you have to feel the music and let your body moves with the beat! Blend with the music as you sway your body! It seems that you didn’t feel anything about this music!” Koharu Sugawara yelled on CL. This was her third times for reminding CL to keep on focusing her body on the beat of the music. Too bad CL kept on failing and she just bowed her body and apologized “I’m really sorry. I will try harder… Please give me one more time.”

 

“We have been practicing for 3 hours, Chaerin! What’s wrong with you?” Koharu dropped herself to the chair with the other dancers. Her face looked very dissatisfied with CL’s performance today.

 

“Sorry, something came up into my mind just now but I’m cool now. Could we try it once more time?” CL still hung low her head and didn’t dare to look at their choreographer’s face. She failed the girls and made them disappointed by keeping on repeating the same mistake. She was so ashamed because Koharu was yelling on her in front of the others. And now she is starting to distrust her ability as 2NE1 leader.

 

“No, you better stop it now rather than ruining everything. We will take a break now for 30 minutes and continue later. And please use the time wisely to recollect yourself well... After the break, I hope I won’t see this Chaerin anymore. I want to see the perfect leader of 2NE1. Do I make myself clear?” Koharu’s voice was so damn pissed off. CL was hoping this news won’t get into Papa YG’s ears.

 

The girls were getting worried with CL. She shuts herself from them and every time the girls tried to explain about Seungri’s explanation, CL just put on her earphone and let the music banging into her ears loudly then she walked out from the girls. This isn’t getting well… They knew that CL was restless and upset about Seungri’s scandal, but shutting herself from the girls also isn’t a good way or solution. Papa YG has cleared everything out at Japan and told Seungri to keep his mouth shut everytime the paparazzi asked him about the scandal. Seungri just obeyed and answered no comment on every question about his scandal. He believed that sooner or later the scandal will be fading out and everybody will forget it since he was doing nothing with the model.

 

Slowly one by one the dancers were going out from the dancing room, and now there is only Dara, Bommie, Minzy and CL in the room. Dara came up to CL’s side and comforted her “CL-Rooo… Could you please tell me what is bothering your mind now? I want you to share everything with us. We are together in this family… We are sisters. Your problem is our problem too…” but CL just shook her head as an answer. She hates Seungri as much as she loves him but the worst is she hates herself for not being the best girlfriend for Seungri. She knew that she wasn’t the type of ‘girl in every man’s dream’ and who she is compared with that gorgeous and attractive model in the photo?

 

“Aishhh! I can’t take this anymore!” Bommie was standing from her seat on the floor. She was going to use this moment to confront CL and stopped her for being stubborn “CL-Rooo… Please at least listen to us! The photo was just a misunderstanding! Seungri didnt do anything with the girl. Don’t let this misunderstanding drop you down!!!” Bommie started to rant on CL.

 

“Eonni, this is not you… Where is our Chaerin eonni? Our leader…” Minzy’s face was saddened as she hugged CL tightly. CL hugged her maknae back and answered “I’m sorry for not being myself for this couple day, but I swear that Chaerin is gone. This is the new CL and no more Chaerin. Bommie eonni please stop bringing up his name. I don’t want to hear his name anymore…”

 

Bommie couldn’t do anything but sighed out loud and felt frustrated “Up to you CL-Rooo… If that will make you feel better then I will banned his name from our conversation. But I tell you for sure, this isn’t going anywhere because you aren’t looking for a solution for your problem but running away from it.”

 

“Bommie is right CL-Rooo…” Dara agreed with Bommie and CL head gently while kissing her forehead.

 

“Eonni, please… Even though the photo is just a misunderstanding like what all of you were saying but I don’t care. The point is he has admitted that the man in the photo is him, and that’s it. I don’t want to hear his name or see his face for now. Maybe later after Inkigayo or when I feel I’m ready to see him again. We have no time to think about that bastard, we need to focus on our performance. Now if you please I’m going to practice.” CL pulled herself out from Minzy’s hug and Dara’s hands. She positioned herself in the middle of dance floor and played the music. She started to dance herself, forgetting her problem with Seungri for a while and blends with the music. She needs to stop thinking about that ing rat and concentrate for their performance on Inkigayo tomorrow. This is 2NE1 come back!

 

Suddenly Dara’s phone was ringing. She reached for her phone on the chair and looked at her phone. It was Seungri who was calling her. Dara ran to the corner of the room and answered the call with small voice “Yoboseyo?”

 

“Noona, sorry to disturb you. Is she there?”

 

“Yes, she is practicing now. What’s up?”

 

“I’ve been calling and sending her some text but she doesn’t answering or replying to any of it. I’m really feeling uneasy about this… And I’m standing in front of the dancing room now. Can I come in?”

 

“Nghhh… I don’t think now is the right time Seungri ah… CL-Rooo said that she doesn’t want to hear your name or see your face. Our choreographer just scolded her. She wasn’t focusing on the dance and keep on making mistake.” Dara whispered lowly and hoping CL didn’t listen to her voice when she mentioned Seungri’s name.

 

“Really? She really hates me that much?” Seungri was miserable for not hearing CL’s voice and now it is confirmed that his girlfriend hates him. He even doubted himself, are they still dating or she has break up with him? Aishhhh… What a mess! Should he barge into the dance room now and confront her? Or should he wait for her to talk to him? Gahhhhh!!! He was messing his hair now in frustration!!!

 

“Please wait until our performance on Inkigayo is done, maybe you could try to approach her again.” Dara updated him what CL told her just now to comfort Seungri.

 

“A-arasso… I will just drop the flower and her ramen in front of the door. Please pick them up for her noona… Thank you.” Seungri said defeated and hung up the phone. He put back his phone to his jacket while putting the flowers and a bowl of hot ramen on the floor. He turned his body and started to walk out of the area with gloomy face.

 

Dara quickly put back her phone on the chair and ran out to the door. Bommie and Minzy were confused with her suddenly ran out after answering the call “Yah! Darong! Where are you going??!!! The break is about to over in 20 minutes!!!!”, “Yeah eonni! Who called you just now? Is it Jiyong oppa?”

 

“Ani, someone told me to pick up some stuffs to CL-Rooo. He is CL-Rooo fanboys kekekeke~” Dara opened the door and looked around. She found the flowers and a bowl of ramen at the floor side of the door. She happily took them all in her hands and brought them into the dance room carefully. Dara dashed into CL’s and shoved her the hot spicy ramen “CL-Rooo~ your fans just gave this on the receptionist! The ramen smells so damn good and yummy~ Kyaaaahhhhhh!”

 

CL who was allure by the smells of the ramen stopped her dance. She was drooling at the ramen… The ramen was served exactly just like how she loves it! Mushrooms, onion leaves, raw yellow egg and dried seaweed! CL squealed in happiness while sniffing the ramen closely to her nostrils “Omooo~ My favorite!!!!! My fans really love me so much! They even know how to serve the ramen perfectly as I love it!”. She wasted no time as she took the chopstick and started to slurpt all the ramen into and munched it.

 

Bommie nudged Dara’s arm and whispered to her with evil smile tugged on her lips “Is it really from the fanboys or a stressed panda loose from the zoo?” Dara closed Bommie’s mouth and silently nodded her head without CL saw it “Yes, a very miserable panda just delivered them for CL-Rooo… I can’t say it to her that it was from Seungri. I bet she will just throw them away. It will be such a waste if the ramen and the flowers ended on the trash bin.” Dara took a peek at CL and she was still eating her ramen without noticing her eonnis were busy talking about her.

 

“Aigooo~ That damn panda only bring a bowl??!!! What about us?! Didn’t he know that there are 4 people here??!! And that means 4 bowls of hot, delicious and yummy ramen!!!! Of course with extra fresh corns on one bowl, which is for me!!!!” Bommie bursted out in anger, she was sooo ready to take out her phone and dialed Seungri’s number but CL glanced at her and asked “Something’s wrong Bommie eonni? You want this ramen? I could share this with you but only for one spoon hehehehe~”

 

“A-ani… I don’t need the ramen. I’m full of energy! Too much energy in my body… I need to shout out and dance too! Come on Darong! Minzy! Dance with me!!” She started her bingu dance and imitating Top weird dance with her weird expression which brings laughter to CL “AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! Eonni, please stop it before I spit out all this delicious and precious ramen to the floor AHAHHAHAHAHHA! You need to distance yourself from Top oppa because all his retardedness has surely transfered to you puwahahahha!!!” CL almost choked herself in laugh and dropped her chopstick.

 

Bommie was pulling Dara and forced her to do the stupid dance but Dara improvised the dance into PSY Gentleman’s dance but in her dorky ways and weirds face expression. CL was putting the bowl away from her and laughing her on the floor, she misses laughing this hard and do crazy stuffs with her members. Lately she was being a jackass by ignoring her members, but now they were trying to do stupid and dorky stuffs which are truly their best skills indeed. CL was more than proud to be 2NE1 leader. She continued eating her ramen and it off until the bowl was empty and clean.

 

Minzy was happy looking at her eonni ate the ramen deliciously and her eonni was back into a cheerful Chaerin. She took out her phone and going to capture a photo of her “Chaerin Eonni, please show to your fanboys how much you love and appreciate the ramen!”

 

CL gladly put the bowl beside her cheek and showed it to the camera that the bowl was clean as new! Her smile was beaming in joy and does a blowing kiss pose. Minzy captured it and uploaded the photo in CL’s instagram with caption ‘Thank you for a bowl full of hot passion and energy! I’m fully recharge!’. CL stood up from her seat and grabbed the flowers. The flowers were beautifully wrapped in soft brown kraft paper and tissue paper with hot pink bow. Red Tulips, cream roses and white baby breath… She saw there was a small note inside the flowers. She took it out and all the girls were stopped doing silly stuffs, they rushed to CL’s side. They all were sticking their cheeks onto CL’s face while reading the small notes in love form with CL.

 

 

‘Red Tulip: undying love.

Cream Rose: faithfulness.

Baby Breath: beauty.

 

These flowers means:

My love for you is undying,

same as my faithfulness to you.

You are truly and simply beauty.

Nothing is worth to be compared with you.

XOXO’

 

 

CL’s face was burning in fire and hot steams were fuming out from her body! She was turning into a red crimson statue after reading the love notes! Luckily Minzy, Dara and Bommie were holding her body before she was fainted backwards to the floor. She never got a love note before, only tons of letter from fans! Who is this person? The words were flattering her heart and she felt in peace because there was someone out there who loves her deeply without looking at her flaws. And to be top of it, she was thankful for that person.

 

“KYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!” the girls squealed together and were cupping their cheeks in cute way.

 

“CL-Rooo! That is so sweet! I bet whoever is the sender is a guy!!!! Aaahhhh... I wish Tabi could send me flowers like this guy~” Bommie winked playfully and even though she knew it was Seungri. She was clasping both of her hands and gazing far far away dreamily. That panda really knows how to treat and compliment a girl! Not like a particular pabo alien in Bigbang, HUL!

 

“Yaahhh!! What about me, Bommie ah??!!! That spoiled and damn Dragon only gives me flowers when he felt guilty or doing something real bad! Hmph!!! We can’t expect any flowers, sweet talk or romantic things from our boyfriend!!! Dara complained further when she remembered all the times Jiyong came up to her and brought her favorite red roses just to admit his crime! Jiyong and Top shared the same idiot brain and the type of cold blooded! Holy for Park sisters!!

 

“Eonni, let’s take a photo with the flowers…” Minzy suggested.

 

But CL just covered her face with the flowers and shook her head vigorously “Nooooo! We need to practice now! 5 more minutes and the break is done. I have to secure this flower before the other see it and tease me.”

 

“Aishhhhh! A photo won’t hurt CL-Rooo!! Come on!!!!” Dara was pulling CL’s arm and blocking her way from getting herself out. Minzy was ready to take photo of her eonni but too bad the door was opened and Koharu with the other dancers was entering the room. CL took a long relieved breath, her was saved by Koharu and the dancers. Koharu clapped her hands to gain the attention “Everybody! Let’s get it on! This is the last time! CL, show me what you got!”. CL and the girls were positioning themselves in the middle and got ready to start their practice again.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Seungri was walking into his car weakly and lazily… He needs to see his cat so bad!!! Suddenly his phone vibrated, there’s a new text in his inbox. Dara noona? He opened the text and read it.

 

Dara Noona:

Seungri ah, check out CL-Rooo instagram now! Ppali ^^!!!

 

He immediately browsed through the web and looked at a photo that eases his sickness on missing her… His Chaecat seems to be very fine and y with a cute pose blowing a kiss to the camera. Unconsciously his lips were smiling… Oh no, not a smile but a very wide smile indeed… CL ate his ramen and he was sure that she also accepted the flowers. Seungri was hoping the hot ramen and the flowers will lower her temper and let him explain about that ing photo. Tomorrow the girls will be performing on Inkigayo and he definitely will be going there to watch them! He has to clear this big misunderstanding as soon as possible! His hands were impatient to hold her hands again and hugged her.

 

Seungri sighed out loud and caressed his face with both of his hands. He was still looking at her photo. “Yah… Chaecat… What have you done to me? … … … We are the rat and the cat in Bigbang and 2NE1. We should be irritating, annoying, or bothering each other … You could do anything to me but please don’t shut yourself from me… This silent treatment makes me uneasy and uncomfortable… You better slap me more if it’s the only chance to meet you and feel your hand on me… And please stop bringing that bamboo stick Soocks Hyuk to any event! Damn you, Cat!

 

He stopped himself from talking and stared deeply into the photo in his phone. Then he started to mess his hair in frustration and cursed “Aishhhhh!!! I looked like a crazy man talking and swearing to a photo!!! YAAHHH!!! It’s all your fault Chaecat!!!!! Now I have changed into a possesive stalker and mentally insane! GRRRRR!!!