13

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~! I want to greet my New readers, Regular readers, Voters and Subscribers~

ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01 (I give 4 thumbs up for your comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ), Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214,Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

 

*Ding!* a lift has arrived at the lobby.

 

A well toned and fine looking man was walking leisurely out from the lift while giving his signature to the fans. He is wearing a white body fitted printed shirt which hugged his abs perfectly. The shirt is written: HARDCORE BLACKJACK 4EVER! He also wears Burberry brown trench coat, a jeans and a pair of black sneakers. He bowed and bid goodbyes to his fans “Thank you for supporting and loving Super Junior, annyeong…”

 

Donghae is looking to the lobby, there's lots of people around it but only a group that stands out among the other. YG group to be exact. He saw Kiko is standing beside Jiyong. CL, Bom and Minzy is standing in front of Jiyong. ‘Where’s Dara?’ His mind wanders off… When he is standing about 5 meters from the group he saw Dara sat beside Seungri and hugging his waist tightly. The girls were shocked to see Donghae here! What a coincidence! God has answered their pray! Let’s make this Dragon spitted fireeeee~ They chorused in their mind while throwing naughty look to each other.

 

Youngbae and Top were tossing their hand, giving a high five and sent a wink to Seungri as a signal ‘Let’s get it on maknae! It's show time!’

 

Seungri nodded lightly at his hyungs and glared back at Jiyong ‘You’ll get your burnt real badddd hyung… I'm on Noona's side and I will make you pay!'. He shook Dara’s shoulder softly and said clearly enough for everyone to hear “Woahhh! Noonaaaaa~ you got yourself a fan! A real hardcore fans!! He even wears a Blackjack shirt!”

 

Dara blinked her eyes and started to think ‘What? What kind of game are you playing now, Ri?’. She looked up to see Seungri's face but the boy just motioned her to look at her back. She turned her head and saw Donghae smiling cheerfully and waving his hand to her excitedly! Her eyes widened seeing the printed shirt he wears! Donghae walked closer to her and shouted “2NE1 NOLZA! I’m Sandara Park’s number one fanboys!! Please accept me!!!"

 

She chuckled on his antics. Then she stood up from her seat and takes a good look on him “Donghae ah… Are you sure you’re going to wear this shirt to the airport? Your fans are going to kill me!!! Ottokeee~” She jogged on her spot and acting in panic!

 

The boys and the girls are smiling triumphantly upon Jiyong’s face. He is soooo damn ready to kill their poor Donghae… They’re happy to see Dara was back into her normal Dara. Maybe the Dragon needs a little push to erupt his anger. Bommie quickly ran towards Donghae and greeted him happily with twinkling eyes “Aigooo… Lee Donghae! Annyeong! I’m Park Bom from 2NE1 ^^! Nice to meet you…”

 

“Annyeong Park-ssi.” Donghae bowed himself and greeted her.

 

“Aishhh… Please drop the formalities and just call me Bom, our isn't that much. It's really awesome to have such a gorgeous man as a BLACKJACK! CL! Minzy ah! Come her ppalli!” She called the girls and introduced them to Donghae. The girls were running to Donghae's side and leaving Jiyong dumbstruck!

 

“Lee Chaerin.”

 

“Gong Minzy.”

 

“Nice to meet you all! I’m a big fan of 2NE1! I’m really excited to finally meet CL the only rapper female from YG, Park Bom the unique and perfect vocal, Minzy the youngest and most excellent dancer in Seoul. Of course... the last and the finest for me... Sandara Park, the girl who has the everlasting beauty.” Donghae now is turning into a fanboys and keep on smiling shyly.

 

"Thank you for admiring us. You are really a big fan indeed...” CL and Donghae’s face turned red blushing, he nodded embarrassedly.

 

“Aigooo... Darong ah, he said that I have the unique and perfect voice! Thank you Donghae! I can see that clearly CL-Rooo, you don’t have to say it again. His shirt has say it all hahahahhahahha!” Bommie continue teasing him and let Minzy dropped the last bomb to Jiyong “Eonni… He isn’t the real Blackjack. Didn't you hear his words 'of course... The last and the finest for me... Sandara Park'. He loves 2NE1 because of Dara eonni kekekekke~”

 

Donghae hurriedly held up his head and explain it to the girls” A-ani… I really love 2NE1! Please trust me! Dara ah… please help me to convince your members!”

 

“So you’re a Blackjack now? You aren’t my fanboys anymore? Jinja?” Dara mocked him more and this made Donghae face boomed with hot steams.

 

Jiyong cut their happy chat by shouting “Guys! It’s about time! 2 hours more, let’s go to the airport! I ain’t wasting my time having chat!” Then he turned his back and walked out of the lobby angrily.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Hotel Lobby entrance.

 

Jiyong just kept silent and adjusting his shades. He never left his eyes from Dara. She is now chatting happily with that tard Donghae!! He is standing with Kiko while those traitors were crowding that S*cking Junior boy like a king!!! Nobody was talking to him!! He is the leader of Bigbang and Sajangnim's favorite but why does s and the girls are closer to that bastard rather than him?!?!?!!! He is from SM Entertainment for god sake!!! Our competitor!!! He gritted his teeth and dialed Jjangmae's number harshly almost breaking his phone “YAH! Where are you?! Aren’t you supposed to be here 5 minutes ago?!!”

 

Kiko was starting to get bored. She had tried to have a chat with jiyong since that damn lunch but he didn’t make any voice, he just kept on eating! He paid the bill and left her at her seat! Darn it, such a gentleman! Now he is looking to that wrinkled grandma! Oh no, he never left his sight from that wrinkled grandma to be exact! Dara is standing with that Super Junior guy chatting happily but here Kiko just heard curses and swears from Jiyong. And her friends kept on sending her death glares!

 

 “Hyung is angry and he is spitting his fire to Jjangmae. I pity your manager ChaeCat…” Seungri whispered to CL.

 

“Let him be! I hate him for ordering us around like a boss! And now he is companying that ! She is lucky that I am CL, if I was just a commoner I will definitely kick her and shoves my punches into !!!" CL gritted her teeth and glared at Kiko.

 

“I thought Ji hates her. Why suddenly he went out for a lunch with her? I don’t get it…” Youngbae started to think…

 

“Let’s found this out. I have a plan fufufufu~ We should persuade Donghae to take the test to date Dara.” Bommie winked.

 

They’re smiling evilly and maniacally on Bommie’s plan. Now they need to gather with Top, Donghae and Dara who is busy talking animatedly.

 

Dara was talking with Top about his figurine collection, Donghae just looking at Dara and he could see Dara shuddered a little because the wind is getting colder. He cut their chat politely “Top-ssi, sorry to cut your chat with Dara.”

 

“It’s cool, what’s up Donghae-ssi?” Top asked him.

 

“Nothing.” He answered while taking off his trench coat and put it on Dara’s body. Dara was surprised and looked up at him “A-ani, it’s okay Donghae ah… I’m good! I’m strong hehehhehe~” She tried to show her abs but he ignored her and he opened his suitcases. He took out a bright pink beanie and wore it to her head “Pink suits you well Dara…”

 

Dara smiles awkwardly and nodded her head. She secretly looked at Jiyong and he was looking at her with empty face. He took off his shades and his eyes were peering into her eyes, begging her to take off the coat and beanie that Donghae has put on her. It was his duty to do that, not Donghae’s. She broke their stare an lowered her gaze. What should she do? Take it off? Or wear it? Aishhhh... This situation is killing her now! Ottokeeee~

 

“Kyaaaaahhhhh! Eonnie is very lucky!” Minzy squealed the first and jumping happily.

 

“Yah! Rat! Give me your jacket! I’m cold!” CL forcing Seungri to take off his jacket.

 

“ChaeCat! How could you rob my jacket just like that?! I’m cold!!” Seungri ranted and trying to defend his precious jacket.

 

“You are strong baby, remember?” CL mentioned his song and wear his jacket.

 

“Yah! That’s just a song! I’m not that strong! Now give me back my jacket!” He tried to take back his jacket from CL.

 

“Aishhhh! Are you a man, Rat?!” CL hissed back and Seungri just hung his head low. Defeated…

 

“Top oppa~ should I asked for your coat or you will willingly wear it on me?” Bommie used her aegyo to him.

 

Top just facepalmed his face and took off his coat, he dropped his coat on Bommie’s shoulder and he caressed her back “Happy Bommie?”

 

She jumped while throwing her arms onto him “Thank you oppaaaa~”

 

Honk! Honk!

 

Jjangmae has arrived and honking his car “Guys, let’s go!”

 

Minzy and Youngbae was the first to get in the car. CL hopped in then Seungri followed from her back, dragging his and her suitcases. Top and Bommie was talking to Donghae “Do you want to go with us?” Bommie offered him the ride.

 

“Ani, my manager will be here soon. Anyway it won’t fit me. Thank you for the offer.” Donghae refused the offer.

 

“Ok, see you soon at Seoul. Take care.” Top shook his hand with Donghae.

 

“Come on Dara! Get in!” Bommie shouted from the car.

 

"Annyeong Donghae ah... It's nice to see you." Dara was going to drag her suitcase with her but Donghae held her wrist and shouted at Bommie “Bom, please go on… Your car is full! Dara will be riding with me to the airport!”

 

“What did you say?” Dara blinked her eyes hearing what Donghae said.

 

Bommie tapped Jjangmae shoulder “let’s go and leave them alone fufufufu!”. Instantly Jjangmae speed up his car away leaving Dara dumbstruck and yelling at him “YAAHHHH!!!! Jjangmae!!!!!!! I’ll kick your when I saw you at Seoul!!!!!” Donghae was laughing looking at her angrily showing some karate kicking to the empty space.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“I’m going home now.” Kiko said to Jiyong.

 

“Just go. No need to tell me.” He flatly answered. She stomped her feet and went out to the parking area.

 

‘It’s time to work everything out between us Dara…’ he prayed silently.

 

Jiyong walked passed Donghae and caught Dara's arm. She was still kicking angrily and cursing Jjangmae. He couldn’t help himself but chuckled on her antics “Donghae, don’t hold me! I will chase him and kick him back to Seoul!”

 

“It’s me…”

 

Dara gulped hard when she listened to that voice. At last he was talking to her… Is he the one who grabs her arm now?!?!??! Oh ghadddd!!! She abruptly turned her body to face him and bowed “Nghhh… Annyeong Sunbaenim…”

 

Jiyong didn’t waste his time anymore, he took off Donghae’s coat and beanie from her and gave them back to Donghae “Thank you for taking care of my dongsaeng but she’s my responsible.” He dropped his white jacket onto Dara’s shoulder and rubbed his hands together until it’s warm enough then he put his hands to both of Dara’s ears. She was turned into a stone. She can’t move and just looking at the man in front of her eyes.

 

His lips tugged into a boyish smile once he saw her petrified with his action... The smile that never fails to give butterfly in her stomach. She was standing stiffly with her ears covered by his hands. Suddenly the cold wind doesn't matter anymore, she feels warm.

 

Jiyong was scanning and gazing her face. How he wished time was stopped ticking and let them have this special moment for a while between them. The cute face that always makes his heart do somersault. The lips that he is dying to kiss...

 

It's all about you, my Butterfly...

Every time I come close to you (every time I'm kissing you)

Feels like I'm gonna dream every time (I get butterfly...)

 

They were lost looking into each other eyes… Everything went white and disappeared, there’s just the two of them. If only this kind of world exist. If only there’s just the two of them. If only their love is the only thing that matter. If only...

 

Look at my eyes. You see my eyes...

You see my lips. Listen to my heart...

If you're listening answer me. Kiss me on the cheek.

My memories, yes my heart. Yes that be all I say.

If our lovingness continues a lot. Then we'll never break up, trust me...

I'll make love to you...

 

On his very own eyes Donghae realize, it will never be him. Dara never looked at him like the way she looked at Jiyong. Their eyes could tell everything clearly. Their relationship must be more than just Sunbae-Dongsaeng… They have been looking each other for minutes but not one of them breaks their stare. Donghae couldn’t disturb their moments but time is ticking, so he cleared his throat “Ehem…”. Dara snapped her head to Donghae but Jiyong still covering her ears with his hands to keep her ears warm.

 

“Sorry to disturb both of you but we need to catch up the flight. It’s one half hours more…” Donghae looked at his watch.

 

Jiyong never broke his stare from Dara eyes, He missed talking to her and touching her “I’ll drive you off to the airport.”

 

“No need Sunbaenim, I’ll go with Donghae. Please finish Daesung MV quickly. We’re looking forward for the best MV.” She cheered him up

 

Jiyong let go of her ears and closed his eyes tightly, trying to calm down his nerves “I trust you, D… But I just don’t trust him. He is your fanboys.”

 

“Don’t worry Jiyong-ssi… I will take care of Dara and I promised to treat her like a lady with full respect.” Donghae cleared his things out with Jiyong,to make Jiyong trust Dara on him.

 

“Sunbaenim, what are you talking about? Donghae is a good guy… We are best friend. Of course he will not do stupid things on me!” Dara pouted her lips and felt irritated.

 

“Stop pouting or I will kiss you now, D” Jiyong threatened her and she hurriedly put a smile on her face. She saw his face was showing a stupid winning smirk! Damn you Kwon Jiyonggggg!!!!! Stop smirking or... or... I will kiss you!!!!!!!

 

“Let’s go Dara.” Donghae called her as he was getting into his manager’s car.

 

“Can I trust you Ji?” Dara weakly asked him and lowered her head.

 

Jiyong just kept silent. He felt it… She starts to doubt him. This relationship is getting cold for them. He needs to keep on fighting for her even though she’s slowly drifting herself apart from him. Jiyong held her hand and walked her to Donghae’s car. He pushed her softly to get into the car “Focus on your comeback. I will be home tomorrow night. Donghae, I trust her safety in your hands." Donghae nodded his head to assure Jiyong.

 

"I've seen from Tv what happened with 2NE1 and Bigbang members at the airport. I promise it won't be happening again to her." Donghae promised him.

 

"The truth is I don't like you. No, I hate you to be honest. So, if something happened to her, I will make sure to smash you and your group. Bigbang will always be on number one spot and Super Junior could kiss goodbye to all trophy or any awards, because you will see my name on the frame. That's G-Dragon for you." Jiyong's voice was serious and his face darkened.

 

"Thank you for reminding me G-Dragon-ssi but I am the man of my words. You can trust her on me even though I know you despise me but that's normal for rival on love. We will be leaving now. Annyeong." He bids goodbye to Jiyong. He knew that Jiyong was serious on threatening him just now. If he has a girlfriend like Dara, he will also hates everyman who gets close to her.

 

Dara was waving her hand to Jiyong. They drove off to the airport.