17

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~! I'm really happy and proud that I could make all the readers feel the sad, hurt and anger that Jiyong and Dara felt on chapter 16. It is really a PLEASURE and SATISFACTION for an amateur writer for me. Thank you very much for those who always read my story, dropping comments on each chapter, voters and subscribers~

 

Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal,  Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

At Teddy Recording Room.

 

Dara was crying and telling the girls, Seungri and Teddy about what happened just now between her and Jiyong. Bommie cried along with Dara and hugged her tightly “Darong ah… be strong arasso? I will sing for you if you can’t sing. I will dance for you if you can’t dance on MNET COUNTDOWN…”

 

“Eonni, if you don’t feel fine just tell us… We will try to persuade Sajangnim about tomorrow’s event.” CL was soothing her back while Minzy was caressing Dara’s palm softly.

 

“I'm fine. We have work hard for MNET COUNTDOWN. We must have our premier comeback perfectly on that stage. Anyway girls, Seungri ah, Teddy oppa, I forgot to tell you… Just now Sajangnim told me that Lee Soo Man-ssi from SM Entertainment called up. He offered Sajangnim a deal about my scandal with Donghae.” Dara was giving details about her deal with Papa YG and Lee Soo Man-ssi.

 

“What deal noona?” Seungri suddenly doesn’t feeling good. The offer must be a bad one... Lee Soo Man-ssi is very popular with his business mind. Seungri was sure that Lee Soo Man-ssi will take the advantage of Dara noona and Donghae's scandal. Tired of thinking the negative possibilites, he leaned his body to CL and the girl just caressing his head softly.

 

“The reaction from the fans is good. More than just good actually. Sajangnim said that the fans are making a group to support my relation with Donghae. They are cheering our relationship and this is helping Super Junior reputation on their upcoming concert Super Show. So… Lee Soo Man-ssi asked me to officially date Donghae…” Dara played with her fingers and looking at the floor.

 

“WHATTT?!??!?!?!!! WHAT THE DID YOU SAY JUST NOW???!!!!” They all chorused together, including Teddy oppa. By the way, he was the loudest from all…

 

“Eonni! You can’t agree on that! You could just explain it to the media about the truth!!” CL voiced out her opinion. Approving Lee Soo Man-ssi's offer was like one ticket to hell! She can’t imagine how bad Jiyong oppa was crushed!

 

“I agree with Chaecat. Noona, you will just make the things worst. No wonder hyung was yelling at you. He misunderstood your decision…” Seungri reasoned out. Damn! He and other Bigbang members will have to deal with a fuming Dragon. One mistake, it will be doom for them...

 

“Darong ah, this is a mess. You messed up big time now.“ Bommie smacked her forehead. This problem really made her head throbbing in pain!

 

“You take the wrong decision Dara. Now Jiyong will think that you’re really cheating on him, while the truth is you accept the offer just because you are hot headed and angry for him accusing you to cheat with Donghae. Aishhh… How complicated is this now?!” Teddy shook his head hopelessly and raking his hair into a mess… Tomorrow he needs to face a moody and gloomy Jiyong for recording the new song for his album! He swear, meeting Jiyong will be his bottom list!

 

“Eonni… Why don’t you tell Jiyong oppa about your deal with SM?” Minzy was more than confused.

 

“Minzy ah, this is the only way out. This is the only solution. He is suffering in this relationship… He wants this relationship to be published while I’m not ready yet. You know those haters, harsh comments and they even sent me death letters. I dont know how long I could survive and handle those people who against my relationship with Jiyong. I don’t want him to fight them for me... They are VIPS and Bigbang need VIPS. There’s lots of stuff crossing in my mind now and I’m really tired for thinking the solution. I want him to keep his attention and focus to his career. I can’t risk his career just for a relationship. So I decided to end this for all… I’m sorry guys for being weak.”

 

“Are you sure noona? Will you and hyung be okay? Because it seems that you’re taking this problem alone. You didn’t talk about this to him and you just decided by yourself…” Seungri was really worried about his noona and hyung. Deep down inside he knew, both of his hyung and his Dara noona won’t be fine in just short of time.

 

Dara just give him a small smile and nodded her head faintly “I will be okay Seungri ah, don’t worry about me… Your noona is a strong girl kekekeke~ It’s just a matter of time, Jiyong will slowly forget me and move on with his life... He will get better in time and find himself ready to fall in love again.” Why the words are hurting her heart? Is she this weak and let those haters stomped on her relationship? Is this what she wants?  Then why her hearts feels so miserable and heartbreaking? She rubbed her eyes with her back hands… Tears... Her eyes were misty and the tears were ready to fall in any second… Eyes, I beg you please don’t cry… Not now... At least not in front of the girls, Seungri and Teddy oppa…’ She pleaded silently.

 

Suddenly everyone gathered around her and they gave her a big group hug.  A very tight and warm hug. “Darong ah… It’s okay to cry… I will be crying too if I break up with my Tabi…” Bommie knew Dara was holding up all her feelings inside. She was the mature and strongest from among the members. She never want to bother the other about her trouble or problems. But sometimes a strong person also needs to be helped. Especially when the strong person is a girl...

 

After hearing Bommie's words, she can’t hold her tears anymore... Somehow her heart is telling her it’s okay to cry with them because they will take care and soothe her. She let the tears flowed and cried out her heart. The break up really damaged her heart badly. She starts to wonder, could she be healed?

 

“Me too eonni. I will cry if I’m fighting with one of my oppas.” Minzy dropped a tear.

 

“Yah Rat, please don’t break up with me… Not when I’m falling in love with you madly. Maybe you could break up with me when I’m not in love with you anymore…” CL cried and hitting Seungri’s chest. She was worried this thing will also happened to them.

 

“Seungri caught her hands and gathered her in his embraced “Never ChaeCat. We won’t break up. I won’t let you go even though you don’t love me anymore. Mark my words...”

 

“Promise oppa?”

 

“Yes Cat, I promise you. Ssshhhh... Now stop crying please.”

 

”Darong, do you want to do anything? We will company you and do those crazy stuffs together. Bommie winked at her and smile naughtily.
 

”Yes eonni! Let’s go to the ice skating rink, eat those spicy rice cakes at the street and go to movie!” CL suggested her ideas while pumping her fists to the air happily and forcing Seungri to agree with her idea.

 

Suddenly Dara threw her fist to the air and shouted “YES! It’s our crazy time!!!! Let’s go my nutzy members!!!” They pulled off from the hugged and laughed listening to her screams. They went out to have some delicious spicy rice cakes, then off to Jung-Gu Seoul Square to play ice skating and lastly going to the cinema to watch Pacific Rim. Dragging Teddy and Seungri with them.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Jiyong was driving endlessly not knowing where to go… It’s dark already and he looked at the time was striking 10PM. He drove to Han River, the only place he visited to release his stress and problem.

 

He parked his car and turn off the engine. He sat silently and leaned on his seat, looking at the water flowing from the bridge and bright colors started to light up. His mind starts to wonder… Why is this happening to him? It is really the end of their relationship? What’s wrong with them? Don’t they love each other? Aren’t they trust each other? So what now? Why is she breaking up with him? What he did wrong? Why did she choose Donghae over him? What does Donghae has that he doesn’t have? He has everything… He is willing to give her anything… But why? Why Donghae?

 

He denied that his relationship is over. He denied that Dara is breaking up with him. He denied that Dara is choosing Donghae over him. He denied that tomorrow night Donghae is going to officially announce his relationship with Dara. Why he keeps on denying everything? The truth and the news were rubbed onto his face. But he keeps on denying… Maybe only by denying those will keep him sane and keep on living.

 

He didn’t realize that time is ticking and it was 12AM. His minds were tired from thinking and his eyes were heavy, he started the engines and speed back to his dorm.