43

It's All About You, My Butterfly

SM Building. Dancing Room.

 

Super Junior was rehearsing their dance for the next concert at Tokyo, Japan. Couple minutes later they decided to take a break since it was lunch time. Donghae was browsing through the internet in his phone and was looking for some hot news about Tokyo or any news to up date him up. His face was shocking as he saw a headline that caught his awareness. He quickly tapped on the screen about the headlines and started to read it carefully. ‘Mizuhara Kiko and friends were spotted at the airport and getting into the flight to Seoul this morning.’

 

He let out a heavy and long sighed which made Siwon came closer to him “What’s up hyung? Something is wrong?”

 

“Nothing. The trouble maker is here… I’m just worried about Dara.” Donghae was putting his phone back to his pocket and rubbed his face tiredly.

 

“What trouble maker hyung? What are you talking about? What’s wrong with Dara noona? Oh God, is she okay?” Siwon was getting panic when Donghae mentioned one of his favorite 2NE1 members, and his hyung was talking about something in confusing way which made him more puzzled.

 

“Hmmm… Are they boys still taking break? We need to sneak out for a while.” Donghae took a glance at the boys and he saw them laying on the floor to take a rest after practicing for hours. The boys must be very exhausted, it’s time to take this opportunity and went out from the dancing room. He approached to Leeteuk and excused himself “Teukkie ah, I’m going out with Siwon for a while to get coffee and some fresh air. Anybody need coffee or anything?”

 

s were huffing and puffing on the floor like a dead meat. They were too worn out for answering or replying to donghae’s offer. “No Donghae ah, one more cup of coffee will freak me out. I’ve got enough coffee this morning. Thanks for the offer. We will be resting for an hour here. Our bones are cracking and our body is very sore, we need to lay for a while. Just come back when you are done taking the break.” Leeteuk waved his hand to Donghae and Siwon as he was leaning his back lazily to the mirror wall.

 

“Siwon ah, let’s get out of here. I will tell you about this later but now I need to a phone call for minutes.” Both of them were closing the dancing room door slowly and taking their steps through the hall way. They went inside the lift and pushed the highest floor of the building. They always went there to cool their heads off when they got bored or just chilling around. Up there the view was pretty nice for their eyes… They could see the breath taking scene of Seoul… Once the lift was opened, Donghae walked out first and followed by Siwon behind him. Before he made the phone call, he looked around the area carefully to make sure that nobody was there to listen on his phone call. Then he started to dial Dara’s phone number. He could hear couple rings from his phone but she hasn’t picking up the phone. Is she busy? Or she might be having her lunch now…

 

“Yoboseyo?” Her fresh voice finally answered his call.

 

“Yoboseyo... Annyeong, Dara. It’s me Donghae.” She never failed to make his heart pacing twice faster than his normal state.

 

“Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Girls!!! It’s Donghae oppa!!”

 

Suddenly Donghae heard the girls were giggling and screaming over his name. He was thankful, glad and happy to hear the girls responds when Dara mentioned his name from the phone. The girls never forget him and always treated him nicely like a big brother even though he knew their sunbaenims were acting cold and rude to him. Hmmm… To be shorted, their sunbaenims HATE him. He considered that he was lucky because the girls were always defending him from their sunbaenims. “Nghh… Dara? Are you still there?” Donghae was left dumbstruck and listening to the noise from the other line.

 

“Neehhhhhhh!!!! The girls are sending you lots of support and love for your upcoming concert at Tokyo, Japan! Super Junior FIGHTING!!! Lee Donghae oppa is daebak!” Dara was encouraging him up for his next concert. Anyway how did she know that the next concert will be taking place at Tokyo, Japan? Are they following Super Junior news? He can’t help but felt giddy on his thought and his lips was forming into a wide smile. A wide and content smile. These girls never failed to make him smile or laugh. These 4D goddess… Nobody and no group were worth to be compared to them.

 

“What’s up Donghae ah? Why are you calling me up? Are you okay? Oh please, don’t tell me that you’re just calling me up to inform me about your new status??? Are you in relationship now??”

 

“Ani, I’m okay. Thank you for your concern. I’m still single Dara ah… Stop making fun of my status. Anyway I’m calling you up just want to tell you about something serious.”

 

“Yes? What is it? Don’t scare me… I hate your voice now…” There’s something different with her tone now and he can felt it…

 

“Aigooo~ After I tell you this, you will hate me more…”

 

“Stop making me worried and nervous. Come on, bring it up. I’m sure I won’t hate you, you are the best oppa we have!” Dara’s voice sounded so fake. Donghae knew she was trying to be positive to make him think that she is strong on whatever is the news he was going to say to her. A pang of guilt was hitting his heart, should he told her about this news? He braved himself and took a deep breath before telling her about the news he just found out.

 

“I’ve just browsed on the internet while taking a break. I read that couple hours ago that girl we met at Japan is getting into a flight to Seoul. I don’t know she come here just for work or for something else. I’m just warning you, Dara ah… You know that I’m worried about you.” There he spitted out all the things he knew about that girl to Dara, and his hands were cold because he was getting concerned on guessing what Dara reaction will be?

 

“You mean… Her…” Her voice started to shake a little. Donghae was feeling sooo wrong for delivering this news to her. But he can’t just shut his mouth and not to warn her about that Japan girl’s presents at Seoul. He believed Dara hate that Japan girl so much because Dara’s face always frowning every time that girl was around her or Jiyong. There must be something between them and Dara wasn’t telling him about his. She always keeps everything and her problem by herself while there are lots of people around her were ready to help her out.

 

“Yes, that Japan girl that we met at the hotel lobby. Since the first time I saw her, I don’t feel she has a good aura. And I can see that clearly she likes Jiyong. I’m so sorry for telling you about this news but 1 thing for sure. I want you to always remember to think with your heart, not with your head Dara. I’m not going to forgive Jiyong if he make you cry or sad again like what he did on Japan.”

 

“Thank you Donghae ah… I will mark your words in my heart. I won’t let Jiyong go, not in any situation. I will be strong this time. And I can guarantee you that Jiyong won’t meet her. Thank you Donghae.”

 

“Aishhhh!! How many times should I tell you to stop thanking me. I will definitely pinch your cheek if I was beside you! You sweet and adorable rabbit!” He doesn’t want to hear Dara’s voice getting lower or sad. Donghae was trying to change the topic into a playful and mischievous one. But about him wanting to pinch her cheek, it comes out from his heart and not a playful one. She hasn’t changed at all… She still saying thank you to him in formal way. He missed how she , how she made him blushed madly, laughing like there’s no tomorrow and the worst of all... Deep inside his heart... He was missing how soft her hair when he dropped a kiss onto her head.

 

“But I really can’t stop thanking you. You always worry about me. You take a good care of me at Japan. You treat me nice as a lady. And you are really my best friend. More than anybody… And thank you for helping me out when I’m not in a good condition couple month ago. Lee Donghae is the best!”

 

Donghae knew she was tearing up. He could hear her cracking and her voice is trembling… This girl easily gets touched by simply act. He tugged a small smile “Aniya… Sandara Park is the best! We will always be 2NE1 fanboys! We even changed our ringtone into Do You Love Me song! Even Leeteuk is about to throw away my phone and Siwon’s phone to stop us from listening to your song.” Siwon was laughing real hard behind Donghae when he heard Donghae was spilling their antics to Dara noona. Both of them didn’t even care to zip up or hiding their stupidities from the girls. They are proud to be part of BlackJacks! Siwon remembered how Leeteuk was shouting angrily on them and threatening that he will snatch away their phone and threw it away if they don’t stop playing that music again, again, again and again! Once again, Super Junior’s dorm was in chaos because of Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon.

 

“Jinja? Maybe we need to pay a visit to Super Junior leader and persuade him not to banned us from your phone kekekekeke~” Dara was back laughing and being into a teasing one. Donghae was more than pleased after hearing the girl from the other line is making a lame joke, he chuckled and offered his phone to Siwon. The boy was so eager to steal away the phone from Donghae’s hand “Annyeong noona! It’s me Siwon! How are you?” Siwon greeted her in joyful tone and he even bowed himself while greeting Dara. Why did he do that? Dara wasn’t here! He was just talking with her from the phone… Ghadddd!!! Siwon is much worst… Donghae was facepalming himself desperately. Siwon was definitely can’t be cured ckckck!

 

“Annyeong Siwon ah. We are fine. Bommie said ‘Fighting for your up coming concert!’ kyaaaaaahhhhhhh!” Siwon was instantly fainted after he heard what Dara told him. Donghae quickly saved his phone and let Siwon fell backward to the floor. He was shocked! What happened to Siwon? Why did he pass out?! “Dara ah, what did you tell him just now? He is fainting now… Aishhhh! This man is such a burden! How can I carry his heavy body down stairs!!!” Donghae shrieked in troubled and tried to shake Siwon’s body on the floor.

 

“He faints?! Oh my god! This is bad! I’m so sorry Donghae ah, I just told him that Bommie sent him a message fighting for your up coming concert! Omoooo~ Ottokee~ Bommie! Siwon oppa is fainting after hearing your message!”

 

Aigooo! These girls could be the death of Choi Siwon! Donghae now is hugging his tummy and bursting out laughing so hard. He knew how bad Siwon has fallen head over heels with Park Bom. Only a supporting message could take his soul away! He knelt down to Siwon and slapped his cheeks to wake him up “Yah! Pabo! It’s not the right time to faint! We still have concerts to be performed! And Park Bom noona is waiting for you! She will be watching for you on the screen! You better get your up now, Siwon ah!!!”

 

“REALLY???? She is watching our concert?? Come one hyung! We need to practice!!!! We have to be perfect! 2NE1 is watching us! We have to look good!” Siwon instantly got up, his eyes were twinkling and battling his eyelashes like an annoying for Donghae. Suddenly he felt the urge to punch Siwon hardly on the face. Siwon was back again into life just by saying Park Bom’s name? If Top knew this, Donghae didn’t dare to imagine what Top will do to Siwon… ckckck! “Don’t be too full of yourself. Remember that Bom noona is taken. Go and find other single lady, shooo…” As Donghae pushing Siwon away from him, he put back his phone to his ear “Dara ah, we need to go back to our dancing room to practice more. Be a good girl and stay strong, arasso? Save my number in your phone and if you are getting trouble or something goes wrong, just call me up and I will come to see you.”

 

“Yes sir! Bye Donghae…”

 

“Annyeong Dara.” He hung up the phone and put it into his sweatpants pocket. Donghae ran up to the sulking Siwon, they started to chat and he filled Siwon about the information about that Japan girl.

 

~~~

 

YG Building. Make up Room.

 

2NE1 was getting ready on their make up and hair done for attending the invitation from Yoo In Na’s ‘Volume Up’. They will be the guest on the KBS radio. They have to be there on the KBS Radio 3PM because the host will be giving them some script and questions that will be ask to them as the conversation along the airing time. Dara has done the make up and was waiting for CL and Minzy to be done. Bommie was munching her corn silently in the corner of the room. She needs to finish her corn before Hwangssabu barged into the room and took away her lovely corn! Suddenly Dara’s phone was ringing. She looked at the number and she didn’t recognize it. She was trying to guess whose number is this…

 

“What’s wrong with the face Darong ah? Why aren’t you picking up the call?” Bommie was scanning Dara’s confused face.

 

“Ani, someone is calling me but I don’t know whose number is this.” Dara showed up her phone to Bommie and let her take a good look on the mysterious number.

 

“Never saw that, just answer the phone if you want to find out who is that. Easy right?” Bommie was really not in a good condition to think because she was munching corn! And when she made contact with corn, don’t expect anything from her… All her attention and brain was only to her corn, no more than that. She even ignored her boyfriend just to have a cup of corn. So Dara decided to answer the phone and find out who is this just like what Bommie has said.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Yoboseyo... Annyeong, Dara. It’s me Donghae.” After she knew the caller was Donghae, she held on the phone lower from the mouth and she screamed out to the girls “Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Girls!!! It’s Donghae oppa!!” She motioned to girls to come and greeted him from the phone.

 

Of course the girls abruptly stood up from their seat excitedly and competing who will be the first to talk with Donghae. They even paused the make up stylist from doing their job just to greet Donghae! They dashed into Dara’s side and all of them were screaming to the phone in the same time which brings laugh to Dara. The phone almost slipped down from Dara’s hand because they were trying to take over the phone. Aishhh… The girls really miss their Donghae oppa. Anyway it’s weird… She remembered that she has saved Donghae’s number into her phone but why his number is unidentified? She needs to take a note on checking her phone contact after the call was done. Was Jiyong checking up on her phone and deleting some contact that bring pain or ache to his eyes?! Perhaps her fanboys to be detailed? Damn that Dragon! How could he checked on her personal stuffs!

 

“Annyeong oppa! How are you doing? We miss you so muchhh!!” Minzy screamed over the phone because she can’t push her eonnis.

 

“Oppa! Please come to visit us or we can hang out together sometimes!!!” CL was pushing Minzy away from the phone and trying to snatch the phone from Dara.

 

“Donghae ah, our loyal and hardcore fanboys!!! Fighting for you up coming Super Junior concert!!!” Bommie was squealing and dominating the phone by herself once she blocked CL from snatching away the phone.

 

“Nghh… Dara? Are you still there?” Dara was still laughing when she heard him confusing.

 

“Neehhhhhhh!!!! The girls are sending you lots of support and love for your upcoming concert at Tokyo, Japan! Super Junior FIGHTING!!! Lee Donghae oppa is daebak!” Dara and the girls were cheering over Donghae and Super Junior. Even though Dara has stopped contacting each other with Donghae after Jiyong awake from his coma state, but the girls never stopped browsing some news about Super Junior. The girls adored Donghae so much for being such a true gentleman for them!

 

“What’s up Donghae ah? Why are you calling me up? Are you okay? Oh please, don’t tell me that you’re just calling me up to inform me about your new status??? Are you in relationship now??” Dara was being her usual self, joking and teasing Donghae. She likes to joke on Donghae because the boy got easily bullied by her. But somehow she was surprised to hear him calling her out of nowhere. She thought that Donghae has forgotten the girls because of their busy schedule and concert around the world.

 

“Ani, I’m okay. Thank you for your concern. I’m still single Dara ah… Stop making fun of my status. Any way I’m calling you up just want to tell you about something serious.”

 

“Yes? What is it? Don’t scare me… I hate your voice now…” She started to feel uncomfortable and uneasy when she heard him saying about ‘something serious’. What’s wrong? Why everybody always telling her about bad news on the phone??!!! Oh nooo… Did Jiyong dropped by to SM Building or do something to Donghae? God, please let this not be true!!! The girls around Dara were stopped playing and teasing Donghae once they heard what Dara was saying. Their smile were fading from their face and replaced with serious one “Something wrong Darong ah?”, “Yeah, what’s up with oppa?”, “Tell me eonni! What is he saying about??? Is he okay??!!!”

 

Dara couldn’t think straight or concentrating on Donghae’s words because the girls were also talking with her. Too much people talking around her with loud voice and she was getting confuse… She decided to turn on her speaker phone so everybody could hear on what was Donghae about to tell her. This way was much more better and the girls will stop asking her about what Donghae was going to tell her. But she can feel it… It doesn’t feel right… Because Donghae’s tone of voice said so.

 

“Aigooo~ After I tell you this, you will hate me more…” Now she could sense him full with hesitation and uncertainty. It seems that he was still considering should he tell her about this important thing or not. This made her more curious…

 

“Stop making me worried and nervous. Come on, bring it up. I’m sure I won’t hate you, you are the best oppa we have!” She tried to cheer him up and convinced him that whatever thing he was about to say, she will be okay and totally fine. She won’t hate him for telling her whatever he was about to tell her. He saved her from the media and from her biggest mistake ever by agreeing to Lee Soo Man-ssi on dating Donghae officially. She was sure, Donghae won’t do anything to hurt her. He had promised her… And she believed he won’t broke his promise, no matter what happened.

 

“I’ve just browsed on the internet while taking a break. I read that couple hours ago that girl we met at Japan is getting into a flight to Seoul. I don’t know she come here just for work or for something else. I’m just warning you, Dara ah… You know that I’m worried about you.”

 

“You mean… Her…” Her heart stopped beating as she tried to make sure the girl that Donghae was talking about is the-one-that-shouldn’t-be-mentioned. Her tongue was twisted and preventing her from saying that cursed name. CL, Bommie and Minzy let out a loud gasped when they realized who was the girl “That Japan ?”. Dara nodded her head to the girls as confirming their guessed. The four of them were throwing each other a very deep and angry stare when an image of a Japan girl popped up into their mind. Their eyes were turning into a tiny slits, it was an I-will-kill-you-ing--if-you-dare-to-come-to-Jiyong stare. KKK!!! What in the hell is that girl doing at Seoul? What is she planning to do now??? Every time she comes to Seoul, she always dragged Jiyong’s name into a scandal with her. And Dara didn’t like it at all! Her name is ranked in number one spot of people for Dara to kill!!!

 

“Yes, that Japan girl that we met at the hotel lobby. Since the first time I saw her, I don’t feel she has a good aura. And I can see that clearly she likes Jiyong. I’m so sorry for telling you about this news but 1 thing for sure. I want you to always remember to think with your heart, not with your head Dara. I’m not going to forgive Jiyong if he make you cry or sad again like what he did on Japan.” Donghae’s words really relieved and soothes her. Since the moment Jiyong got accident, she has promised to herself to chain her bad boyfriend only to her and never let him go! This is the new Dara and she won’t back off from what is HERS! She will definitely kick her back to Japan if she dares to lay one of her filthy fingers on her Kwon Jiyong!! OFF !!!!

 

“Thank you Donghae ah… I will mark your words in my heart. I won’t let Jiyong go, not in any situation. I will be strong this time. And I can guarantee you that Jiyong won’t meet her. Thank you Donghae.” Dara was making Donghae sure that he didn’t have to worry about her. She is a different girl now and won’t cry anymore! This is war between her and that Japan girl!

 

“Don’t worry eonni, you have us on your back. I promise you that Japan girl won’t dare to hurt you with us around you.” CL was nodding her head and patted Dara’s back. Seems that her fangs grew sharper when she said those words just now…

 

“Yes eonni! Me and Chaerin eonni has been trained by Hwangssabu about boxing and kick punching. We will protect you.” Minzy was burnt in fire and clenched her fists!

 

“If the little brain in her head is still working properly then she surely knows the best for not messing up with 2NE1. Because we will bring her flat down…” Bommie’s face was ready to kill.

 

“Aishhhh!! How many times should I tell you to stop thanking me. I will definitely pinch your cheek if I was beside you! You sweet and adorable rabbit!” Donghae’s voice broke their anger and sent them back to consciousness.

 

“But I really can’t stop thanking you. You always worry about me. You take a good care of me at Japan. You treat me nice as a lady. And you are really my best friend. More than anybody… And thank you for helping me out when I’m not in a good condition couple month ago. Lee Donghae is the best!” Dara was touched with Donghae. She knew he was trying to joke around to light up the atmosphere. He always be the sensitive one on everything about Dara. He paid all his attention and focuses on her expression or voice, to make sure she was really okay and fine. He has helped her a lot through many things… She even has lost counts on how many times he has come to save her sorry . He has done everything he could do to be with her but it’s just her heart wasn’t beating for him. She can’t feel the butterfly feeling that Jiyong made her feels… And it doesn’t seem right to be with Donghae because she can’t have the same love as Donghae gives to her. And she felt very sorry for that… He is a good catch though…

 

“Aniya… Sandara Park is the best! We will always be 2NE1 fanboys! We even changed our ringtone into Do You Love Me song! Even Leeteuk is about to throw away my phone and Siwon’s phone to stop us from listening to your song.”

 

Dara and the girls instantly exploded into loud laugh as they imagined Leeteuk was spanking Donghae and Siwon’s for being a total hardcore fanboys of 2NE1 which really irritated their leader and the other members. She wiped her moistened eyes as she remembered on MNET COUNTDOWN special interview between 2NE1 and Super Junior, all of their members were spilling out about their antics and craziness over 2NE1. She decided to tease and make fun of Donghae “Jinja? Maybe we need to pay a visit to Super Junior leader and persuade him not to banned us from your phone kekekekeke~”

 

“Annyeong noona! It’s me Siwon! How are you?” A sudden cheery voice greeted Dara from Donghae’s phone. CL and Minzy snapped their heads to Bommie and smile evilly to make Bommie flushed “Kyaaaaahhhhhh! Siwon oppaaaaa!!!”

 

As soon as Bommie knew it was Siwon who was talking, she poked Dara’s shoulder and mouthed some words silently with fighting pose “Tell him that I send a message, fighting for your up coming concert.”

 

“Annyeong Siwon ah. We are fine. Bommie said ‘Fighting for your up coming concert!’ kyaaaaaahhhhhhh!” Dara delivered Bommie’s message perfectly to Siwon with extra happy squealed and aegyo voice from her. Suddenly a loud thud could be heard and the phone went silent from Donghae’s line. Omooo~ What’s wrong? What happened? Is the line dead?

 

“Dara ah, what did you tell him just now? He is fainting now… Aishhhh! This man is such a burden! How can I carry his heavy body down stairs!!!” She heard Donghae shrieked.

 

“He faints?! Oh my god! This is bad! I’m so sorry Donghae ah, I just told him that Bommie sent him a message fighting for your up coming concert! Omoooo~ Ottokee~ Bommie! Siwon oppa is fainting after hearing your message!” Dara faced herself to Bommie with worried face and jogged on her spot with panic. Bommie, CL and Minzy were smacking their foreheads hopelessly when they heard that Siwon was fainted because of Bommie.

 

The girls could listen that Donghae was laughing like a crazy hyena over Siwon then he was shouting at the fainted guy. Maybe he was trying to wake the fainted boy? “Yah! Pabo! It’s not the right time to faint! We still have concerts to be performed! And Park Bom noona is waiting for you! She will be watching for you on the screen! You better get your up now, Siwon ah!!!”

 

Bommie’s eyes were widened when her name was mentioned by Donghae “Omooo? Me? Why should he bring out my name to that poor boy? Waeeeee…” She whined and stomped her feet on the floor like a 5 years girl who was being spoiled by her daddy.

 

“REALLY???? She is watching our concert?? Come one hyung! We need to practice!!!! We have to be perfect! 2NE1 is watching us! We have to look good!”

 

“Eonni, that poor fainted boy is really head over heels with you.” CL shook her head while Minzy was nodding her head and agreeing to CL. This Siwon oppa could faint and resurrect back to alive just by saying Park Bom’s name. How pity could that be? He didn’t know that Park Bom is more than just a cute face and angel voice. She can turn out to be a Bominator which scared everybody and the girls swear to God, Siwon won’t like that dark side of Bommie. Only her alien mate, Top could handle her.

 

“Don’t be too full of yourself. Remember that Bom noona is taken. Go and find other single lady, shooo…”

 

“Oops, I’m sorry girls. I almost forget that I’m in a relationship with a weird alien from Bigbang and not a single lady anymore.” Bommie giggled and covered . Dara, CL and Minzy were rolling their eyes after listening on what Bommie just said “Yeahhh… What ever eonni… We will keep our mouth shut about this from your alien.”

 

“Dara ah, we need to go back to our dancing room to practice more. Be a good girl and stay strong, arasso? Save my number in your phone and if you are getting trouble or something goes wrong, just call me up and I will come to see you.”

 

“Yes sir! Bye Donghae…”

 

“Annyeong Dara.”