5

It's All About You, My Butterfly

The plane landed.

 

Top was the one who got up from the seat and stretching his hips to the left and right. Bommie suddenly grabbed Top’s arm and yanked him to sit down. When Top was about to ask her, she covered Top’s mouth with her palm. She signaled him to shut up and kept silent. Then Bommie pointed her finger to CL and Seungri. Top’s eyebrows rocketed to the sky and he quickly stood up, dragging Youngbae, Minzy and Dara with him. There they’re all standing behind Seungri and CL’s seat, looking astonished by the scene. CL was still looking at the window on her left while holding Seungri’s hand, Seungri was bobbing his head and his eyes were closed. But it can be seen by their gesture that both of them are enjoying their time and happy with each other company. Since they don’t want to bother the glowing couple, they took their leave and walked out from the plane.

 

“Excuse me, Miss and Mister…” The stewardess caught CL and Seungri attention, which surprised them and they abruptly let go of their holding hands.

 

“The plane was landed 5 minutes ago. Please check your belongings.” She smiled politely to them.

 

The couple was really ashamed. They can’t even bring their face up to look at the stewardess. They just stood up and busied themselves on their belongings. CL was the first who ran out of the plane while Seungri was yelling behind her “YAH! Cat! Don’t leave me!!!”

 

When Seungri is about to follow CL, the stewardess called him “Seungri-ssi, if you don’t mind please take a photo with me” Seungri nodded and put back his backpack on his seat then stood beside her. She glued her cheeks with Seungri’s. He’s taken back by her action but the stewardess kept on getting closer to him. After taking the photo, he gave his signature on a paper and get ready to get down from the plane but she stopped him. She winked and gave him a small paper. There written her phone number “please call me if you’re not busy or bored”. He looked at the paper for couple seconds and felt hesitant to take it but the stewardess took this opportunity to stuck the paper into his pocket and ran away blushing.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dara, Minzy and Bom were waiting for their coffee at starbucks, while Youngbae is updating his instagram and Top is calling up Jjangmae. He told him to pick them up in front of the Tokyo International Airport. They saw CL ran towards them “Don’t let me sit with that rat again! He is really infecting my mind with his pabo virus! I even don’t realize it that the plane was landed! That stupid rat!” she started her mad rapping skill muahahhahahaha!

 

“YAAHHH CAT! Don’t you dare to call me rat! You ran away and left me back there with a stewardess flirting on me!” Seungri ran behind CL and yelled back.

 

CL turned her face back to Seungri and took a huge step towards him. She gripped his collar shirt and brought his face dangerously close with her face “what did you say just now?!”

 

Seungri once angry face was changed into a shy boy. He gulped hard looking at CL’s eyes piercing into him. Her hair bangs perfectly fall on her cheeks, her thick and long lashes, her pointed nose and full lips. He tried so hard to restrain himself from moving forward and let their lips met “Nghhh… I say… what?”

 

“I dare you to say what did you say just now?!” She repeated her question once more.

 

“Wh-which part? The cat p-part??? … or… the s-stewardess part?” He is stammering now. He begged to his leg not to wobbly!

 

“Guys, the car is here! Jjangmae told us to go to the front gate. Let’s go!” Dara called them up. Bom and Minzy was following Dara out while Top and Youngbae following them from behind. CL released his collar, She ran to her girls while wearing a cap and put on her shades. They walked out to the gate and spotted Jjangmae waving his hand from the car window.

 

 

~~~

 

 

In the car.

 

Dara was texting Jiyong, Minzy is updating their tweeter. Top is spooning corn to Bom. Youngbae is talking with Jjangmae about their hotel. CL and Seungri kept silent. Bom broke their silence “aigooo CL-Rooo, Seungri ah… Please stop this silent treatment… Don’t you get tired with this cat and rat relationship?”

 

“Eonni! Didn’t you hear that he flirted with the stewardess?! This disgusting rat!” CL jerked from her seat and spitted her venom.

 

“Omoo~ Is it true oppa? You flirted with the stewardess?” Minzy dropped her phone, forgetting her tweeter update and looked back at Seungri.

 

“Aishhh… How many time should I warned you to control your playboy hormones?” Youngbae caressed his forehead.

 

“If Jiyong found this out, you’ll be dead… I can guarantee you that maknae.” Top exhaled and closed his eyes.

 

“Ji, wait for a sec.” Dara held her phone and staring at her friends “What’s wrong guys? What did I miss? Did someone mention Jiyong’s name?”

 

“NO! I didn’t flirt with the stewardess! You’re all didn’t listen to me TT TT! She’s the one who is flirting on me!”

 

“Damn you maknae! You’re risking Bigbang’s image!” Top shouted and ready to pull Seungri’s hair into all direction.

 

“And now you’re leaving all the blame to the stewardess? Very gentleman maknae…” Yongbae glared at his maknae.

 

“I’m sooo going to report this to Jiyong oppa!” CL was ready to grab Dara’s phone and reporting all Seungri’s action to Jiyong.

 

“YAH! Stop it you guys! I SWEAR I DIDN’T FLIRT WITH THE STEWARDESS!”

 

Since nobody trusted him, he decided to pull CL closer to him. She was stunned by his sudden touched, she could felt the electricity bolted through the touch and has made her weakened. He whispered to her ear and imitated her voice “gomawo rat…” CL face boomed with hot steam and her face changed into a crimson bloody scarlet! She covered her face with both of her hands while all her friends are confused looking at her and staring blankly to this cat and rat. Seungri whispered again “I heard you clearly cat… clearly as crystal. You better cleaned up this God-damn mess because I swear to you that I didn’t flirt with the stewardess.” CL struggled herself out from Seungri’s grip but his gripped is getting stronger and his voice is getting slower, softer “She’s the one who flirted with me. She gave me her number but I threw the number to the trash bin as soon as I get down from the plane. How can I flirt with other girl while you’re the one who consumed all the system in my brain?” He let her go and put up his headphone back to his ear and went sleep.

 

 

***Flashback***

 

CL slowly moved herself closer to Seungri and he could felt that she’s moving closer to him. He paused the song that he is listening into. When he is about to opened his eyes to ask her what’s wrong, she beats him up by whispering to him “gomawo rat.” Then CL leaned herself back to the window. Seungri’s eyes fluttered open and he glanced at CL but the girl beside him had her eyes fixed out at the view. He saw her smiling while looking away at the field of clouds.

 

Seungri definitely can’t stop the smile stretching from his left ear to his right ear. He even bit his own lips from laughing himself out loud ‘I heard you cat… and thank you too for letting me hold your hand…’

 

***Flashback End***

 

 

“CL-Rooo, what did he say?” Bommie asked CL once she could find her voice after watching the shocked scene. She could swear to all the rat and cat in this world that scene was HELL CUTE! Seungri must be saying something sweet because CL face was really priceless! She was never this RED!

 

“Aigoo~ TamTam, your appa is cheating on your omma! How can I raise you up aloneee?!” Dara is getting into her drama-queen mode on.

 

“A-ani! H-he just told m-me… T-that… the stewardess ga-gave her number to oppa.” CL is banging her head to the imaginary wall in front of her!

 

Instantly all the persons inside the car including Jjangmae screamed “OPPAAAA?!??!?!”

 

“What?” CL shoots them a confused look.

 

“Y-you called him OPPA?!?!?!?” The boys and the girls burst out in terror!

 

“Errr… Did I?” She hung her head low and didn’t dare to make eyes contact with them.

 

“CL-Rooo we need to talk about this when we’re arrived at our hotel room.” Bom’s voice is full with authority.

 

Top thrown his arm to Bommie’s shoulder and whispered to her left ear “I want the details after you digging on Chaerin. I’ll be ing whipping Seungri’s to make him telling me the truth.”

 

Bommie smiled seductively to him while caressing Top’s check and biting her lower lips “Have I told you that I love it when you’re talking dirty Mr.Choi?”

 

“PLEASE GUYS!!!! No public display affection!!!!” Youngbae put back his shades in a matter of second!

 

“My panda eyes hurts! Noooooo!!!!”

 

“TOP! BOMMIE! We still have Baby Min here! CL covered her eyes before her brain is infected with these aliens scene!”

 

“Arasso Dara eonni.”

 

“Aishhh Eonniiiii… I’m not a baby anymoreeee…” Minzy whined

 

Top couldn’t stop himself smiling naughtily and leaned forward to let his lips touched Bommie’s soft lips “aaahhhh… Heavennnn~” He murmured.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Somewhere at Tokyo. The MV shooting area

 

“Jiyong-ssi, you got a guest.” One of the staff is calling Jiyong while giving Daesung a hot coffee he ordered.  ‘Maybe Dara has arrived here.’ Jiyong thought.

 

“Dae, I think Dara has arrived. Is it okay if I left you for a while?”

 

“It’s cool hyung, just go and meet her up. I’ll be talking to the director for the upcoming scene.” Daesung gave him a thumb up.

 

Jiyong dashed out of the changing room in a flash with a satisfied smile on his face and the staff informed Daesung “Daesung-ssi, it’s not Sandara-ssi who is coming here.”

 

“Jinjja? Then who is the guest?”

 

“It’s Kiko-ssi.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell him earlier?” Unconsciously Daesung raised up his tone.

 

“I’m really sorry Daesung-ssi, but Kiko-ssi told me not to mention her name because she wanted to give a surprise for Jiyong-ssi.”

 

“Aishhh… You should tell Jiyong hyung earlier before he ran out of this room.” Daesung started to rake his hair in stressed.

 

“Is it a problem? I could ask the security to get her out if Jiyong-ssi doesn’t want to meet her up. I’m so sorry…”

 

“Don’t call the security, it’s okay… I think JIyong hyung could manage it well. It’s just we’re running out of time and I really want to finish this shoot quickly. If they’re chatting too long, it could prolong the shoot and I’m so tired…” Daesung lied. He doesn’t want to make a gossip or other scandal for BigBang and especially Jiyong. There’s a big problem between Kiko and Jiyong. This girl keeps on pestering and bugging his hyung’s skin off. He doesn’t want Dara noona misunderstand about this.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Dara?” Jiyong called as soon as he is arrived at the front area and saw a girl standing with a black hoodie.

 

“Surprise!!!” Kiko squealed and jumped onto him.

 

Jiyong is very far from surprised. He is irritated and annoyed by her presents. “What are you doing here?” He couldn’t find a softer voice to greet her. She’s exactly the main problem for him and Dara always fighting. This girl never failed to make hot gossips from Japan to Korea.

 

Kiko circled her hands on JIyong’s neck and smiled brightly to him “I just want to give you a surprised! I missed youuu…”

 

“How do you know that I’m here?” Jiyong tried to let go her hands from his neck

 

“The model that you’re working with is my best friend. She told me that since this morning you’ve started the shoot with Daesung oppa. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming to Japan? I will throw you a welcome party! We’ll have dinner together!”

 

“No, please don’t do anything… I came to Japan for work and finished Daesung’s MV, not for partying around. ESPECIALLY WITH YOU.” He emphasized the last words to make it clear for her.

 

“Having fun while working is cool you know? There’s this new club, you’ve got to come! It’s the hot spot and trending now!”

 

“I’ve done with the fun, now I need to go back to work. If you please excuse me…”

 

“Ji…” Kiko started to whine but he keeps on walking and not even taking a glance to her.

 

Suddenly Kiko ran up to him and jumped on to his back. She hugged him tightly and circled her legs to Jiyong’s waist. Jiyong kept on swinging his body around to drop her to the ground but she hugged him tighter “Let me go Kiko! Now!”

 

“No way! I love you Ji! Please don’t leave me… I beg you!”

 

“I need to focus on my career now and I don’t have time for stupid cupid! Let go!”

 

“Bull! You ing liar! I know how close you are with that wrinkled grandma!”

 

“YAH! Don’t you dare to call her wrinkled grandma! She’s my best noona!” He tried to grab Kiko’s hands that circled on his neck and forced her hands to let go.

 

“Noona?! You’re so damn stupid Jiyong! Do you think I didn’t know?! Everybody could guess that you’re more than just noona-dongsaeng with that old grandma!”

 

“ Kiko! Shut you dirty mouth up! Let go of me this instant before the hell break loose on me!”

 

“You’re mine Ji! You’re mine!”

 

Suddenly Jiyong lost his balance and stumbled forward. His face hit the ground and he grunts the pain “tttt!!!!” His nose started to bleed. Kiko quickly stood up from him and helped him to stand up. She took out her tissue from her bag and trying to clean up the blood from his nose. She used her left hand to hold his hair and her right hand to gently wipe out the blood. Jiyong winced in pain when she wiped out the blood, he gripped her hand while grumbled darkly “don’t you dare to touch me.”

 

“Ji, I love you… so much…” her voice begging.

 

“Annyeong…” a weak and painful voice could be heard.

 

Jiyong snapped his face to look at the voice owner. ! Dara...

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Note from Author:

Thank you guys for supporting my story this far ^^!

I want to specially give my thanks for those who has dropped their comments here:

Gigi214

Latish78

ConnieOng

Nicholaslive

Sandaragon

Nadsarang_kpop

Habibanono

Daramaegon

Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers.

Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~