47

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeongggg yeorobunnn! *Drum roll... Chapter 48 is about to come kekekkeke!! Please wait for couple more days, I will unhide the FANTASTIC chapter ^^! Anyway guys, have you all purchased our Captain G's second album? I love Niliria, R.O.D, Black, Crooked, Who You, Shake the World and Coup D'etat soooo MUCH!!!! Please buy or purchase it from i-Tunes fufufufu~

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Hengsho guys!!

Zhiedara, Sansandara, Annekwon, Kpopavid17, Naejjorgio, SpraklingByeol, Belphagor, Theroyalbiatch, Kaitleenlee, Centurygirl, Ilovegdara, Tokki9, Tinefaith, Lilmissy, Joanne_MHHJED, Kerorokidd, Coocream, Cappuccin0, Proudasian, Femalebigbang22, Tabtabtab23, Daragon18, Great2happy, DopeDG, Redanddazed28, Xxmydz, Garimam38, Rr_0519, MissCookieCereal, Kitteeey21, Zenle19, Jaecza89, Kyopta401, Iamsasharra, Safaianabi, ParkRaeKi, Littleappler28, Butterfly27, TiffanyKwon, Heiress, Neirvon, Tynaayalita, Cfaafiy,  Maris027, Edel16, Krehyong, Yolaaa, Mawiinfinity, Dorememe, Whitering, Mye007, Acissej92, Kwonsantokky, Aryhelle, Leszel_VIP, Redholic7, Wishope, Myjoyce1986, Eastanstar, Sennorita, Lolipoli, Luilu88, Gail528, BanDannah, Chypea, DaRidoo, Kylle13, Gadisayu, ChoiRachelle, Camillecastaneda, AikqoOh08fti, MissChievious69, Aylabblue, Browneyesmouse04, Kregnana, Joms_Sundae, Dezri28, CrazyDaragon, Soshexo129, Myjane07, Gstargrisel, Lheenieh, Aliezesheila, Kriselle, Xxxgdrgn_, Pink_sosa, PamelaGumamela, Pachamcham, Trinity66, Iamliah, Chocoyam10, ILuv_U4Ever, Bhaldz, Zarin86, Starlight763, Niicoaljii, Chiyomi, Reiven_misch, Ilovedara, Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14, Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme, Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, ApplersVIP, Lady_reaper, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Charming_witch, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Jomiegdee, Theroyalbiatch, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Lainelex, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

 

2NE1 Dorm.

 

 

Double knock could be heard from the door. Bommie, Dara and CL abruptly stopped talking and Minzy dashed to the door to check on who was coming. She took a peek from the peep hole on the door. She saw Youngbae and Daesung were covering themselves perfectly like ninja and shivering in cold. “Eonni, Youngbae oppa and Daesung oppa are here!” She shouted on CL, Bommie and Dara as she quickly opened the door and welcomed them into the dorm.

 

When they were inside the dorm, Youngbae and Daesung hurriedly took of their mask and shoes. CL was waving her hand to the boys and greeted them “Youngbae oppa, Daesung oppa, come here and have a seat with us. We just finished peeling off the fruits for you to eat.” Youngbae and Daesung walked into the living room with Minzy and found themselves a seat on the couch beside the girls.

 

“Okay girls… Let’s talk about the main problem. As far as I know from Dara noona, that devil girls just arrived from Japan to Seoul today. What do we do now? You still don’t know how long they will be staying here in Seoul?” Youngbae went straight to the main problem while taking an apple into his mouth and scanned the girls face. They don’t know when the devil girls will come to YG Building, but they knew it will be very soon. They need to figure out an answer or at least a plan to face those devil girls from Japan.

 

“I have been searching in the media and internet on how long they will be staying up here, but no accurate news about them. Some says that she and her friends will be here around 3 days and some says 4 days. I only found out that today they were shopping around the mall and took some photos to be up loaded at their instagram.” Minzy came up with the news she had from browsing the internet for hours.

 

“But don’t worry guys… I can assure you that Midori girl isn’t a threat for me and Tabi at all. I believe me and Tabi could handle her without breaking a sweat because I trust my Tabi. He won’t look at other girl, or I will break all of his bones! I think we only need to focus our attention to this and that Keiko girl... Maybe a lot more to the since she dares to hug or hold on Jiyong’s body… She is really shameless for god sake! I bet on my y that she loves the spot light and being in the scandal with Jiyong! She is looking for a scandal with Jiyong!!” Bommie voiced out her mind about their eternal enemy.

 

“I agree with Bom noona. That Midori girl isn’t a big problem for us. About that Keiko girl, I think me and Youngbae hyung will keep our eyes on the maknae and won’t let him out of our sight. From what we heard about the scandal, the girl isn’t flirting with Seungri. He just helped her to get inside the cab because she was drunk, and the cab went off. Seungri was just being a nice man and a gentleman, and no more than that... Maybe she isn’t that dangerous but we still have to watch over her. I’m more concerned with the devil girl, just like what Bom noona said just now. What should we do to this devil girl?” Daesung told the girls on everything he knew about Seungri’s scandal with Keiko.

 

“Hmmm… If that’s so, then I will put my rat’s case onto Youngbae oppa and Daesung oppa’s hands. I believe you two know the best on what to do. About Dara eonni’s case, firstly we need to secure Jiyong oppa from the . We need both of you to update or report Jiyong oppa’s schedule to us if there’s a sudden change. We are just afraid that Jiyong oppa and that accidently meet. She will nag him to death… Anyway is it possible for us to ask the receptionist’s help to block that from meeting Jiyong oppa at YG Building?” CL asked them out about the receptionist in YG Building.

 

“I’ve been thinking about that too this afternoon. Tomorrow I will try to talk with the receptionist and also the security in our dorm. I will tell them to block this girl from meeting Jiyong… Maybe by telling to the devil girl that Jiyong isn’t available, busy or giving her any excuse, or anything that will shoo her away from Jiyong.” Youngbae was noting down his plan for tomorrow on the receptionist in YG Building and the security in their dorm. He must not missed a thing…

 

“Girls, boys, I’m really grateful with your help, but I think this is the war between me and her. She will never stop chasing JIyong around until I confront her face to face. I know from some Blackjacks are telling me, that is trying to dig up various information about me and Jiyong are dating. Seems that she wants to make VIPs hate me by stealing G-Dragon from the fans. But I will take care of her, don’t worry… I’m strong enough to tackle her down and shove my fists into .” Dara was flaring up with anger as she remembered how that threw her a -off-stare in Japan and how that hug her Jiyong from behind! She won’t let her touched him again! Never!

 

“Dara eonni, it’s not about your war alone... The problem is, she is bringing her friends here and we still don’t know what she is planning to do to you and to Jiyong oppa. Maybe she has some hidden tricks on her brain? After all we are 2NE1, if she messes up with you that mean she is messing up with us.” Minzy’s face was worried and she was caressing Dara’s hands softly to persuade her eonni on sharing the problem with the girls.

 

“Yeah, what if those es are tricking you up or planning something bad. Or maybe worst, the three of them are confronting on you. You can’t handle the three of them alone. You need us, Darong ah… Just don’t be stubborn…” Bommie won’t let those es lay even one of their fingers onto her Park sisters! They will have to face the Bominator first before they hurt Dara!

 

“Don’t worry wifey, I’m your hubby and I will always stand by your side to protect you no matter what happens. You know how strong I am, Minzy and Bommie eonni? We are the baddest females in Seoul, right? We will show them who the real fighters are!” CL was pumping her fist into the air as she promised herself to take care of Dara. She was going to teach those es some lesson about not to steal away 2NE1’s boyfriends!

 

“Kekekekeke~ Calm down girls, I swear I could smell blood is spilling here… I still have one more weapon which is hidden secretly. But I will use it when it is needed ^^! Youngbae, Daesung ah… Thank you for coming into our dorm in this late hour. Let’s have some supper together! You must be hungry right?” Dara was smirking in victory as she dragged them all into the dining table to have some food. ‘It’s only about trust, right Jiyong? I believe that your heart is only owned by me. , if you think that I will step aside and silently watch you taking my boyfriend away, then think again! Go yourself! You will see what I’m going to do to you… I will surely crumple and crush your heart like what you have done to me at Japan.’

 

“Noona… Whatever thing is your secret weapon, but I believe my hyung will always come back to you. Because you are his home and his last love…” Bright and comforting smile was plastered on Daesung’s face and his eyes were gone into a tiny crescent moon.

 

Dara jumped in happiness and hugged Daesung tightly “Aigooo, Daesung ah~ That was the sweetest and cheesiest words I’ve ever heard. But… Thank you Dae, you never failed to lighten up my mood. You will always be noona’s favorite angel!”

 

Youngbae also came closer to Dara and yelled out in displeased “Yahhh… So I’m not your favorite angel anymore, noona? I’m so hurt and offended with your words… I thought that I’m the one.” He was acting like his heart was broken and faked a long sighed in disappointment.

 

“Bae, stop with the act or I will definitely bite your heads off.” Dara narrowed her eyes as she spitted out her warning to Youngbae and the boy was just laughing foolishly.

 

“Sorry for making fun of you… It’s fun to tease you like this ^^! Come on noona, cook for us. We haven’t eaten anything since 1PM because we are too busy with our schedule and thinking about a solution for you girls. Now we are starving into death! I think me and Dae could eat a whole buffalo! We surely need foodddd~” Youngbae was whining like a 5 years boy and hurriedly pushed Dara, Bommie and CL to the kitchen and do some cooking for them to eat. He purposely leaves Daesung and Minzy together in the living room for a moment. The couple just blushed once they realized there’s only the two of them in the living room.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Next Day. Bigbang’s Dorm.

 

Youngbae and Daesung specially wake up in the morning just to have a little chat among them. Youngbae was taking a small peek from his door to the whole area. Once he thought the area is secured, he rushed into Daesung’s room which is left unlocked. After he was inside, Daesung locked his bedroom silently. They need to divide the task, who will go to talk with the security in their dorm and the receptionist in YG Building just as they had planned last night with the girls.

 

“Daesung ah, we need to do this fast. Jiyong and Top hyung will be awake in 2 more hours while maknae is preparing to take bath now. Since I have an appointment with Hwangssabu this morning, I will be the one to talk with the receptionist in YG Building. You take care the security in our dorm. Remember to show them the photo. Arasso?” Youngbae reminded him again about their plan before leaving the dorm.

 

Daesung nodded his head to confirm it “Arasso hyung. You can count me on that. Just be careful.”

 

They went out from their dorm together and praying that today will end smoothly without any problem. Youngbae was driving himself to the YG Building while Daesung was talking with the security about that devil girl. “Annyeong Mr. Kim, how are you today?” He bowed and greeted their security nicely as usual.

 

“Oh, annyeong Daesung-ssi. I’m fine… How about you? Want a cup of coffee?” Mr. Kim offered him a cup of hot black coffee.

 

“I’m cool. Please no more coffee. I will get hyped if I consume coffee and that will annoy all of my members.” Daesung pulled out a small joke as a starter for him and Mr. Kim to chat. Then he began to point out his main purpose and put on a serious face up to Mr. Kim “Anyway, I really need your help Mr. Kim…”

 

“Sure… Anything, just say it. What can I do for you?” Mr. Kim put down his coffee onto the receptionist table and listened to Daesung cautiously.

 

“Actually you know that our group is going to have a comeback by the end of this year, and there’s this girl who keep on stalking our leader. He is freaking out and worried… We can’t afford to have anymore scandal because it will damage our reputation to our fans. Do you understand what I’m trying to say Mr. Kim?” Daesung spelled out the problem clearly.

 

“Do you mean, Jiyong-ssi? And who is this girl if I may know?” Mr. Kim was curious and he needs to know which girl he had to put his full attention to.

 

Daesung quickly took out his phone and tapped on the screen. He showed Mr. Kim on the devil girl photo “This girl is Mizuhara Kiko, she is from Japan. She is small, not too tall but dress up in fashion. She has been stalking and pursuing Jiyong hyung for years and now she is in Seoul with her friends. If by any chance, she is coming here to visit and asking to meet up with Jiyong hyung, please block her out. Just tell her that hyung isn’t home, he went out, or whatever you may say to her. The most important point is please never let her meet with my hyung. I repeat, never let her meet with my hyung.”

 

“Yes I understand Daesung-ssi. Please send me the photo and I will tell all the security in this building about the girl. She will absolutely banned from this building and we won’t let her passed into the lift.” Mr. Kim assured Daesung not to be worried. Daesung gave him a small photo of the devil girl to be kept by Mr. Kim.

 

“Thank you very much for helping us out, Mr. Kim! We owe you big time! Thank you...” Daesung bowed his head and was smiling in relieved when he heard Mr. Kim’s words. Mr. Kim just patted Daesung’s back like his own son and escorted Daesung out from the building to the car which was waiting for him since 15 minutes ago “No need to thank me… We are really happy to be able to give our service to you. Be careful Daesung-ssi.”He waved his hand to Daesung.

 

They parted and Daesung drove off to YG Building with his manager.

 

 

~~~

 

 

YG Building. Ground Floor. Receptionist Table.

 

 

Youngbae has just parked his car on the parking area and was on his way up to the receptionist. He fixed his shades on and calmly approached Seo Hyun, the female receptionist who was busy cleaning up the table.

 

“Morning, Seo Hyun-ssi… What a fresh morning here.”

 

“Yes Youngbae-ssi. It’s a fresh morning indeed. Any schedule for today?” She asked him out politely.

 

“Yes, I do have an appointment with Teddy hyung this afternoon but firstly I need to meet Hwangssabu in 20 minutes more. We need to do some torturing exercise which he never forget to take photos of us and up load them on Twitter or his Instagram ckckck! He is so damn proud with his ‘The Loneliness of Self-Discipline‘ photos TT TT!” He sighed as he remembered how Hwangssabu loved to take their photos while exercising.

 

“He admires Bigbang so much, of course he will take your photos. If I were Hwangssabu-ssi, I will also take your photos...” She giggled just by looking Youngbae’s irritated and disgusted face while imagining Hwangssabu was taking photo with weird face expression.

 

“Seo Hyun-ssi, if you aren’t busy for the moment. Can we have a little chat for a while? I need you to do something for me...” He started to state out his main reason and pulled out a photo from his jacket pocket. He put the photo on Seo Hyun’s table and let her checked on the photo clearly. “I know her. She is Mizuhara Kiko, the famous international model from Japan, right?”

 

“Yes, you are so smart! She is Mizuhara Kiko. And I want you to block her from seeing Jiyong. Can you do that for me?”

 

“Of course I will block her from meeting up with Jiyong-ssi. I have read her news from the media that she is staying here is Seoul for days with her friends. I also don’t like her… I remember the last time she came here to meet Jiyong-ssi was months ago, I told her that Jiyong-ssi is having a meeting with Sajangnim but she didn’t believe me and spat her anger to me harshly by saying that I’m lying to her. But to be honest, I’m stating the truth… Jiyong-ssi is really having the meeting with Sajangnim on that moment.” Seo Hyun was sighing in frustration while remembering her encounter with Kiko.

 

“Thank you for helping me out, Seo Hyun-ssi. I just don’t want her to bring up any problem to Dara noona or dragging Jiyong into a stupid and cheap scandal with her.” Youngbae was shaking her hands delightfully like having an agreement with Seo Hyun.

 

“And for your information only Youngbae-ssi, I root for Daragon hehehehehe~ I will do anything to protect their relationship. Daragon forever!” She laughed mischievously to him and his face was cheering up in satisfaction with her additional information.

 

“Jinja?!!! It is a relieve to know that you are on our side... Thank you, Seo Hyun-ssi ^^! Please keep on supporting our Dara noona and Jiyong. See you soon Seo Hyun-ssi. Fighting on your work!” After spreading his joyfulness to Seo Hyun, he picked up his gym back from the floor to his shoulder and walked to the lift. But someone called out his name “Youngbae-ssi!”

 

‘KKKK!!!!! From all of the people here, why it has to be me???!!!!??!!!! God really hate me today… Damn, I’m doomed!’ Youngbae was cursing in his mind. He put on his fake smile and spun his shoes around to meet up the girl who called his name. “Oh, annyeong Kiko-ssi. You are here?” He asked her lazily and pretended to be surprised by her sudden present and acting as he didn’t know that she was here in Seoul for days. Then 2 of her friends came into his sight. ‘Oh holy !!!! She really brings out her friends here!!! What should I do now??!!!! Anybody please drag these girls out from YG Building before they contaminate the building by their cheap behavior!!!!’

 

“Yes, I’ve just arrived here yesterday with my friends and we will be here for 5 days. Girls please to meet Youngbae-ssi, he is Jiyong’s best friend since they are in trainee days. He is the best dancer and lead vocal in Bigbang. Youngbae-ssi, this is my friend Keiko and Midori.” Kiko informed her friend about Youngbae as if she was that close with Youngbae. The boy just bowed his head a little and gave them a small smile. He needs to get out from this situation as fast as he could before she asked him to invite her inside the area. Aishhhh!!! Such a real pain on the !!!

 

“Annyeong Keiko-ssi and Midori-ssi, welcome to Seoul. Anyway, may I know why are you all here?” Youngbae didn’t waste his time on checking out their reason for visiting YG Building.

 

“You know, I want to meet Jiyong. It’s been a long time since both of us spending our time together… My Keiko is so eager to have her chance with Seungri oppa for lunch and my Midori has a limited edition of figurine gift for Top oppa!” Kiko squealed in excitement as she told him about her plan to meet up with Jiyong and her friends were smiling in giddiness along with her. ‘Such a bunch of stupid and crazy girls… I won’t let you get inside and meet them!’ Youngbae was staring at these Japan girls.

 

“I’m sorry girls, but today Jiyong isn’t coming here. He is resting at his parent’s house. Seungri is busy promoting his new second mini album on Inkigayo and Top hyung might attend some meeting for his new movie Alumni and endorsing KakaoTalk.” Youngbae spilled out the boys schedule perfectly without missing any part, except lying about Jiyong was resting at his parent’s house.

 

Keiko and Midori instantly were sulking after knowing Seungri and Top’s busy schedule. “So, do you mind to take us for a short tour around this famous YG Building?” Kiko was still insisting on spending her time in this building. She could sense that Youngbae might be lying to her or somehow he was trying to kick them out from the building politely. Something smelled fishy on him…

 

“But I have an appointment with Hwangssabu for some exercising now. I’m really sorry for turning down your request but maybe next time when I have free time. Please excuse me…” Youngbae tried to move out from Kiko but she takes hold of his arm and grinned to him “Why are you in hurry, Youngbae-ssi? Is this how you treat your guest? In an inappropriate and rude way?”. Youngbae was taken back by her words and her tone was challenging him. The girl sure knew how to make him felt uneasy.

 

“Annyeong. Is there something wrong here Miss Mizuhara? Or maybe is there I can help you with?” Seo Hyun was trying to help Youngbae out by approaching these Japanese girls and offered her service to help them out, so Youngbae could slipped himself off from Kiko.

 

“As you can see it clearly miss receptionist, I’m talking to Youngbae-ssi and not to you… Do you know it’s very rude for disturbing or interrupting our conversation here? Please don’t bother yourself and go back to your table, you are not standing in the right class…” Kiko hissed to Seo Hyun and the girl just bowed her head then a small smile still tugged on her lips even though Kiko has embarrassed her in front of the public place. Luckily it was still morning and there’s nobody hanging around the lobby area to watch the scene.

 

“I’m sorry but Hwangssabu-ssi is waiting for Youngbae-ssi and he is already late for his morning exercise. If you please let him be on time to his schedule, Miss Mizuhara.” She tried to slow down her tone and be polite to the guests.

 

“Hyung, what’s going on here?” Daesung has arrived and dashed out to Youngbae’s side. He came to rescue his Youngbae hyung as he saw Youngbae and Seo hyun were having an argument with the devil girl and her friends. His brain was screaming that the trouble is on! He needs to clear this thing out before the devil girl was creating a scene in YG Building. Jiyong, Top and Seungri will be arriving in an hour more… Youngbae and Daesung had to throw these girls out from YG Building before they met the ones they were waiting for!

 

“Oh, Daesung-ssi. I’ve come here just to visit Jiyong oppa, Top oppa and Seungri oppa. I want to introduce my friends to them but Youngbae-ssi is busy with his packed schedule and this receptionist girl is being rude to us which are not helping at all... Do you mind to help us out here?” Kiko and the girls were pleading him and doing some cuteness which brought disgust to Daesung’s face.

 

“It’s very unfortunate for you, Kiko-ssi… Jiyong hyung, Top hyung and Seungri are not available for today because their schedule is kind of hectic and their next upcoming albums are nearing the deadline. Maybe some other time?” Daesung put up his angel smile and attempted to end the conversation soon because the time kept on ticking and they can’t wasted any seconds.

 

“If we can’t meet them today, then we will try it again for tomorrow but at least please give us a tour around this famous Building. It won’t hurt you to treat us nicely right? After all we are Bigbang’s loyal fans…” Midori threw her sarcasm tone to Daesung. She was trying to make Daesung felt guilty about abandoning them at the Lobby.

 

“We even came to all of your concert in Japan and buy your album too. Don’t let us come here with empty hands… Please… I really wanted to see YG Building and your working area even though I can’t meet Seungri today.” Keiko was demanding and her eyes were getting red, seems that she was about to cry. Daesung and Youngbae was started to freak out…

 

“We are really disappointed in Bigbang. We root for your group and give our support 100% for 7 years but this is what we get. I swear that JVIPs will leave all of you for treating us like a stranger and not as a VIP!” Kiko spat her venom and gave Keiko a hug as she turned her back to Daesung and Youngbae.

 

This made Daesung and Youngbae felt sorry and uncomfortable because Seungri was working really hard to spread his wings on variety shows in Japan while Daesung was trying to promote his solo Japanese album… They were stucked! “Daesung ah, we are really messed up. Ottokee?” Youngbae was whispering panicky to Daesung and nudging his arm but Daesung just sighed in defeated. “Hyung, maybe we could just tour them around the places which is not being used by Jiyong hyung, Top hyung and Seungri. After giving the tour, we just send them off from here. What do you think?”

 

After earning a nodded from Youngbae, Daesung called up the Japan girls. “Kiko-ssi, we are really sorry for being rude just now but we could only spare our time for 15 minutes.” Daesung offered his time to give these girls a tour around YG Building.

 

“Yeah, but only for 15 minutes. We don’t want Sajangnim to kick us out because of delaying our schedule behind.” Youngbae made sure to those girls not to ask for more than 15 minutes.

 

Seriously??? Oh my god, both of you will give us a tour around the building??!!! KYAAAAHHHHH!!! Thank you so much Daesung-ssi and Youngbae-ssi!! We love you so muchhhh~“ The Japan girls were all surrounding Daesung and Youngbae happily. They were cheering up and giving the boys a big tight hug!