20

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author's note: Annyeong Applers~ I'll try to update two chapters in a day kekekekeke ^^! It's because I love all of your comments and I'm really thankful for those who love this story hiks. I'm touched...

 
As usual, I wanna say helloooo to my new readers, regular readers, silent readers, voters and subscribers~ XOXO
 
Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal,  Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako,  AlohaYB, joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, Tarrapradipta and for my silent readers. Love you guys ^^! Annyeongggg~

 

 

Looking at her not answering his question, just looking back him… Donghae took the decision by himself “Dara, I’m sorry… I’ll take the decision by myself. Please don’t be angry since you’re not answering my question.”

 

She nodded weakly defeated and closed her eyes tightly because her eyes are getting wet. Jiyong will be very disappointed with her. She promised him to wait for him and he promised her to keep on fighting for their relationship. He gave her red roses and that means he is still fighting for their relationship but now everything is over. She has stopped waiting and let Donghae took the decision for her… He bends down to take the mic and bowed to the camera “Tonight I will clarify every rumor that has been spreading recently. I, Lee Donghae and Sandara Park are bestfriends.”.

 

… … … … … …

 

The stage was suddenly gone silent…

 

… … … … … …

 

“WHATTTTT!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!” Everybody shouting shockingly together!

 

“Yes, we’re just bestfriend. I have promised someone to take care of her and treat her respectfully. She rejects me by the way, that’s why we’re bestfriend now hehehehe!” Donghae tried to make a joke so the situation won’t get any colder.

 

Dara snapped her eyes opened! She couldn’t believe what she heard just now! “Donghae…” She whispered slowly. She looked into Donghae’s eyes and found his eyes were twinkling naughtily and he kissed her forehead “Do you remember what I said when I drove you to your dorm?”. She tried to remember but her brain can’t process anything, so she just shook her head “I’m sorry, which one?”

 

He caressed her cheek softly with his back hand and his eyes never leaving her eyes “I told you that I’m 2NE1 fans. If my idol is happy to be with the man she loves than I couldn’t be more happier than her.”

 

The tears are flowing from Dara’s eyes as she hugged him tightly and cried herself out “Thank you Donghae ah…. Thank you very much… Thank you… I will never get enough saying thank you to you…”

 

“Err… Sorry for kissing your head again. He will kill me right?” He joked to cheer her up and stopped her from crying. But too bad the joke can’t make her smile right now. She is touched by him, deeply… He patted her head and her hair gently “I know who you belong to… That Dragon right?”

 

She chuckled and then started to laugh. She nodded her head and her eyes were shines brightly! Dara is back. Ani… Sandara Park is BACK! She took the mic from Donghae and bowed to the camera “Sajangnim, Lee Soo Man-ssi I’m sorry to cause both of you trouble. I promise to come on Super Junior’s upcoming concert with 2NE1. And to all the fans who love us, I sincerely apologized… I’m sorry to make all the people thought that we’re secretly dating. Lee Donghae is a good man, indeed. So single girls out there! Get ready! This hot man is available on the market now!!! Please check him out!!” Donghae laughed his off hearing what she said. This is the real Sandara Park!

 

The girls were exchanging confused looks to each other because of the sudden changed of plan. But then slowly they formed a satisfied and contented smile together. Deep down inside their heart they knew Dara could never stop loving Kwon Jiyong, she will keep on waiting for that damn and arrogant Dragon. And that Dragon will keep on fighting for her. His heart only beats for her… He breathes only for her… and he is fighting only for her…

 

 

~~~

 

 

Seungri, Top, Youngbae and Daesung were rejoicing wildly and silently at the back stage. They’re jumping and bumping to each other chest screaming without sound “YESSSS!!!!”

 

“I knew it! I knew it! Noona still loves hyung!” Seungri immediately fished out his phone and tried to call Jiyong… A few rings could be heard but the call soon ended because nobody answered it.

 

“How’s the call?” Youngbae asked wiggling his eyebrows happily.

 

“He didn’t pick up the phone?” Daesung asked curiously.

 

“Damn, where’s hyung when I need to tell him a very happy news?!” Seungri impatiently redialed Jiyong's phone number again.

 

“Stop shouting and keep on calling that brat. Let’s get into the girls room and wait for them there.” Top marched himself into 2NE1’s room. It’s was clearly written on his face that he wanted to secure Bommie from Siwon kekekekke~ he will be guiding 2NE1 room and no fanboys are allowed to get inside!!!!

 

 

~~~

 

 

MNET COUNTDOWN STAGE

 

“So, it means Dara noona is single?” Kwanghee couldn’t hide his giddiness.

 

“Neh.” Dara answered him simply while nodding her head.

 

“Eonni, do you mind to give a video message to your fanboys… They might be happy to know that you’re still single.” UEE offered her to the camera.

 

Dara stood up from her seat and looked nervous to the camera. She knocked on the camera “Knock knock… Is this thing on?” Everybody were all laughing for her silliness. Then she took in a deep breath… She played with her fingers and started to send her message “Aigooo~ How to say this… Nghhh…” She was stammering.

 

Suddenly CL, Bommie and Minzy Stood up from their seat and chanted her names “Dara Park! Dara Park! Dara Park!”. Soon the audiences were following the girls and chanted Dara’s name to encourage her and not to feel shy.

 

“My dating ban was lifted last year. But I’m still single now… Don’t you guys love me?”  She laughed while making a very cute heart with her hands over her head. She only could do this for her fanboys but never dated them because there's a particular Dragon is lurking behind her.

 

Younghwa and UEE were looking at Kwanghee. They knew he will have a lot to comment on this video message. And they’re right. Kwanghee quickly cheered Dara up “Noona… All the boys love you!!!! I even one of your fanboys! Just like Wooyoung and Nichkhun 2PM, Choi Min Wan Ft Island, Kim Jaejoong JYJ, Jin Woon and Seulong 2AM, Kevin and Alexander U-KISS, ChanyeolEXO, swimmer Park Tae Hwan, actor Song Joongki, actor Jung Ill Woo, all MBLAQ members, Jay ‘Flowsik’ Pak, that Donghae over there… And I swear noona, I can go all night mentioning all of them.”

 

“Omooo~ Eonni, you’re so lucky! Your list of fanboys are growing!!! I’m so happy for you!!!” UEE squealed and jumped happily on the stage.

 

“Kwanghee ah, I’m curious… How do you know that much?” Yonghwa gave a thinking pose while looking at Kwanghee slyly.

 

“Aishhh… I’ll tell you guys, I need to update my noona’s fanboys everyday because I need to know my competitor!!” Kwanghee answered proudly like he will have the chance to be with Dara. The laughter soon booming the studio with Kwanghee craziness.

 

“But eonni, actually I’m closed and good acquaintance with some of the boys that Kwanghee oppa mentioned. They told me that they’re shy to approach you and some of them are afraid to get close to you.” UEE informed Dara.

 

“WHATTTTT!?!??!?!?!!! Afraid???? Whyyyy???” The 2NE1 girls shouted shockingly. Then they threw each other confused looked. Trying to rake their head and find out the reason why all the boys are scared with Dara!

 

Yonghwa nodded his head agreeing with what UEE has said “Neh, UEE is right. I heard that too noona… They said they’re afraid with YG Sajangnim and of course with you sunbaes.”

 

When Yonghwa mentioned the word of ‘Sunbae’ suddenly their head was cleared as crystal and only points to one name: Kwon Jiyong! Dara abruptly clear this thing out “Kekekkeke~ Please don’t worry… They’re just worried about me. Thank you Sajangnim. Thank you Sunbaenim. But please don’t scared the boys away…” She bowed herself to the camera and laughter could be heard from the audiences. She has to act as a single girl in front of the camera to keep her relationship and Jiyong low profile. She was aiming for the right time and made a press conference on Jiyong birthday or her birthday.

 

“Ah! Eonni… Why don’t you encourage your fanboys now?” UEE demanded another video message from Dara to her fanboys.

 

“Yes eonni! Clear this thing out. So you could have a boyfriend!” CL supported her.

 

“Darong ah… Come on! Just couple words!” Bommie persuaded Dara while pushing her to the center stage. Dara just whispered lowly and tried to struggle from Bommie "Bommie, are you crazy? What if Jiyong see this? He will definitely hate meeee~

 

Aishhhh... Don’t worry about it. He knows it that everytime you two are on the camera, you two should act as Sunbae and dongsaeng right? It was just for fun Dara... No more than that. She convinced Dara and left her in the center of the stage.

 

Dara straightened up and her lips started to form a very beautiful smile. Yes, she has to act... She has to show to them that she was fine and never let her fans worried about her scandal with Donghae. This was just for fun and to make all the audiences laugh, this is her life an entertainer. She waved her hand to the camera “Annyeong boys~ I’m the single and lonely Sandara Park from YG. My dating ban is lifted and I’m hoping to have a boyfriend kekekeke~ Please don’t make me wait too long since I’m 31 years now and I’m slowly turning into an ahjumma hahahahhahahaha! Please show me your love, thank you! Annyeongggg~”

 

All the Super Junior members were rolling their on the floor and laughing so hard after looking at Dara’s message! Donghae was the one who was quick enough to stand up from the floor shouted “Manse Sandara Parkkkkk!!!!” Then Siwon followed him “Manse Sandara Parkkkkk!!!!”

 

CL, Bommie and Minzy were laughing too at Dara’s antics “Yeahhhh! That’s my eonni!!! That’s my eonni!!” CL was jumping and pointing at Dara.

 

“My Park sisters!!!!!!!” Bommie was squealing happily and rushing to Dara with her 6 inches of stiletto.

 

“The one and only Dara eonni!!” Minzy laughed while hugging Dara.

 

“Hahahhahahaha! I bet today’s MNET COUNTDOWN will get the highest rating view because of the guest stars are 2NE1 and Super Junior. Okay, that’s it for the interview.” Yonghwa bid goodbye to the camera while UEE and Kwanghee were waving their hands “Thank you for watching with us! See you again… Annyeongggg~”. MNET COUNTDOWN has stopped shooting. The MCs, 2NE1 and Super Junior were bowing and saying thank you to each other and went off the back stage one by one.