23

It's All About You, My Butterfly

2NE1 Dorm.

 

Dara was really worried. She was feeling uncomfortable and millions of possibilities about what is happening to Jiyong was rushing into her mind. She kept on pacing to forth and back her room… She has called Nam Gook-ssi 30 minutes ago and asking where is Jiyong but he didn’t know where is Jiyong. Nobody knows where is that stupid boyfriend of her!

 

“Annyeong Gook-ssi, it’s me Dara.”

 

“Oh! Annyeong Dara-ssi!”

 

“Is Jiyong with you now?”

 

“No. I’m alone in his dorm now and rescheduling his time. Can I help you?”

 

“Yes, actually I’m looking for Jiyong. I’ve been calling his phone but he isn’t answering it.”

 

“Me too. He isn’t picking up his phone.”

 

“Please call me if you see him. Thank you.”

 

“Wait, Dara-ssi!

 

“Neh?”

 

“Actually couple hours ago I companied him to MNET COUNTDOWN to see 2NE1 performance.”

 

“JINJA?! He watched MNET COUNTDOWN?!”

 

“Neh… But then he went out. He didn’t say anything and just drove off…”

 

“Thank you for the information. Annyeong Gook-ssi.”

 

“Okay. Annyeong Dara-ssi.”

 

Damn that Dragon! He has watched the MNET COUNTDOWN but why is he still not answering her call?! Is he avoiding her now?! Didn’t Donghae clear the misunderstanding between them? So, what’s wrong?! ‘Okay Dara, Remember that panic won’t solve any problem.’ She decided to call Sajangnim.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Annyeong Sajangnim. It’s me Dara.”

 

“Oh… Annyeong Dara. It’s late already aren’t you sleeping?”

 

“I’m not sleepy Sajangnim. Anyway, did you see Jiyong today?”

 

“No. He didn’t visit me today and he didn’t drop by the building. What’s up?”

 

“I can’t contact him at all. He isn’t picking up his phone.”

 

“Maybe he is just sulking around. Don’t worry… Perhaps tomorrow he will come.”

 

“Okay. Sorry to bother your sleep Sajangnim. Annyeong.”

 

“It's okay Dara. Annyeong.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Teddy oppa!”

 

“Aishhhh! Don’t shout at me Dara… You’re disturbing my sleep…”

 

“Sorry oppa… Is Jiyong there?”

 

“Nope. Do you wish me to sleep with him?”

 

“NO! It’s just nobody knows where he is! I need to talk with him!”

 

“Just call him then. Don’t call me…”

 

“Yah! If he is picking up his call, I won’t be calling you now oppa!”

 

“Aishhh… Don’t shouts! Today I got a schedule with him on 5PM for recording new songs but he didn’t come. He just sent me a text and telling me to reschedule the recording because he is going to attend an event. That’s all the news I got from him.”

 

“Really? So he was rescheduling the recording because he is going to MNET COUNTDOWN.”

 

“WHATTT???!!!! He came to MNET COUNTDOWN???!!!! Aigooo~ that guy really has the guts for fighting…”

 

“Neh, Nam Gook-ssi told me that he companied Jiyong to MNET COUNTDOWN and after he watched it he drove out alone. He didn’t know where Jiyong went.”

 

“Calm down please. I will call you back if I heard him. Arasso?”

 

“Thank you oppa. Sorry for disturbing your sleep. Night.”

 

“Annyeong Dara ah…”

 

Jiyong was scheduled to have a recording with Teddy oppa today but he wasn’t showing up. After he went to MNET COUNTDOWN he just disappeared into the thin air? Poof! Just like that? This is ridiculous! He must be going out somewhere or wth someone! Her mind went blank… She didn’t know where to find him and she had no clue at all.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The boys just called in and told her that Jiyong hasn’t showed up yet. The girls are staying with the boys and helped her to look for Jiyong. It was past midnight already… She was getting more tensed, stressed and crazy. Where is that damn Dragon! Standing inside her room won’t help anything, she needs to go outside even though the boys and the girls forbid her to go out just in case suddenly Jiyong came to her dorm. But she was hesitated and she can't stay still in the dorm because her heart and her mind was screaming to get her out of the dorm. She took her car keys and hopped on her white Range Rover. She speeds off from the parking area with her car engine roaring through the silent night. She needs to find him now! They have to settle their things and no more Sunbae-Dongsaeng.

 

She is driving her car from the places he always visited until the small roads. She also drove around Gangnam, Dongdaemun, Hongdae and other famous place but no signs of him at all…. She even visited Seven oppa’s restaurant and the waitress told her that Jiyong wasn’t coming today. She drove her car again and looking at the time it’s 2AM. She stopped at Han River, the very special place for both of them. She parked her car and stepped down. She looked around and shouting “Jiyong!!!” … … Nobody answered… … She tried again “Jiyong!!!”… … The silent still greeted her… … She called for his name again and this time louder “JIYONGGGG!!!!!” ... … Cold wind brushing her face was the answer…

 

Is this how he feels now? Cold? Alone? Broken? Scared? And desperate? Because those are exactly what she feels now… Where is he? What’s wrong with him? Has he stopped fighting and decided to back off? Because she hasn’t stop waiting for him. If he stopped fighting then it’s time for her to fight for him! Damn she will…

 

Suddenly her phone rang. She quickly took it out from her jacket and saw the screen, it’s Sajangnim! Maybe he knows where Jiyong is?!

 

“Annyeong Sajangnim!”

 

“Dara ah… Don't be so loud. Where are you now?”

 

“I’m sorry. I am at Han River, still looking for Jiyong. Do you hear anything about him, Sajangnim?”

 

“Yes. Stay there. I will call the boys to pick you up.”

 

Papa YG instantly made a text message to Youngbae:

Youngbae ah, Dara is at Han River. Pick her up now!

 

A reply was coming instantly:

Arasso! We’re on our way!

 

Papa YG retrieved Dara’s call and he could hear she was screaming in panic “What? What are you talking about Sajangnim? Why they have to pick me up? What’s wrong?!?!”

 

“Dara, please calmed yourself and listen to me…”

 

“N-nehh… I’m… I’m sorry for shouting…” Her voice started to fade. A very unusual feeling was creeping into her heart and make it beats three times faster than normal. The pace of her heart is hurting her now. She could felt something was wrong! Something was definitely wrong! Is it Jiyong? Please don't... Please don't be him.

 

“Jiyong was in an accident.”

 

“W-what…??” She almost dropped her phone when she heard the news. Her heart was stopped beating instantly. No… No… This cannot be… This cannot be happening to her now... NOOOO!!!! Maybe this was just a nightmare. Yes, a nightmare! She needs to wake up now then everything will go back to normal...

 

“Dara? Are you still there?”

 

“P-please tell me that he is alive…” too bad this is not a nightmare because she is just being delusional and denying the bad news that was rubbed onto her face. She needs to know that Jiyong is still alive!

 

“Dara… Calm down.”

 

“STOP ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN!!! TELL ME THAT HE IS ALIVE!!!!!” She shouted frustratedly and gripping her phone so tight as gripping her dear life to it. “Pleaseee… Tell me that he is alive…” She started to cry and begged to Papa YG.

 

“I can’t say anything about him right now, Dara. We need to talk to the doctor to make it sure… Stay there and please don’t drive, you are not in a fine state to drive. Your emotional is not stable. The boys and the girls are coming to your way now.” Papa YG tried to calm her before panic has taken her control. Jiyong in hospital is breaking him down, he doesn't want Dara to get into an accident too.

 

“NO! WHERE’S HE NOW? WHAT HOSPITAL?!”

 

“Sandara Park!!! Listen to me!!!! I forbid you to drive!!!! And you will obey me!!!!”

 

“Noo… I-I won’t listen to anyone… I just want to listen that he is a-alive… Please Sajangnim…” She broke into pieces and knelt down on the ground. She is crying endlessly…

 

“He is alive but he lost too much blood from the accident and now he is still in the process of surgery, that’s what the doctor said to me 15 minutes ago.” Finally Papa YG told her the bad news. Actually he is planning to keep it from Dara but he thinks that Dara needs to know the truth.

 

Dara couldn’t listen anymore… She dropped her phone to the ground and cried hysterically with her hands covering her face. She hugged herself tightly and started to rock her body slowly. Her face is depressed and white as a paper.

 

“He will be okay… … He will be okay… … He will be okay… … He will be okay… …” She kept on murmuring those words. Assuring herself that Jiyong will be okay and he will be fine, even though her heart and her mind are thinking about all negative possibilities “A-ani… He won’t go away… … He won’t leave me… … He has promised me...” She kept on mumbling to herself and only the cold of wind breeze companied her.