32

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Author note: Annyeong Applers~

THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHHH for loving chapter 31 yeorobunnn~ I will try to write more M Rated chapter of Daragon in this story since my ert noonas, Green Applers, and my sunbaenim are all here to support me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ *nosebleed.

 

As usual, I want to greet my new readers, my regular readers, my silent readers, my voters and my subscribers. Annyeong guys!!

Jagiya0110, Skippytipsy06, Jagiya0185, Natilot, Rinrindam, Mawiinfinity, LoverC14 (I just died!!! Why should be your picture displaying our so damnnn cute Jiyongggg ㅠㅠ), Twistables13, Mecheko, Berryl, Imacesca, Liela24, Nyongda, Lowhigh, Hoyakuh, Erikajaneme (I can't stop myself from giggling and blushing madly everytime I see your display picture kyaaaahhhhh!!! I swear to you girl, UNTIL THIS VERY FREAKING MOMENT!!!!), Yuukenbishi, Parkwon27, Loveiscinth, Yamcute, Jdatang, Homie19jc, Joahnna, Galz82, Iluvsky, Maaaaarylou, Sweetlavender, Yani1986, Kyuna_, Dithaarr, Amership, Conzy_appler, Mollah5713, Mayonizee, Chilljerika, Bijabbers, Niknikmo, Wenn0402, Nique05, Boinkee, Keshiafaculin, PendekCute, Beepbeeping, Xxxibkwnsjn, Distiller, Mhaisalome, DopeDG, Pinkrainbow, Sansandara, Daralovegd, Baitianhui, Freckles, Yanie1986, Mitchie21, Dabanana06, L1saD0ll, YunitaVi3, Nhieya, Pris1007, Browneyes, Beelogkasiako, Ohmykenmay, Creaker, DaragonLover21, Makmak, Mai022, Holletree, Sweetdara, Crayra, Vr2782, Parkwon21, Nyongdal98, Aryez_lyn, Luaroze21, Ren15ee, Cjl143, Krung2_Gurlash, Chikana, Shobiichan25, Kdchloe, isuperman, Sarahal, Primadonnaegai006, Labbitzy, DR4GDRGN, KatieCbueno, Skate4jan, InCREYdible, Zoezaczoe, Daragonluvervy, Gailabegail, Ladynikka05, Status_single, DaragonButterfly, ThisIsAnneca, Louise11, Bigbanglover1107, Imigeu, Stitchwithaglitch, Abya01, Redstilleto, Jhenky, Posh93, YGfanbam, Marvey1214, Luyvnez, Daraheart, Hannah0805, Jesspalermo, Criszee, Teayang_Wiffeyy, Gingerz, Babysanji, Yongseoshipper, Moonwillow, Anne11flux, Mekachiri, Dillatiffa, Staystrongappler, Lady_reaper, ApplersVIP, Olen_0207, Badchick2NE1, Janellechloe20, Redmoonrising, Ssanssan, F-Lien, BLuE_rogue, Vlahana, Daneesroxxas, Bumweh, Chinitaako, Maaaaiee, Dawnlovedaragon, Charming_witch, Maanchi_14, 0145656, Beelogkasiako, AlohaYB, Joie23ss10, GDARAGONfeels, Cupidd, Yahkire, VadaSantos, AleeshaKvu, Purple_sue, Gene0821, Nophfirstha, Cher80, Daridoo, Aries_Girlz, Rhoseannjin, Theroyalbiatch, Jomiegdee, Kengkay17, Panda21, DARAGONCHY, Paulinesflores, Thaz10882, Sooyoon1988, Reanne_krungy21, Darakwon84, Lainelex, Sugarsweet, Kwonangel, Paofi07, Nhieya, Ginger6339, Cocoreiko, xxAiX009xx, Chocoyam10, Piratess, Pinkohlala, jlynne, MrsChoi09, Tonnettie, Anna0315, Gigi214, Latish78, Alyssamaria, ConnieOng, Chuuubbbyyy, Nicholaslive, Sandaragon, Nadsarang_kpop, Habibanono, Daramaegon, and Tarrapradipta.

Pyonggg~ XOXO!

 

 

Tomorrow morning.

 

Dara snuggled into Jiyong’s body as she clutched herself more tightly to his body. Automatically Jiyong‘s arm brings her closer to him and secured her into his chest. They were covered with blanket and cuddling to each other without any piece of cloth. He kissed her head and spoke softly “Thank you for giving your first to me Dara… I promise to take care of you for the rest of your life.” The girl smiled blushing but her eyes still closed. Her body was sore especially the lower abdomen “Thank you Jiyong ah… I love you…”

 

He tilted her chin and kissed her lips tenderly “You are welcome baby girl. And I love you too… So much…”

 

When he was about to pull himself from the kiss, Dara bit his lower lips and kissed him passionately. Jiyong chuckled in between the kisses “Hmmm… *kiss* I love *kiss* the way * kiss* you wake me *kiss* up in the *kiss* morning.”

 

“Didn’t you *kiss* tell me *kiss* that I’ve *kiss* to be kissed *kiss* everyday?” Dara reminded him of his words while slowly crawling onto his chest without breaking their kisses and finally seated herself on his hips.

 

“Careful D, don’t wake him up. One more movement I swear you will not able to walk out of this room straightly. I want you to take a rest, and be a good girl okay? Lie down beside me and don’t aroused him by sitting on top of him.” Jiyong grunted and focusing his mind to other things to stop the Dragon Junior from waking up and hardened.

 

“Really?? Do you really want me to lie down beside you???” She was flirting with him and swaying her cute little purposely to make contact with his Dragon Junior.

 

“Damnnn… What are you doing, Dara? Didn't I tell you to stop moving baby? You are waking him up.” Jiyong groaned as her private part brushed again to his Dragon junior. He gave in. This girl is really his weaknesses. Everything about her could easily make him give up just in seconds. He could felt his length was provoked, hardened and ready for her hot and tight core “This Dragon Junior is calling for his wet cavern. Are you ready baby girl?”

 

“Hmmm… I could feel him calling since I sat on your hips baby boy.” She gave his chest butterfly kisses. Once she dropped a kiss onto his , his body shuddered. She knew this turns him on, so she focused herself on his chest. Grazing her lips softly onto his . This made him went crazy. He sat up and held her back with both of his arms. Jiyong feasted himself with her s that proudly presents in front of him. He bit her softly and it while his right hand was busy massaging the other one.

 

“Aaaahhhhh… Ji, I love it when your hands on my body. Especially your lips and your tongue.” She moaned shamelessly on his ear while grasping his hair into her fists. She is enjoying the sensation of his mouth on her peaks. This is what they called as bliss. Jiyong turned over and laid her body on the bed as he was towering her. Unexpectedly the peacefulness of their love making was disturbed by an opened door and a voice “Hyungggggg~”

 

Seungri instantly gasped once he got into Jiyong’s room. Jiyong’s shirt and boxer was on the floor. There’s a red bra and red too!!! Oh May Ghadddd! He moved his sight from the floor to his bed. That’s when his eardrums broken by the Dragon.

 

“YAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t you learn how to knock, RATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong voice was echoing their dorm as he was busy covering Dara perfectly with his blanket. Seungri slammed the door shut and apologizing from behind the door “I’m so sorry hyungggggg~ Please don’t mind me and keep on going whatever things you’re doing!!!!”

 

“SHUT UP!!!! How can I keep on going with you still standing behind my ing door!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong was ranting back to Seungri. Seungri just knocked on his head and realized it that he was still standing in front of Jiyong’s bedroom and replying to his hyung “Oh, I’m sorry hyung. I will go now… I’m just too shocked! Please continue it again… I’m so”

 

“KKK RAT!!!!!! STOP TALKING AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS DORM NOW!!!” That’s the last warning for Seungri to run away from the dorm alive now, before everything is too late.

 

Dara was laughing so hard under Jiyong body “HAHAHAHAHA! Aigooo~ Please spare his life Ji… He didn’t know that I’m here. It’s me who threw the boys out of their room last night without telling them about my plan. And I didn’t tell them that I will be staying over the night.” This is definitely a turns off for them and they should say goodbye for their morning ‘love exercise’.

 

“Stop defending him Dara! That rat always barges into my room without knocking on the door! I will kill him after I take the shower!!” Jiyong angrily got off from the bed and took his boxer from the floor in a split of second. Dara quickly stood up from the bed and jumped off to Jiyong’s back. She doesn’t even care even though she wears nothing. Last night he has seen all of her body, there’s no need to cover it anymore. She just let their skin touched and when her s met his back, he stopped walking out of his room.

 

“W-what are you doing, D?” His knees are getting wobbly and unsteady because her s are pushing into his skin.

 

“Ji, don’t you invite me to take shower with you?” She whispered to his ear from behind while forcing him to give her a piggy-back-ride.

 

“W-what? Us? Ta-taking shower t-together?” Wild imaginations started to invade his corrupted brain. LOTS OF HOT STUFFS! ! His boxer was starting to form a tent! Blood was rushing into his head, he was about to blow up because of the wild imagination!!!

 

“Yes… I want you to pour the warm water onto my body, make it wet... Then rubbing my body with soap and clean all the bubbles off. It seems interesting… Don’t you think so, baby boy?” This is the only thing she could think on cooling her Dragon off from the anger that Seungri just caused. That panda should thank her for helping him out.

 

“Warm water… wetting your skin… dripping your body… bubbles all over your curves…” Jiyong got stiffed and unconsciously he mumbled all his imagination clearly to Dara’s ears. The girl couldn’t help but chuckled on what’s attacking her boyfriend’s brain. She is success. Jiyong took couple steps back to his bed while his girlfriend was still clutching onto his back tightly. He grabbed his blanket and covered them completely. Then he walked out of his bedroom leisurely while whistling a song without noticing six pairs of eyes were staring at them.

 

Warmth started to creep onto Dara’s cheek as soon as she realized that Top, Daesung and Youngbae was having their breakfast together but Seungri wasn’t there to be found. Aishhh… That panda really went out of the dorm? He is really a pabo! A pink tinted can be seen clearly on her face. She quickly ducked down her head onto Jiyong’s back, hiding her face from the boys eyes “Ji, please walk faster… Ppalli! It’s very embarrassing!”

 

Top, Daesung and Youngbae were gaping their mouth widely. If there is a big fly or a bug flying right now, they might be flying into their mouth without the boys realizing it. The scene in front of them was definitely shocking! The rice bowl was slipped from Top’s hand, hitting the floor and breaking it into pieces. Daesung was pouring mineral water into his glass and he didn’t even notice that the water was over flowed from his glass and dripping down. Youngbae quickly took a newspaper in front of the table and opened it widely covering his face. He was busying himself reading the news but why there’s nothing he could understand about the news.

 

“Baby, don’t be embarrassed. You are fully covered by my blanket. And Youngbae ah… You need to rotate your newspaper. You got it the opposite way.” After telling Youngbae about the newspaper, Jiyong continue strolling happily to the bathroom with his girlfriend behind him.

 

“Aishhhh! Stupid me! No wonder I couldn’t understand anything about this news!” Youngbae threw away the newspaper once he heard the bathroom door was locked. He looked at Top and Daesung who were still gaping at the bathroom door. Youngbae facepalm himself “Hyung, Daesung ah… Please stop staring at the door. They are already gone into the bathroom and yes, it was Jiyong and Dara noona. Now get back to earth please!!!!”

 

Top’s mouth was still opened wide as he turned his face to Youngbae “If Bommie found this out, he will be dead… I swear Jiyong will be a dead meat! He is tainting my girlfriend’s sister! Nobody tell Bommie about this! ! My eyes!!!” He cried out loud!

 

“Hyung, I know that was just your trick to pass these pieces for me to clean up.” Youngbae sighed as he started to clean the broken bowl from the floor and Top cursed before bending down to the floor to help Youngbae picking up the pieces carefully “YAH! Pabo! I’m serious here!”. After realizing the water was over flowed from the glass, Daesung put down the glass and instantly took the newspaper that Youngbae’s threw just now to dry the water. But the first photo on the newspaper stunned him “OH MY GOD!”

 

“What?! Did you just come back to earth now?!! You are too slow Daesung ah... Ppalli… Help us to clean this mess!” Youngbae and Top asked annoyingly without looking at Daesung’s worried face.

 

“Hyung! This is so messed up! Look at this!” Daesung showed them the photo that shocked him. Youngbae irritatedly snatched the newspaper from Daesung’s grip and read it together with Top. When they saw the photo, their reaction was “OH MAY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GODDDD!!!!”

 

 

~~~

 

 

In the bathroom.

 

Dara was shampooing Jiyong’s head from behind while the boy just happily looking at her from the huge mirror in front of them. He was sitting at the bath tub obediently like a little boy as she massaged his head expertly to loosen his anger and made him relax.

 

“This is sooo good Dara ah… We should do this often. I am showering you and you are showering me. I wish you could just take a bath with me every day. It feels that we are married and I really love it.” Jiyong was admitting how he feels about this moment and blushing like a teenager.

 

“Kekekekekeke me too ^^! Taking bath would never be this fun without you. Okay… I’ve done soaping all of your body and shampooing your head. Now it’s time to wash off all the bubbles away.” She the shower and wait until the water gets warm before showering him. When the water was warm enough, she bathes him while wiping away all the bubbles from his head and his body “Ji, closed your eyes so the bubbles won’t get into your eyes.”

 

“Wait. I want to change my position. I’m bored with my view. I don’t like it when you’re on my back.” Jiyong held her hand which is holding the shower and turned his body around to face her. He met her drenched twins and grinned evilly “This position is muchhhhh more better…”

 

Dara knew what was he is talking about and she was giggling on his ert mind “Aigooo~ Stop looking at my s, you naughty boy… I never know that you are this ert! Last night you already got your candy, now let’s finish this bath quickly. I’m starving to death… I forget to eat my dinner last night.” She slapped his shoulder playfully and winked at him.

 

“Dara, I have a confession to make… Kwon Jiyong loves you. Really loves you so much.” Jiyong spoke softly and tilted his head up to meet her gaze. His lips were tugging into a very sweet and genuine smile. Dara heart was like BOOM BOOM BOOM! Suddenly he circled his hands to her tiny waist and hugged her tightly. He was dipping his face onto her s “Jinja saranghae, baby girl…” This was one of the moments that he could feel peace, calm and home. Only with her… Only in her s… Oops… He means only in her arms fufufufu~

 

“Thank you for loving me Jiyong ah. I love you too…” She cupped his face with both of her hands and little by little bringing her lips closer to him. He was weakened under her spells… This little rabbit has tamed the great Dragon, without anything but just a kiss. Their eyes were slowly closing and breath could be felt on each other’s face. They shared a sweet and cute faithful kiss, and then they broke into a silly smile. A smile that only those foolish lovers could have. And they didn’t mind to be called as foolish lovers because they have each other perfectly.

 

“OH MAY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GODDDD!!!!” Youngbae and Top’s shouts broke their romance.

 

“What the hell Youngbae and Top hyung was shouting about now??!!!” Jiyong smacked his forehead furiously and stood up from his seat. Dara hurriedly grabbed Jiyong’s shoulder and forced him to sit back at the bath tub “Wait! There’s bubble on your back… Let me clean those first.” She washed all the bubbles on his back and took a towel to dry him up.

 

After Dara was done drying him up, Jiyong circled the towel to his waist. His hair is still wet, can be considered half since he only wear towel around his torso and he looks very tempting now. Dara was cursing inside of her mind for having a thought to her boyfriend in the bathroom. Jiyong looked around to find other towel but unfortunately there’s only one towel in the bathroom and Dara was still dripping wet from her head to her toes.

 

“Omooo~ Please do not tell me that you only have one towel, Ji! Ottokeee!” Dara was getting worried and hysterical. She won’t walk out of this bath room with Jiyong giving her a piggy-back-ride again! Once is enough for her! She can’t face Youngbae, Top and Daesung anymoreeee~ It’s too embarrassing for her even though she was covered with blanket!!! She was so damn sure that the girls will grilled her once they heard about this!

 

“Wait calm down, I remember I keep some spare towels in this drawer...“ He opened the last drawer but it was empty. No fresh towel there, only bathing stuffs and medicines. He went back to the wastafel and searched for any fabric or cloth for Dara, but there’s only his blanket. He took the blanket hopelessly “Sorry babe, but I think this the only thing we have to dry up your body.”

 

“You got to be kidding me Ji! That’s the blanket we used to cover our body after… after… the hot session! And... And... Your creamy thing is on that blanket TT TT!!“ Dara was stammering in horror and terror at the damped blanket.

 

“HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!! After… after… the hot session. Just say it our sweet love making. Aigooo~ Baby, don’t worry. The blanket is clean… I’ve used the wet tissue to clean it up.” Jiyong was laughing after he heard Dara calling their love making with hot session.

 

Suddenly the boys were banging the bathroom loudly. Bang! Bang! Bang! Both of them were jumped on their spot.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Ji! Open up the door!” Youngbae screamed from behind the bathroom door.

 

“YAHHH! You are taking the bath too long! Stop the bath and get your out now! Or I’ll call Bommie to drag your sorry asses out of there! And I’m not kidding!!!! I’m dialing her number NOW!!!!” Top was losing his patience. This is the matter of life or death!

 

“Hyung! It’s EMERGENCY! Seungri is in trouble!!!” Daesung clarified the news.

 

Click! The bathroom door opened.

 

The boys welcome Jiyong and Dara with silence. No one was shouting because Jiyong’s glare meets them. Top instantly ended his call to Boomie. Dara was hugging Jiyong’s waist from the back while Jiyong was walking slowly approaching to the boys and tugged the blanket tightly to cover both of them. They can’t run to the boys even though Jiyong was really tempted to skin them alive for disturbing him, because they were covered by the blanket. AGAIN! Much to Dara protests but there’s no other way!

 

“Close all of your eyes!!!!” Jiyong yelled.

 

The boys hurriedly turned their body around to the wall and let the couple walked into Jiyong’s bedroom. Once they got inside Jiyong’s bedroom, Jiyong quickly went to his dresser. He gave Dara his shirt and his shorts “You will not wear last night clothes again. I won’t let other man drooling over your body. That clothes only be worn on my bed! Wear this shirt and shorts now.” She just obeyed him like a little girl.

 

Jiyong was holding her hand and they’re going out of his room to meet the boys.