1

It's All About You, My Butterfly

Here in front of her dorm, Jiyong was standing with a bouquet of red roses. He was messed up because his baby girl is sulking… It’s because he was busy preparing his One Of A Kind World Tour and he had to finish his new album. He forgot to tell her that he is going to Japan tomorrow for helping Daesung directing his MV I Love You. Dara is the most understanding girl he had ever met but too bad their timing and schedule are packed like hell. He felt that their relationship is growing some distance between them and drifting them apart. He promised himself that he will make things right, he swore that he will never let her go whatever things happened.

 

Jiyong has been standing for 1 hour. 1 freaking hour! Not to mention he had to say ‘I am sorry’ 100th times to her door dorm! He kept on chanting this mantra in his mind ‘1 more hour… you deserved this because you’re an assh*le.’ His feet started to get tired, an idea of having her in his arms was very tempting but she forbade him to get in.  She even threatened CL and Minzy not to let him in!

 

 

***Flashback***

 

“CL-Rooooo!!!! Baby Min!!! Don’t you dare to let him in! Standing at the door is more than enough for him!”

 

“But eonni, I feel pity for Jiyong oppa. Look at his puppy eyes.” Minzy was the first who get soften.

 

“Yeah eonni… He even brings you roses and a box of ramyun!” CL started to persuade Dara by emphasizing the ramyun words. She is hoping the ramyun would make her eonni changed her mind.

 

“Daronggg, it’s okay to punish him but at least let the ramyun get inside the dorm! My corn is out of stock, so… Ramyun is cool for me.” Bommie’s eyes are twinkling like a 5 years girl got her Christmas gift! She was the most unbelievable one, she can’t stop her mind from food! No wonder she is an alien ckckck! Only Top could compete her alieness.

 

“YAH! We’re 2NE1! You should back me up! He forgets that tomorrow is our anniversary! I even cleared all my schedule tomorrow but now he suddenly came to my face, telling me that tomorrow morning he will be going to Japan! He should be thanking me for not biting his head off now!” Dara screamed her lungs out and let all the anger consumed her. She is one infected rabbit and ready to attack the Dragon by any second!!

 

“Baby…” Jiyong’s was using his aegyo voice to press his baby girl’s temper.

 

“Don’t you dare to ‘baby’ me!”

 

“KYAAAAHHHHH! Oppa said ‘baby’ to Dara eonni!!!!” two of her dongsaengs squealed in delight.

 

Dara started to massage her head. She knows how closed CL and Minzy with Jiyong, they will keep on pestering her to let him in, while Bommie just thinking about the hot ramyun in her mind  aishhh… So she decided to push him out and yelled “I hate you Jiyong ahhhh!!!!”

 

“Baby… I’m sorry… Please…”

 

“Get out!!! And that’s FINAL!”

 

After Dara pushed him out of their dorm, she cried and ran to her room. She locked it and put her head to her pillow, she hugged TamTam and screamed “screwed you Jiyong! I even reserved your favorite place just to have a romantic dinner for the two of us! I bought that pabo push-up bra to look better on that tube dress so you won’t call me flat chest!!!” All the girls are outside her bedroom just shaking their heads and listened to her screamed.

 

“Uh oh… CL eonni, I think Oppa is really messed up this time.”

 

“Yeah you’re right Baby Min. I didn’t know that Dara eonni has been planning a lot to surprise Jiyong oppa on their anniversary. I feel sad for her…”

 

“I’m going to kick his and punch his face now! How dare he forget his anniversary with Dara?!”

 

CL and Minzy widened their eyes! Oh God, Bominator is awaken and going to beat her target real bad! They used all their power to hold Bommie down from killing Jiyong, but Bommie is stronger just like those Sparta people. They started to think how could their eonni possessed this kinda strength?! And they pitied Top oppa who always being abused and badly injured every time Bommie eonni have a fight with Top oppa.

 

Suddenly Dara’s bedroom opened, she looked at the girls who were laying on the floor while the girls stopped their action instantly and staring blankly at Dara. Dara blinked her eyes once, twice… She tried to access the scene in front of her to her brain before burst out laughing. Bommie’s right leg was being hold by Minzy and CL is clutching on Bommie’s waist. Bommie was stranded on the floor. She laughed so hard and hugged her stomach while rolling on the floor “aigooo~ hahahhahahahhahahahha! My tummy hurts! Bwahhahahahahhaha! What are you doing???”

 

“Darong, are you okay?” The girls ran to her and helped her to stand up.

 

“Of course I’m still mad at him, I just wanna punished him for a while. Please tell him that he should say ‘I am sorry’ in front of the door for 100th times and stands there for 2 hours, then I might be considering him to let him get inside.”

 

“Okay Eonni, I’ll tell oppa.” CL walked to the front door and opened the door a little “Jiyong oppa, Eonni is still mad at you. She said that you have to say ‘I am sorry’ to the door for 100th times and stands there for 2 hours, then she might considered to let you in.”

 

“Arasso… I’ll do it. Luckily Bom noona didn’t kill me. I could hear her saying about kicking and punching me… sigh…”

 

“Fighting oppa!” CL made a fighting pose to cheer him up.

 

***Flashback End***

 

 

“Baby… It’s been two hours… Two lonely hours… Please open the door, I want to see you.” Jiyong pushed his luck further and used his baby voice to lure her out, because his baby voice is irresistible. At least that’s what he thought fufufufu!

 

… … … … Silent greets him … … …

 

“Dara ah… I beg you, please let me in… I’ll cook you the best ramyun just for you.”

 

A voice answered from behind the door “R-really?”

 

‘Aishhhh! So, you’re standing behind this door all this long but you’re just answering me when I said ramyun TT TT!’ Of course he can’t say that loudly but only in his mind.

 

“Neh, baby girl. If you’re still upset, you can hit me but please open the door. I want to hug you…”

 

“Can I ask Bommie to hit you instead?”

 

“A-are you serious? You are not planning to ask Bom Noona to kill me right?”

 

In an instant the door opened and Dara was revealed behind the door… She looked so gloomy. The expression she wore on her face was really a big punch to his face. That moment he knows that he had broke her heart again by cancelling their anniversary. He dropped the roses on the floor and hugged her tightly.

 

“I’m so sorry baby… If only I could say no to Sajangnim. I’m really sorry…”

 

“It’s okay Ji, we’ve promised that work always be our priority and comes first. We can celebrate our anniversary next year. I’m really okay, don’t worry…” she patted his back. From the tone of her voice, he knew that she isn’t okay.

 

“I’m really the biggest jerk you’ve ever met. We haven’t met each other for a month but now I have to go to Japan on our anniversary day.”

 

“Please stop saying that… You have to go back to your dorm, pack your stuffs and sleep earlier.” She pulled herself out from the warm embrace.

 

“Don’t you want me to tuck you in baby?” He gave her his flirty triple wink attack.

 

“As much as I want you to be on my bed but I’m sorry you have to go home. I don’t want you to compete Seungri’s eye bag.”

 

“Are you still mad with me?”

 

“No Ji, you can go home now.”

 

He was defeated, he knew that Dara is still mad with him. Not wanted to worsen the situation, he chose to go home “Okay baby. Sleep well and dream of me.” He kissed her forehead and gave her a light peck on her lips.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Once he arrived in his bedroom, he threw himself to the bed. The face of her hurt expression was flashed to his mind and he was feeling burdened and uneasy. He looked at the clock, it’s 01.AM in the morning. He fished his phone from the pocket and texted her.

 

Happy 4th anniversary baby girl!

I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCHHHHH!!!

 

He waited for minutes, then an hour but still no reply from her. ‘Maybe she is asleep’ he thought. So he started to pack his stuffs with his manager.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Dara is staring at her phone. She had received the text but she decided not to reply him. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

 

“Darong, are you asleep?”

 

She opened the door and greeted the girls “Neh what’s up girls?”

 

“Hmmm… Darong ah… we’ve been thinking… Have you cancelled the dinner reservation for tomorrow night?”

 

“Nope, why?”

 

“If you want it, we could company you to have the dinner and gets crazy.”

 

Dara was touched, the girls were worried about her. She swore to herself that since Debut of 2NE1, the girls are the world for her. Trying not to make the girls worried of her, so she put a cheerful face on. She stucked out two of her front teeth and made herself looked like a rabbit “omooo~ My girls are worried about this Santokki! Thanks a lot girls! But too bad I’m planning to cancel the dinner and have an appointment with Hwangssabu tomorrow. I’m going to punching session to release my anger kekkekeke!”

 

“Are you sure eonni? I could cancel my dance session with Taeyang oppa.”

 

“Yeah… I don’t have any schedule for tomorrow except killing an infected rat if he dares to annoy my Baby Min dancing session!”

 

“Uhmmm… I’m just dragging Tabi to restock my corn hehehehe. You could come with me and do the groceries shopping together!”

 

“Noooo… Please don’t cancel your appointment or schedule. Don’t worry, I’m really fine girls. Thank you Bommie, but I don’t want to disturb your alien moments with Top fufufufu!”

 

“HEOLLL!!!!” Bommie fumed

 

Dara ushered them away from her bedroom door “You all need to sleep now, it’s 1.30AM! And I need my beauty sleep. Nighty nightttt!”

 

 So they bid their goodnight and went off to sleep.