No One Knows

Eternal Flame

When Youngsaeng stirred, it was night and he slowly sat up, looking around with his tired eyes. He brought his gaze down to his cross and heard his inside-self speaking to him. 

"Ya, how could you let that guy drink your blood again?" the nine-tailed fox's growled in irritation. "That's also my blood, y'know?"

Youngsaeng ruffled his hair before fixing it again. "He's not just some guy. He's Hyunjoong and I would give all my blood to him if I had to."

"Aigoo... You're just actually going to do that though, are you?"

"If it kllls both you, then I will. If doesn't matter if your purpose is to kill all the vampires. I definitely won't let you," the boy huffed. 

"I know what you're planning to do. I can read everything in your mind," the nine-tailed hissed. Youngsaeng's gaze hardened. "It's not like you can stop me."

"I know what Kim Hyunjoong is thinking, too."

"Did he realize a way to kill you or what?"

Youngsaeng could see the nine-tailed fox smirking as it spoke. "Don't go thinking that everything can end happily the way you want it to. If you haven't noticed, Hyunjoong also has the ability to read minds so you'd better keep up that wall if you don't want him to know what you're thinking."

Youngsaeng's eyes widened. "He..."

"I can't tell you exactly what he wants to do since he's pretty cautious around you. The research he did actually paid off well; he knows that the nine-tailed fox can also read minds and speak through thoughts, telepathy," the nine-tailed fox informed. "But... What I do know is that where there is death, there will always be death."

"Wait, what do you--"

"Youngsaeng!" another voice chirped interrupted from the side and he whipped around to see Taemin with a bright grin and rushing in. "Are you well rested?"

The older boy forced a smile. "I'm fine. I just woke up so I'm still a little tired... Oh yeah, where are Hyunjoong and Hyunsaeng."

"Out on a walk," Onew interrupted from the door. "You slept for a day and a half."

Youngsaeng nodded and was about to slide off the bed when Hyungjun stopped him with a stern voice from behind Onew. "I suggest you don't get up yet."

"Eh? Why?"

"Even though your blood has recovered by a majority, you should stay resting to make sure you have fully healed," explained Hyungjun. "You recover much faster than vampires but even if it is you, you are only able to wake up because your body has the amount of blood needed. Now, it needs to recover fully so its best not to move around."

"Arasseo..." Youngsaeng murmured, sliding back on the bed. "Do you want something to eat?" Onew offered. 

At the thought of food, the boy heard his stomach growl and he nodded. "Yes, please... Gomawo."

Onew and Taemin turned and hurried away to the kitchen. Hyungjun went over to the older boy. "Do you want me to call Hyunsaeng and Hyunjoong over?"

"No need," Hyunjoong voice boomed from the side. Youngsaeng peered over to see Hyunjoong with a sleeping Hyunsaeng in his arms, walking in. Hyungjun nodded before turning and leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Hyunjoong gently lay Hyunsaeng on the bed beside Youngsaeng before bringing the younger boy into his arms and kissing him softly. "Gwenchanayo? Are you still feeling faint? Sick? Recovered?"

Youngsaeng smiled lightly. "I feel fine... Hyungjun told me that I need a little more rest to fully heal but other than that, I'm okay."

"That's good."

The two boys smiled at each other, gazing into each other's eyes before Hyunjoong leaned in and tilted his eyes, placing his lips on the other's. Youngsaeng's eyes fluttered closed but a second later, they suddenly snapped open again, remembering what the nine-tailed fox had told him. 

Where there is death, there will always be death.

Hyunjoong sensed his lover stiffen and broke away, looking worriedly at him. "Saengie, is there something wrong?"

The younger boy quickly shook his head, pecking the vampire on the cheek. "No, of course not. Just a little tired and my thoughts are whirling around in my head."

"Come on, lie down. Get some more rest," Hyunjoong coaxed, lowering his boyfriend's head down onto the pillow. 

"They're bringing food for me right now though since I can't get out of bed except to use the washroom," informed Youngsaeng. "It's okay, I'll sleep after I eat."

Hyunjoong smooched the latter's forehead. "Arasseo. I'm glad you finally woke up. Hyunsaeng was so lonely with you; he was always asking why you were sleeping for so long."

Youngsaeng smiled and hugged his lover. "Because a gorgeous vampire half of the amount blood in my body away."

The older boy chuckled as he pulled away and kissed Youngsaeng again. "I love you," he chimed playfully. 

"Nado."

"The food has arrived!" Taemin's voice came from the door, hurrying in with Onew behind him and setting the tray of food onto Youngsaeng's lap. Hyunjoong quickly hushed him and gestured to Hyunsaeng, who was still sound asleep. Taemin nodded and whispered instead. "We didn't know what you liked so we got what we thought you would like."

"Gomawo," Youngsaeng grinned as he picked up the chopsticks, about to take some rice when Hyunjoong grabbed the chopsticks from his hands. He looked up in question. 

"Let me feed you."

Youngsaeng blushed but opened his mouth.