Replacement

Eternal Flame

"Youngsaeng! Youngsaeng!!! Stop! Don't take him away!!!!!"

Hyunjoong woke up with a start when he heard screaming. He saw Hyungjun kneeling on the ground, tears streaking down his face, sobbing. He sat up and looked around him, Youngsaeng wasn't beside him. He jumped up and hurried over to Hyungjun, helping the boy up. 

"Hyungjun, what happened? Why were you shouting Youngsaeng's name?" he asked quickly. "Where is he?"

"H-He..." Hyungjun could only stammer. "Y-Your fa-fath-father..."

Hyunjoong's eyes widened, his pupils dilating. "What? What did my father do?"

"H-He... took him away," Hyungjun finally finished, clutching onto the boy's sleeve. "Youngsaeng was kidnapped by your father when he was asleep! I came in here to check up on you, to see if you were okay after the blood loss and he was in here, holding Youngsaeng! I tried to stop him! I really tried... He disappeared!!! I couldn't stop him!!!! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... Youngsaeng... ..."

The older boy's jaw clenched as he loosened Hyungjun's grip on him. "Hyungjun, you stay here. Don't tell anybody that I left."

"What? Where are you going? You can't chase after him! You know how powerful he is," Hyungjun protested, grabbing onto the latter's shirt.

"I don't care," Hyunjoong snarled. "If anybody asks, don't tell any of them."

With that, he disappeared, leaving Hyungjun alone in the room.

----------------------------

Youngsaeng stirred and slowly opened his eyes. He quickly sat up and looked around when he saw that he wasn't in his room. Where am I? How did I get here? What is this place?

"I see you're awake," a deep voice came from the door.

Youngsaeng could only see silhouette but he recognized this voice. Hyunjoong's father. As the man approached, he began to back away and hit the bed's headboard, bringing the blanket up to his chin as he began to shake in terror. What's happening? Where's Hyunjoong? What am I doing here?

As Mr. Kim came closer, the young boy could see a rotten grin on the man's face. He swallowed nervously when the man suddenly reached out and grabbed his wrist. Youngsaeng felt a shock of electricity sear through him as he quickly slapped the hand away, eyes round in fright.

"D-Don't touch me!" the boy exclaimed, scooting away from the man across the bed but Hyunjoong's father kept on approaching, his smirk never fading. Instead, it grew wider. Youngsaeng's lips trembled when he couldn't get away anyway, being trapped in the middle of the bed at the headboard with the man pinning him. "S-stop it... Get away from me..."

I can't kill him... I can't summon the nine-tailed fox and order it to kill him... I'll get in really big trouble if I do. If I use Fear Inducement on him... That might work...

Youngsaeng began gathering spirit magic in his left eye and stopped when he heard the man chuckle.

"Do you think the power called Fear Inducement will actually work on me?" the man snickered. "Well, I'll tell you something. It won't work."

The boy flashed his left eye at the man, attempting to use the power but it really didn't work. If it doesn't work then what am I supposed to do? I can't do anything... I can't... What am I going to do? I have to get away...

All of a sudden, the man leaned down and smashed his lips onto Youngsaeng's. The boy's eyes widened and he used all his strength to try to push the older vampire away but nothing worked. It felt wrong. Disgusting. With Hyunjoong, he could feel passion and love in the kiss. But this one made him feel like puking. He kept his mouth closed but the man dug his long finger nails into the boy's thigh, causing him to open his mouth slightly to groan in pain. Taking that chance, the vampire pushed his tongue into the boy's mouth.

Youngsaeng felt tears well up as this went on. He felt the man rip off his shirt and slip off his pants. He gasped and shook his head, beginning to hit the latter. "Stop, stop! Please!"

Hyunjoong's father punched him in the face. Youngsaeng's tears began to trickle. "You have no right to talk back. You're a mere toy, a mere replacement of Maria. Because of the nine-tailed fox, she died. If I wasn't able to be with her. Then my son doesn't deserve to have you either."

"What does Hyunjoong have to do with this?" Youngsaeng screamed, struggling to get out of the man's strong grip. "Your son has done nothing wrong! Your life has nothing to do with his! Just because you weren't able to be with Maria doesn't mean he and I don't have the right to fall in love!"

The man grit his teeth and punched the younger boy again, causing him to fall silence. "For the past 500 years, I was always sad and depressed because she left me. Maybe my son can be like that, too if I make you mine."

He took off his pants and revealed a huge member, standing tall and hard. Youngsaeng shrieked in agony when the man began to penetrate him roughly.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"