Night Class Students

Eternal Flame

After the Headmaster left the room, everybody else filed in and suddenly saw Youngsaeng's silver eyes.

"He's an exorcist???" Hyungjun exclaimed in shock and nearly fainted but Jungmin caught him.

"He's not a complete one," Hyunjoong corrected. "He doesn't have any stigmata."

"Wow! I never knew there was anybody with two silver eyes," Onew cheered. "With one eye is already enough to see the auras. What do you see with the other one?"

Youngsaeng stayed silent, not knowing how to answer.

"So what does the Headmaster want to do with him?" Key questioned curiously.

"Youngsaeng's in the Night class now," Hyunjoong reported with a smile.

"WHAT???!!!!!!!!!!!" they all exclaimed in surprise.

Taemin quickly went over and stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Youngsaeng! Welcome to the Night class."

Youngsaeng bowed his head slightly but didn't shake the boy's hand. Instead, he had flinched a little bit away when the hand was reached out to him. Taemin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but took back his hand.

"Is there... something wrong...?" Onew asked gently when he had saw that the boy had moved away from Taemin's hand.

"I just don't like skinship..." Youngsaeng replied awkwardly with a nervous smile. "It makes me feel uncomfortable."

"Anyways, I'm Kim Jonghyun," the Dino introduced himself suddenly. "You can call me Dino, though."

"I'm Hyungjun," the brunette said with a grin. "And beside me is my mom, Jungmin."

Jungmin smacked the boy on the back of the head with a smile. "Yes, my name is Jungmin."

"A-annyeonghaseyo," Youngsaeng greeted politely as he bowed again.

"I'm Lee Taemin," the young boy chirped.

"I am Lee Onew and beside me is Minho," a light brown haired boy announced.

"I'm Key," the second mom of the group said.

"And I'm Hyunjoong's best friend, Kyujong," the redheaded boy said with a smile. "We're the students of the Night class. Annyeonghaseyo."

Youngsaeng stood up from the bed and bowed politely. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Heo Youngsaeng. Please take care of me."

The boys caught sight of a cross with a shining jewel on the boy's neck. Onew furrowed his eyebrow. "What's that cross for?"

"Ahh... This?" Youngsaeng echoed as he held it in his hand and looked down upon him. "It's... a keepsake from my mother."

"Wow, let me see!" Key said as he gazed at it in awe.

He reached out his hand to take it but Youngsaeng stepped aside and didn't let him touch it. He bowed in apology. "I'm sorry... It's best that no one touches this rosario. My mother was particularly picky about that."

Jonghyun nodded in understanding and pulled the mom back. "Come on Key. Don't go touching it when Youngsaeng doesn't want you to."

Key pouted and glared at the dino. "As if you have to tell me. I know already."

Hyunjoong looked at the time. "Oh, the sun's almost rising. We should go to sleep now. Youngsaeng-ah, where are you going to sleep?"

The boy shrugged. "The Headmaster didn't assign me a room yet... This sudden time switch is to take a while for me to get used to."

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep," Kyujong yawned as he exited the room with Hyungjun.

Jungmin smiled and waved. "Bye Youngsaeng~ See you tomorrow~"

"I'm excited to see you in a Night class uniform," Taemin cheered with a excited clap of his hands. "I wonder how you'll look! Bye bye~"

"See ya, come on Onew," Jonghyun waved coolly as he walked out, Minho waving back as he left, Onew also leaving and closing the door behind him.

"So... Where do I sleep?" Youngsaeng wondered aloud. 

Maybe he can sleep in my room for today... He blushed at the thought and quickly shook his head to get it out. No, no, no. You have to control yourself Hyunjoong. Control. Control.

He looked up at Youngsaeng and saw that the latter was staring at him with his blank, silver eyes.

"Wow, your eyes are really pretty..." the boy praised in awe. "They're deep purple... I wish I had eyes like that."

Hyunjoong's cheeks turned pink. "No! I really like your eyes! They're silver and really pretty, too. I think they're prettier than mine."

Youngsaeng's eyes crinkled into a smile. "Thanks Hyunjoong."

The older boy's cheeks became redder and he hurriedly stood up. "I-I'm going to wash up. You can sleep here tonight if you'd like. I can sleep on the couch if you don't want someone sleeping beside you."

"No, it's alright. I'll sleep on the couch," Youngsaeng exclaimed and hurried over to the long, cushioned chair. "It's really comfortable. I can sleep here today."

"You sleep on the bed," Hyunjoong insisted. "I'll sleep on the couch. It's okay."

"No, I want to stay on the couch. It's okay, I don't mind. Go wash up."

Hyunjoong pouted in disappointment but turned and headed to the washroom connected to his room.