Bite Me

Eternal Flame

"Youngsaeng..." Hyunjoong murmured in shock, feeling his blood begin to boil again.

Youngsaeng looked up at him with annoyed eyes as he closed the door. "So that was the reason? I was so confused and scared as why you were avoiding you so much so I asked Kyujong to help me. It was because you had the urge to my blood whenever you were around me?"

"I--"

"You could have just told me!" the boy exclaimed from the door, tears welling up. "I'm happy that you didn't tell me because you didn't want me to worry so much about you but if this was the reason why you weren't eating food and was also going to the washroom to eat blood tablets then I would've let you just drink my blood."

"I can't drink it!" Hyunjoong interrupted loudly as he stood up from the couch and shook his head. "I can't your blood. I don't want to."

"You have to if you don't want to avoid me right?" Youngsaeng insisted, quickly ing his uniform coat and sliding it off his shoulders. "Just drink it. I don't care."

"But... You'll turn into a vampire if a pureblood bites you," the latter argued, as he was becoming slightly dizzy. "I'm a pureblood. That means you'll turn into a crazy vampire who craves for blood every night and day no matter who it is."

Youngsaeng walked over to Hyunjoong and gently brought his face up to the latter's, pressing their mouths together. He smiled when he pulled away. "I won't turn into a vampire. My blood is many times stronger than normal. Your bite won't affect me. Don't worry. Just bite me."

Still, Hyunjoong pushed the boy away, shaking his head. "No... I can't... I can't bite you..."

"Drink my blood, Hyunjoong!" Youngsaeng exclaimed. "Just do it. Your thirst is just going to get worse anyway if you don't. If you do, I'll at least be able to quench your thirst for a few days, or maybe even a few weeks."

The older boy couldn't concentrate, his thoughts running around in circles, his head ached.

"Show me your real eyes, Hyunjoong," Youngsaeng ordered as he came close again.

Hyunjoong took out the contacts and gazed into Youngsaeng's eyes. The boy smiled. "Crimson. I like that color, too. Especially when you have it."

The younger boy hugged the latter tightly. "I don't want you to suffer any longer. Just bite me. You'll feel better that way. I won't turn into a vampire."

Not being able to think straight, without hesitation, the older boy plunged his fangs into the boy's milky skin, into the neck. Youngsaeng grit his teeth in pain but didn't make any sound. A minute later, Youngsaeng began to feel faint as he started gasping for air. I didn't think he'd drink this much... How long is he going to continue for...? I don't think... I can hold on much longer.

By the time Hyunjoong had finished drinking Youngsaeng's blood, the boy had already passed out.

"Youngsaeng...?" Hyunjoong murmured as he quickly pulled away from the hug as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "Youngsaeng! Wake up! Youngsaeng!!!"

Quickly, he lay the boy on the bed and checked to see if he was still breathing. Oh my, thank goodness... He's still alive... Ah, this is all my fault... I lost control of myself and bit him... I can't believe I did that. He placed a bandage on the bite marks after cleaning it.

"Youngsaeng... I'm sorry..." he muttered as he felt like he wanted to cry. "I'm so sorry for doing something so horrible to you. I'm sorry..."