On the first day I met you

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dr. Kang seems anxious when he find Shinhye picked up the wrong paper.

 

 

 

"I think should go back and find your daugther now, Mrs. Park. And I think at this moment she already knew the truth." Dr. Kang said without any hesitation.

 

Mrs. Park's face is unable to express. 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Heres my prescription, I'm so sorry I think she picked the paper detailing here sickness and history of her Father's disease." Dr. Minhyuk bowed his hair.

 

 

The time Shiyoon heard it, he ran like a wind and went to Shinhye. Mrs. Park can't even take a small step. She was sitting so gloomy. Thinking what she will say to her only treasure, her daughter Shinhye.

 

 

Shiyoon found Shinhye sleeping on her room. He saw the paper on the floor. He sighed. Shinhye knows now. How can I help her? Why does she have to suffer from this scary life? She has been a good kid. 

 

 

"Oppa, what is Hodgkin's Lymphoma?" Shinhye asked. 

 

Shiyoon thought Shinhye was sleeping. 

 

"Uh... I don't really know whats that mean Shin." Shiyoon lied.

 

"Don't lie to me Oppa. I know you. Why can't you just tell me the truth?"

 

"Shinhye ah, I think your Mom is the one you need to ask about this."

 

"She lied to me."

 

"Shinhye ah, please be more understanding. You're Mom is also facing hardships just like you. She can't tell you the truth about your disease because she can't handle how you will react. She is scared too."

 

Shinhye put blanket on her face. She doesn't want to hear it. 

 

Shiyoon tapped her head.

 

"Shinhye ah, I know how you feel. And I understand if you feel like shouting to the world. But please, for your Mom, I want you to be mature."

 

After Shiyoon said that, he left Shinhye's room.

 

Shinhye felt something is pricking her skin. She can't shout because she knows it will just shock her Shiyoon Oppa.

 

"God..please. Why I feel like this. Ahh it hurts." Shinhye whispered.

 

She fell asleep with the pain. Her Mom was there glancing at her.

 

“My daughter is so beautiful and has a great future, why she has to be like this. Its you’re fault Honey!” Her Mom only can blame her husband. Even she knows that it’s the only way she can throw out what she feels. She needs someone to blame too, in order she can be strong for herself and for Shinhye.

 

“Mom…”

 

Mrs Park wiped her tears.

 

“Oh, Shin ah. Do you want something?”

 

“No Mom, I just want you.” Shinhye hugged her Mom.

“Shin ah…”

 

“Mom, can you tell me what is really happening? I need to know.”

 

“My daughter…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter