Smiling like a fool

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa is very desperate to end the game with the so called varsity team. He got angry not because they played dirty but because the fact that Lee Yeongja bumped on Shinhye. He said to Shinhye before the game starts that they will win, he can just sit back and will let those students to ruin what he said.

 

 

Teacher Lee blew the whistle that made Kim Junhyeon and his teams glanced.

 

 

“Come back here.”

 

 

Lee Yeongja smirked. “What’s that? So they really want their bones to crush.”

 

 

“Stop now Yeongja. If our coach knew what you did was intentionally he will kick you out on female’s varsity team.” Junhyeon said.

 

 

They came back seeing Yonghwa’s angry face.

 

 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to bumped that slappy girl.” Yeongja said.

 

 

“Let’s finish this game.” Yonghwa said with his fury eyes.

 

 

Teacher Lee grab Yonghwa’s shoulder and patted it.

 

 

“Yonghwa, calm down. Why are you so angry? Yeongja didn’t intend it and at least she is sorry now. What do you want?”

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t respond to his Teacher and just went to Junhyeon and his teammates.

 

 

“I will not go on easy with you after all you started this. That girl you just bumped knew nothing about this sport and she just recovered because she was sick this summer. You played dirty and I will not just let you off like this.” Yonghwa said to them, especially to Yeongja.

 

 

“Yonghwa, we are so sorry. On behalf of my teammates, I sincerely apologized. If that’s what you want we will end this game. And after this, I hope you will not have any hate on us.” Kim Junhyeon apologized.

 

 

After Yonghwa heard it he went to Jungshin.

 

Lee Yeongja was shocked with Junhyeon said.

 

 

“Oppa! Are you Junhyeon? Why did you apologize? Are you nuts?”

 

 

Junhyeon smirked. “That’s what you are lacking Yeongja, sometimes you need to act, okay?”

 

 

Yeongja started to smile like a crazy fool. “As expected. Let’s finish this.”

 

 

“Just don’t bump the girls, let’s focus on Jungshin and Yonghwa.” Junhyeon said.

 

 

The game resumed, other girl replaced Shinhye on the team. Her back started not to feel any pain when she secretly take the medicine her Dr Kang gave. She was focusing on the game and she feels something is wrong with Yonghwa. She feels that Yonghwa is very angry and having some revenge on the other team.

 

 

 

Yonghwa and Jungshin are the one hitting the spotlight. Their partnership on the floor was flawless. Their points started to break away with other team.

 

The game was completely on Yonghwa’s side. On the last three minutes of the game, Junhyeon called for a time out. His teammates were shocked because what’s the sense of the time out when they are completely lost on the game.

 

“Junhyeon, let’s just finish this. We lose anyways.” His other teammate tall Sangguk said.

 

 

“I’m just letting Yonghwa have some fresh air.” Junhyeon said.

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“Just watch.”

 

 

On the other side Yonghwa went to Shinhye to check her.

 

“Clum.. are you okay now?”

 

 

Shinhye smiled brightly. “I’m fine now Smiley, my back doesn’t hurt anymore. You, why are you so angry playing? Is there something wrong?”

 

 

“I’m glad you’re okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter