Two souls becoming one

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                              "I got it, thanks." Mrs Park shortly said on the line and hanged it up.            "Who is it Mom?" Shinhye said while smiling.           Mrs Park stared at her daughter. "J-just your Aunt."           Shinhye nodded.            "Shinhye ah, maybe I should get going. You're tired and so your Mom. And I think I should go home now. My family is waiting for me." He smiled.             "It's getting late. You must really go home." Shinhye replied.                   Shinhye walked with Yonghwa til the street.        "The stars are dancing tonight." He said.         "They're countless tonight. Maybe they are celebrating because you came back already."              "Of course they are. They are my witnesses when I feel sad when I'm in England."             "Go home now. You're grandparents longed for you a long time. Go now."               Yonghwa pointed his finger on his cheek. "What about a goodbye kiss for tonight?"              "You're so silly. Stop it. Get going." She laughed.               "You haven't seen me for five years then no simple affection from you?" He pouted.             "That's my punishment for you when you didn't even meet me while you're here on those years."              "You're still angry about that?"              She didn't response.             "Okay, I'll take your punishment. But I hope tomorrow I will start to take some affection from you." He said.        Yonghwa turned around and start walking. "This lady, really. She can't understand my situation back then." He whispered to himself.                               After taking small walks, someone held his hand made him to turn around. Shinhye put a very light kiss on his left cheek.          "That's part of my punishment to you." She giggled shyly.               Yonghwa wrapped his arms on her back. "No more punishment?"            Shinhye respond to his hug. "I missed you, Yonghwa. You wouldn't know how much I waited for this day."             As a sign of response, Yonghwa kissed her smooth hair.                  "I'm so happy that you'd able to do things without me. I mean, even without my presence when you're in Buckinghamshire, you'd still able to pursue." She said in a sad tone.                "I'd able to pursue being like this because of you. The thing that I can see you after a long time of missing and longing for you. Don't say I've done those without you, I pursued it because I know I can see you again after that. "                "Yonghwa ya...thanks..."           "Why?"              "Thanks for coming into my life."              "Is my Teacher Park that cheesy?" He caressed her hair.             "You're also like that, Captain Jung." She laughed.                   "You should really go home. Let's meet tomorrow. Just call me." She added.             "Good night, Teacher Park. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved.                         "Mom.. You're still awake?" Shinhye was surprised because her Mom is still sitting on their couch.                "Dr Kang, want to meet us tomorrow. He has something to discuss. Something important." Her Mom said.              "Something important? If that's about some operation and I'd consider that urgent but I think it's just some kind of therapy."                "Shinhye ah...it's an operation."             Shinhye stared blankly on her Mom. She doesn't know what to feel. If she'll be glad or maybe annoyed if its some kind of a joke.              "Shinhye ah... Maybe this is it. The thing that will change you're life. The one we've been waiting all this years." Her Mom added.                 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter