Her Happiness

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa get back to his table. Afterwards Teacher Lee entered their classroom. He saw Shinhye.

 

 

“Shinhye, hows your vacation?” Teacher Lee asked Shinhye with a smile.

 

 

“I-its gg-great Teacher.” Shinhye uttered. It’s hard for her to lie where she has been was at the hospital.

 

 

“I’m glad to hear that. You missed too many discussions so I think you must ask your classmates for help.”

 

 

“I already have notes Teacher.” She glanced at Yonghwa.

 

 

 

Teacher Lee saw that. He smiled and start to discuss.

 

 

 

Yonghwa was not participating in the class, he was just staring at the window beside him. Shinhye saw him not doing anything.

 

 

“Smiley. Hey.” She whispered but enough Yonghwa to hear.

 

 

“Stop talking to me and just concentrate on Teacher Lee. You had been absent for a week then you are bothering me again.” Yonghwa said.

 

 

“Aisssh. Do I need to absent in order for you to participate?” Shinhye blurted.

 

 

 

Teacher Lee saw the two fighting.

 

 

“Park Shinhye, Jung Yonghwa! Are you fighting or something?”

 

 

“We are not Teacher.” Yonghwa said.

 

 

“Teacher Lee… can I move beside Yonghwa?” Shinhye asked a favour to Teacher Lee.

 

 

Yonghwa looked at Shinhye. Clumsy what are you saying?

 

 

The student beside Yonghwa, Lee Jungshin raised his hand.

 

 

“Teacher, I will exchange seats with Shinhye. These two keep talking to each other, I can’t really concentrate. “ Jungshin said.

 

 

“Hey, Jungshin ah. Don’t ever exchange seats with her. You’re dead.” Yonghwa said to Jungshin.

 

 

“Okay, you may move back and exchange with Jungshin.” Teacher Lee said to Shinhye.

 

 

Shinhye looked at Yonghwa. “Smiley, didn’t I asked you a while ago to be ready?”

 

 

“You two are really cute.” Jungshin last said which made Yonghwa irritated.

 

 

“Clumsy, until now are you angry at me? Why are you doing this?” Yonghwa asked.

 

 

Shinhye finally got the seat beside Yonghwa. Teacher Lee continue his discussion.

 

 

Shinhye gave a new filler and a pen to Yonghwa.

 

“What’s these?” Yonghwa asked.

 

 

“You must study. You are lucky Smiley you have a chance to study. You know a lot of children these day-

 

 

“Okay, I’ll study now Clumsy.” Yonghwa stopped Shinhye.

 

 

“Good boy.” Shinhye said while placing a very sweet smile.

 

 

Shinhye and Yonghwa both listened to Teacher Lee’s discussion.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter