Little girl, Yeji

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa kissed Shinhye's forehead. 
"I can't wait to see you and our daughter later.. My Shinhye and my Yeji.."






                                                                                                       

 

                                   

                                                                     ***



A brand new life will be the key to every door that's tangled up...
A life that was given by a life who's losing..
A life that will open every heart to accept and forgive..
A life that she wanted..






"Oppa, whatever happens please secure my Yeji. Don't worry about me. I'm all right." Shinhye whispered to Dr Shiyoon while she's laying on the operating room.






Shinhye loses consciousness. Meaning it's the start of operation, delivering her starlight...






"Dr Yoon, we should be able to take out the baby before anything harm happens to the mother. She is too weak, she can't handle this operation if we exceed too much time." Dr Lee said.





"I know that. We can do this. Let’s secure the baby and the mother. The two were our top priorities." 











Outside...
His fists were trembling..
He can't sit down..
He feels its been ages since he saw his wife..
He need to know whats happening..
He wants to see his wife..





"Yonghwa ya.... Shinhye will be alright. Trust me.. I know it for sure.." Mrs Park tapped his back.





"She'll be thinking of you and Yeji." She added.







"Yeji.. Our daughter..."





"Yes, Yonghwa.. And she'll be in this world with a lovingly dad like you.."












Dr Yoon came out of the operating room. Yonghwa rushed on him. 





"How's Shinhye? Is she okay? What about Yeji???" 






Shiyoon smiled..
A smile that Yonghwa made confused.
He doesn't want an expression answer, he wants to hear and see what’s happening..







"Yonghwa, what a lovely daughter you have.. Yeji is so pretty like her Mom.. She's an angel.." 






"Where's Shinhye? Where's my wife??"







"She made it, Yonghwa. But as of now, she's still unconscious. She was tired but she'll wake up after hours. Don't worry. Congratulations Yonghwa, you will have a wonderful family."







Yonghwa took a very deep breath..
His wife made it..
Bringing Yeji to their lives.. 
He wants to embrace and kiss his wife for being brave..
He, Shinhye and Yeji.
They really come this far...





"You can see your daughter now. Come with me." Dr Yoon said. 












A little girl sleeping so soundly..
A little girl's small breaths tickles him..
A little girl's fingers all curled up..




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter