Just like the seasons

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s nothing, Clumsy.” Yonghwa was the one who is thankful. Since he met Shinhye, since he decide to be friends with her, his life change positively. All the hate he earned on his heart was vanishing inch by inch. Thanks to this Clumsy.

 

 

 

After the performance, Teacher Lee gathered them. The whole class was happy seeing Shinhye performed.

 

 

“Shinhye ah, I’m glad that you’re back. We missed you!” Nam Jihyun blurted.

 

 

“Thanks for all the concern.” Shinhye sincerely replied.

 

 

At the backstage, an old man approached Yonghwa. He was shocked when he saw him. It was his Dad. He watched him a while ago.

 

 

“Yonghwa ya…”

 

 

“What are you doing here?” He replied coldly.

 

 

“My son…you really did well playing piano. I’m so happy for you.”

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t reply and passed on his Dad. Shinhye saw and heard their conversation. It was the first seeing Yonghwa’s Dad.

 

 

“Hello, are you the Dad of Yonghwa?” She asked.

 

 

Mr Jung smiled. “Yes, I am.”

 

 

“He said to me that he is living with his grandparents.”

 

 

“He is telling the truth. I only come here for vacation, to celebrate his upcoming birthday and the Christmas.”

 

 

Shinhye was shocked. After all this time, she didn’t know when the birthday of Yonghwa is. And maybe he also don’t know when is hers.

 

 

“Ooh, but may I ask Mr Jung, is there something wrong between with you and Yonghwa?” She asked without any hesitation.

 

 

“Long story… can I know what is your name, lovely girl?”

 

 

Shinhye smiled and bowed. “I’m Park Shinhye.”

 

 

“Oh, Shinhye. Nice to meet you.”

 

 

Shinhye noticed and Yonghwa and his father really looked alike. “Me too, Mr Jung.”

 

 

 

“I will go now, Shinhye. I bet my son will never go back here coz he knows I’m here. If any chance you saw him please tell him that I will wait for him at home. And please tell him that I am so proud of him because he overcomes his anger over playing the piano.” Mr Jung said with a thrift smile and left the backstage.

 

 

Shinhye was left unspoken. She was still thinking what happened to him and his Dad all this time. She tries to remember all the things Yonghwa said to him that can help her solve the problem. She spread her sight finding Yonghwa, but she failed.

 

 

She was about to left the backstage but Jungshin stopped her. “Shinhye ah, where are you going? We still need to check who won.”

 

 

“Where is Yonghwa?” She asked.

 

 

“He told me he will just to the restroom but until now he is nowhere to be found. Aissh, did that guy left already?”

 

 

“Jungshin ah, I need to go.” She demanded.

 

 

“Who will accept the prize if we won?” Jungshin blurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter