As you said

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Then after that? You have something to do? I’ll fetch you in your house.” Yonghwa demanded.

 

 

“After? I think I can..”

 

 

“Then that’s good. I’ll see you later..”

 

 

“Where we will go by the way?” Shinhye asked.

 

 

“I’ll treat you some good food.”

 

 

“Really? Deal!”

 

 

 

 

After class Soojung dragged Yonghwa. She demanded that they need to get home early.

 

“Soojung ah, you know how to get home.” Yonghwa said.

 

 

“Let’s go home, Oppa.” Soojung pulled his hand.

 

 

 

“Clum, I’ll see you later.”

 

 

Shinhye replied an expressionless nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At home, Mrs Park was surprised because Shinhye went home too early. Early than what she expected.

 

“Shinhye ah, is there something wrong?”

 

 

“Nothing Mom.”

 

 

“Are you tired?”

 

 

“Actually I’m going out later. With Smiley.”

 

 

Mrs Park smiled. “Ohh, I understand..”

 

Shinhye smiled at her Mom and then went upstairs.

 

 

 

Before the sun sets off, Yonghwa managed to be in Shinhye’s front house.

 

Shinhye is sitting on the couch, just waiting for Yonghwa.

 

 

“Clum, I’m here. Let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa treated Shinhye a very healthy dinner.

 

 

“Smiley..”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Can you tell me something about Soojung? I haven’t known her really well.”

 

 

“Soojung?” He smirked. “She’s really clingy. She’s been like that when we are young. But she’s a good girl. It’s just sometimes, everybodys impression about her is really bad.”

 

 

“You too seem really close..”

 

 

“Yes, we are. Just like you and Shiyoon had I think.”

 

 

“You should be good to her, like my Oppa to me.” Shinhye said.

 

 

Yonghwa don’t like to hear ‘like my Oppa to me’. At this point, all Shinhye think is all about Shiyoon. “I will treat her better then, as you said.”

 

 

“And this place is unfamiliar to her. You should be with her always.” Shinhye demands to Yonghwa.

 

 

“Okay..as you said.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Days and weeks passed, Yonghwa and Shinhye didn’t have the time to be together just like last year. Soojung is very into Yonghwa. Yonghwa is focusing on her because it’s what Shinhye said. He doesn’t want to be obvious; even he wants to cling to Shinhye all the time he can’t. It will make Shinhye uncomfortable, because he knows and it’s too obvious that she don’t have special feelings for him.

 

 

 

 

 

One afternoon on Teacher Lee’s class.

 

 

“Class, do you remember what I promise last year?”

 

 

“Uh? What is it Teacher?”

 

 

“I promise that we will have a field trip on this year.”

 

 

The class went wild when Teacher Lee confirmed a field trip for the class.

 

 

“When is that Teacher?”

 

 

“On October.”

 

 

“Time flies…I can’t believe this class will finish highschool soon.” He added.

 

 

Yonghwa tapped Shinhye beside her. “Clum.. you love going out right? I’m sure you’re excited about it.”

 

 

“Finally, you talked to me..” Shinhye sighed.

 

 

Yonghwa looked confused and overwhelmed. I’m just distancing myself, I like you Clum…but sometimes I’m thinking about myself too, it hurts too much when you don’t give a thing for me.. “You didn’t talk to me either..”

 

 

“You’re weird.” She replied.

 

 

“Yes, I am. I admi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter