Winter...Spring.....Summer

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye breaks off a kind of giggled that made Yonghwa looked annoyed. He, again was reckless with what he has said.

 

“I mean, you must spend my present to you wisely.” He looked defensive.

 

“I will, Smiley. Don’t worry.” She smiled back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Winter is slowly making its retreat for the spring to come. Snow that scattered all along the roads are melting like heated smoothies. The green leaves are waving along the branches of big trees from behind. Flowers start to bloom and give it’s fragrance to the people can see their existence. Seasons changed once again. Another quarter of the year is going to unfold. Another experience to list and to remember.

 

 

Shiyoon is all set to have a new life on Seoul, being a med student in such a prestigious university. Everybody can tell he has grown to a reliable boy and will be a responsible man in the near future.

 

 

 

“Oppa..” Shinhye whispered to Shiyoon while they are sipping some cold healthy drinks.

 

 

Shiyoon smirked a bit and laughed. “I always hear that particular tone since last year, Shinhye.”

 

 

Shinhye put an expressionless smile. “I don’t know how to say it actually so all I can do is to call on you out..”

 

 

“Don’t worry, Shinhye. Don’t think that I will enter this field because of you. I don’t want you to have burden, Shin.”

 

 

“Even you say ‘don’t be bother’ or ‘don’t think it’s not because of me’, I know Oppa.” She shooked her head.

 

 

“What an honest response. I just admire you for being like that even sometimes you doesn’t know when to hide something.” He stared at her.

 

 

“Oppa…” She said with that familiar sad tone.

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“Do you really want to do that? Do you really want to be a doctor?” She asked innocently.

 

 

“Let’s just say you’ve been my inspiration.”

 

 

“Because I’m sick?”

 

 

“Nope, not that. I want to be doctor someday and will find a patient as strong and innocent like you. I want to be an instrument to those who need help or seeking guidance.”He smiled.

 

 

“What if, if you’re in mid-way of your studies then suddenly you realized something your really want to do than being a doctor? What will you do then?”

 

 

“When that happens, I will come to you first and I will let you knock me down for being silly.”

 

 

“Oppa, stop fooling around. It’s not about me, it’s you. It is your life. I don’t want to be hindrance of your unrealized dream.”

 

 

“Trust me, Shinnie. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter