Smiley is here

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Doctor Kang rushed to Junho’s room. The kid’s Mom is hugging the body of her son. 

 

“Mrs Shin, can you tell me what happened? I’m so sorry for your loss…” Doctor Kang shook his head.

 

 

“You did your best Doctor Kang. You don’t have to apologize. Maybe it’s my son’s time to leave. He suffered a lot since he was born. And he leave with a beautiful smile, it’s enough for me even it hurts so badly for now.” Junho’s Mom sincerely said.

 

 

“I’m sorry for asking this but, is your son vomit blood today?”

 

 

“Yes, he did a while ago. Then he said he want to sleep so I put him in his bed.”

 

Doctor Kang predicted this, once the kid vomit blood it’s like hitting the bomb. Then he thought about the thing he said on Shinhye this morning.

 

 

“Can I ask a favour Doctor?”

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

 

“The pretty girl patient named Shinhye, she played for the kids yesterday and my son didn’t get to hear that because he had operation. He said to me that he want to hear Shinhye’s piece in the future, but now he is gone. My favour is, can she play piano for my son?”

 

 

Doctor Kang is hesitant, as much as possible he don’t want Shinhye to know this. He is sure Shinhye will be sad and he doesn’t want that to happen.

 

 

“You know Mrs Shin, the girl is very sick also. I don’t her to know about this matter, I’m afraid she’ll lose confidence. Do you understand me?” He said calmly.

 

 

“I understand Doctor but for my son, can you make her play?”

 

 

“I’ll try to talk to her then.”

 

 

The people arrived, they going to take the little kid’s body.

 

 

“It’s late now, I think you should at least get some rest for tomorrow, Mrs Shin.”

 

 

“Thank for all Doctor, you still accepted Junho as your patient even he’s on terminal stage already. Thank you for giving my son the care not just being his doctor but a friend. You are still young, in the future we’ll have a concrete medication that will cure the cancer on blood and the related diseases.”

 

 

“It’s my job Mrs Shin. Thank also for letting me the doctor of your brave son.”

 

 

Mrs Shin bowed to Doctor Kang and leave the room.

 

 

Doctor Kang went to Shinhye’s room. He need to clarify things.

 

 

“Shinhye ah..”

 

 

Shinhye is lying on her bed. Yonghwa just took her upstairs and leave. He said he’ll visit her tomorrow afternoon.

 

 

“Doctor! I met Junho a while ago. I think he is really getting better!” She smiled.

 

 

Dr Kang’s trembling hand touch his glasses.

 

 

“Why did you go here anyways?” She added.

 

 

“I came to check your medicines.” He said. He has no energy to say what happened, that Junho is gone.

 

 

“Thank you Doctor, you are always on my side.”

 

 

“Don’t thank me Shinhye.”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Just don’t.  I’m sorry Shinhye ah. I’m so sorry.”

 

 

“What do you mean Doctor? What are you talking about?”

 

 

“I just want to apologize, for all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter