Clumsy Shinhye

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Park was shocked seeing Shinhye with a bandage on her knee. This is what she is afraid for.

 

 

“Shin ah… What happened?”

 

 

“I’m alright Mommy, this is nothing serious. And Oppa was here.  Don’t worry about me.”

 

Shinhye went to her room and lie on her bed. There are 3 kinds of tablets in her table. It’s the medicine prescribe my Dr. Kang.

 

 

“It’s bitter.” Shinhye said after taking it.

 

She spend her first day on her room alone. Then she heard the telephone ringing. She picked it up.

 

 

“Hello, this Parks’ Residence.”

 

 

“Shinhye ah? This is Dr. Minhyuk.”

 

 

“Oh, Doctor. Why? Mom is out for a while.”

 

 

“It’s okay. I really meant to talk to you.”

 

 

“Me? I’m fine Doctor.”

 

 

“I just want to say that you need to be cautious about your health. Please refrain from doing these that will harm your body. You know what I’m saying right. Shinhye ah, you’re case is really rare. I know even you don’t say what are you feeling, you feel so much pain these days right? But you are a strong girl. I know you can bear with it. I’m doing the best I can to prevent it.”

 

 

“Doctor, I want to live. I don’t want to be like Daddy in the future.” Shinhye said with pure sincerity.

 

 

“You will not Shinhye ah. I promise.” Dr. Minhyuk said.

 

 

“I will hold on to that Doctor.” Shinhye hanged the line.

 

 

Doctor Kang was one of the best doctors specializing in the field of leukemia. And he was very sorry when he encountered Shinhye. She is just fifteen, and these years she only experiences pain. He promised to his self that he will cure Shinhye.

 

 

 

Second day of school, Shiyoon dropped Shinhye early on her classroom. He was very careful about her.

 

 

“Thanks Oppa, go to your classroom now. You’re gonna be late.”

 

 

“I’m okay Shinhye ah. Oh and I already said to your teacher what happened yesterday so you don’t have to worry. Enjoy your class Shin ah.”

 

 

Shinhye smiled bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter