His forgotten memories

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re right look at the picture, the pink ribbon I gave to you is prettier than you.” Yonghwa laughed hard but he didn’t really mean it. He just lied not to be so obvious, because Shinhye will take that as a defensive tease

 

 

“I agree with you. Here… what will you do with this?” Shinhye sighed and handed the picture.

 

 

Yonghwa was thinking to be hesitant. Actually he badly wants to take the picture with him and keep it. Then he came up with a more persuasive reason to get it.

 

 

“I will post it our house, to get rid of bugs.” Yonghwa took the picture with a teasing smile.

 

 

“Tch, what a kiddo.”

 

 

“Anyways, do you have ideas for the upcoming competition? Wooah, I can’t believe our class depends on you, Clum.” Yonghwa smiled.

 

 

“Don’t pressure me, Smiley. I’m getting nervous day by day. But I’m thinking we should just do Christmas songs, like a choir feel on the church.”

 

 

“Sounds good but was that all? I think we should put something more.”

 

 

“I’ll discuss this on class later. Maybe their suggestions can complete this.” Shinhye stand up.

 

 

“Where you going?”

 

 

“I’m going to restroom.” Shinhye smiled.

 

 

 

The time Shinhye went out of their classroom, Yonghwa looked at the picture again. He took Shinhye’s pen on her table.

 

Then he wrote, Clumsy’s first preparation on Christmas competition. (October 23,2002). He took back the pen where it used to be and put the picture on his bag.

 

 

 

 

 

They class ended leaving a lot of suggestions for the competition. The whole class agreed that they’ll go with Shinhye’s plan to sing Christmas songs. They will start practicing on the first week of November. Jungshin presented that if they need some help with instruments he can help. Everybody was excited and united for the competition.

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa saw his Grandma cooking for dinner. He is going to ask why they gave him a Polaroid camera.

 

 

“Grandma, thanks for the gift.”

 

 

“Oh, so you saw it already. What you remember with what we gave you?” Grandpa butts in.

 

 

Yonghwa looked confuse. In the first place, he really doesn’t know what’s the connection between him and the Polaroid camera.

 

 

“I can’t remember a thing, Grandpa. Can you just spill what is it?” Yonghwa scratched his head.

 

 

 

His Grandpa sighed. “When did you grow up like this, Yong ah. How can you forget those memories..”

 

“What memories?”

 

 

“Memories with you and your Dad…”

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t answered back. He doesn’t want to hear anything about his dad, or with those memories. After all, he doesn’t remember a thing about it. He became less excited.

 

 

“Can I go upstairs now?” He asked.

 

 

Grandpa went to his room and came back with a wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter