Saying that I love you

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                            His hand we're cold, while holding hers.        His tears are falling.... But his tears aren't satisfying what kind of death is inside him, right now....            I'm dying...       He heard it right. Yes, he heard it very clear...         But he can't apprehend what was that mean... He can't accept what he was just heard... He was waiting for some intervention... He was waiting for her to say it's just a joke... He was hoping... Hoping while he is staring at her lonely eyes... Hoping while their tears are falling....               He stared at her... For moments...       No one is talking....       No one would attempt to break the silence...               "Shinhye ah...." He looked up, his cheek were filled with warm tears.             She didn't looked back, nor even replied back.        This is the thing she was scared the most... This... That is happening right now...     She can put a smile on all the people, she can pretend that everything is all right, that she is strong.         But....she can't on this person.... She can't put a smile knowing someday...  Someday....that.... she'll not be able to be in his side....       That's what she's scared of. Who doesn't want to be with the person you love and cares the most? Who doesn't?        For the past years, he was the one build her, gave love and happiness on her. He was the one...the only one...             He saw a tear fell on her right cheek. Like a crystal... He wiped it graciously. "Shinhye ah... Don't cry..."                 At the time, Shinhye looked at him. Her stare was the loneliest and most helpless. "Yonghwa ya... You supposed to be angry at me... I can understand if you'd do that. You can shout at me. I'd understand that.... Please be angry at me... Please...." She closed her teary eyes.                 Yes... He want to be angry... He want to shout to the world.... But...even he'd do that all his life...nothing will change...nothing...             While his tears are falling, he lit a small smile on his face.. "Are you hungry? I'll buy you some food."             "Yonghwa ya... Yonghwa ya.... Please.." She uttered.               Yonghwa stood. He gather his self, he used his left energy. He wiped the tears on her cheeks and the tears on her eyes. He smiled again. "I'll choose what we'll eat. I'll be back." He kissed her forehead.               Shinhye didn't say a word til he left. She was clueless. She is hating herself at this moment. Hating her own self because of hurting the person she loves the most. Hating herself so much...                        
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter