Paper Planes

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dr Kang was shocked when he saw Yonghwa lifting Shinhye. She in unconscious looked pale and very sick.

 

 

“Dr Kang, I saw her in the stairs sitting. I think she passed out from crying.” He put Shinhye to her bed.

 

 

 

“Thanks Yonghwa. I’m glad you saw her there.” Dr Minhyuk smiled a little. He knows he will have a hard time explain what happened really to Junho the time Shinhye wake up.

 

 

Yonghwa glanced at Dr Kang. He wants to ask a lot of question to him. Questions like what really happened and how.

 

 

“Uhhm, I know I’m not in the position to ask but may I know what really happened to Junho?”

 

 

 

Dr Kang looked Yonghwa in the eyes. For him, it’s not really all about the little kid. He was thinking about Shinhye all along. And this kid Yonghwa don’t know the real situation of Shinhye. If he will reveal it, Shinhye will not forgive him.

 

 

“He has leukemia, cancerous cells killed his little body.” Dr Kang said short.

 

 

 

“But… Clum..I mean Shinhye told me he is recovering already.”

 

 

 

“I told her that.”

 

 

 

“Why you need to tell her a lie?” Yonghwa tone changed into a cold one.

 

 

 

Dr Kang didn’t reply immediately.

 

 

 

“You know, Shinhye love kids. And Junho, that kid, attached to her since she was here.”

 

 

 

“But you just did things even worse Doctor. Shinhye feels devastated. If you get her straight to the point, maybe by now she had already move on.”

 

 

 

Dr Kang sighed deeply. You don’t know a thing Yonghwa. You don’t know.

 

 

 

“I’ll talk to her later. I know she can understand me.” He wanted to feel comfort.

 

 

 

“You know she is stubborn, she will never hear your excuses.” Yonghwa said.

 

 

 

“So, you know her a lot?” Dr Minhyuk asked.

 

 

 

“Maybe….”

 

 

 

Dr Kang and Yonghwa heard something, the silent crying of Shinhye. She was hearing their conversation all along.

 

 

 

“Shinhye ah…what do you feel?” Dr Kang caressed Shinhye’s forehead.

 

 

Shinhye grabbed his hand and try to let go.

 

 

 

“Dr Kang, you are a liar.”

 

 

 

“I will explain everything to you Shinhye..”

 

 

 

“I don’t want to hear your voice. Get out of my room now.”

 

 

 

Mrs Park arrived, she was bothered what happened. It’s the first she saw her daughter that kind of look. Her daughter is really angry and fierce.

 

 

 

“Mommy, I want to go home. Now.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa was just there witnessing, he was worried about Shinhye. He knows Clumsy is so hurt.

 

 

 

“Shinhye ah, you can’t leave. There’s a lot of ex—“ Dr. Minhyuk stopped when he realized Yonghwa was still there.

 

 

 

“You can’t leave.” He paused.

 

 

 

“Mommy, I’m going to help you pack our things now.” She tried to stand up but she has no energy. Doctor Kang helped her but Shinhye decline.

 

 

 

“Doctor Kang, Yonghwa, let me talk to Shinhye personally. Can you please go out a sec?” Mrs Park demanded.

 

The two went out leaving the Shinhye and Mrs Park in the room.

 

 

 

“Shinhye ah… what is wrong?” She held her daughter’s hand.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter