Our Same Word....

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you answer my question now?” Shinhye asked her husband in the most sincere way.

 

Yonghwa looked at his wife…

This time, this conversation…

It’s different..

It’s something he’s been scared of..

 

 

Yes, he knows what is happening, at this point of time..

A glimpse of truth is knocking on his heart..

A truth that he doesn’t want to understand, he doesn’t want to accept..

 

 

 

“The feeling with the clouds, it’s unexplainable.. I felt happiness, a genuine one.”

 

Shinhye smiled at him. “That’s what I wanted to hear from you, Yonghwa. Thank you..”

 

“But… what I feel when im beside you is heaven for me… Everything what’s infront of me became nonsense without you… You’re my happiness, Shinhye. You are the only one…”

 

“I understand you, Yonghwa.. I completely do.. Your feeling that, now… But I know, as time pass, I know you’ll able to cope up and have another happiness, without me…”

 

Yonghwa shuddered from what he just heard. He can hear the thudding of his heart. Once again, he wanted to break away. He wanted to leave this kind of conversation, right now. He wanted to stop the time, to cease all what’s happening. He just wanted to embrace Shinhye forever and never let go. He can do that, he is assure of that. He can hold his wife until the end of time……

 

“Shinhye ah… I know very well that this will happen. We know it.. But even I remind myself I will never what to do. I can never know what to do without you…”

 

“Yonghwa ya… You know that there’s still Yeji… Our starlight… He’ll shine on you…”

 

“Yeji will be sad too….”

 

“No… Yeji will not, she’ll understand. I know her…”

 

“Shinhye ah… Tell me what will I do…”

 

“Yonghwa ya… I will ask you a favour..”

 

“Hmm?” His lonely eyes looked at Shinhye.

 

“If by any chance, someone will come on your way and love you and Yeji more that I did, can you keep her, love her in return?”

 

Yonghwa’s expression was down. “What are you trying to say, Shinhye?”

 

“That if someone will love you, love you more than I did. Who can give herself more than I did.. who can cherish you all her life… who can be a better mother to out Yeji… Please don’t think about me, I understand it.. Please keep her..”

 

“How can you say that, Shinhye? Don’t you trust me when I say I’ll love you forever? That means you’ll the only one I’ll love, even I see or not, even I feel you or not.” Yonghwa said in a high note but he’s tears are falling helplessly.

 

“I trust you, Yonghwa. I know, you love me so much. That’s why I’m doing this, for you to be free from the love we’ve earned. Because I don’t want to see you jailed on our love, and the fact someday I’ll leave you behind. I love you so much, Yonghwa. I’m doing this for you… I’m learning for you to let go of that, because it’s what we supposed to do, for us to move in our separate ways, soon…”

 

“Who said I’ll let go of this love? I’ll never do that, Shinhye.. That’s what I promise to you..”

 

Shinhye smiled. “Promises… you can forget all of that,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter