Smiley Yong

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa went home smiling, thinking of Clumsy Shin. He can’t help but smile when he thinks the expression of her when she was annoyed. It’s the first time in years when he smiled brightly. His life became miserable since his mom left him and run away with some man.

 

His smile was gone when he saw a land rover car in front of his grandparents’ yard. He know this car, its his fathers.

 

He enter the door, his father and grandparents’ are talking while drinking tea in their living room.

 

“Yonghwa ya, my son. How’s high school?” His father asked with a big smile.

 

 

“Fine.” Yonghwa replied coldly.

 

His grandmother tapped his shoulder and asked if he ate something in school. Yonghwa said yes, even he didn’t eat anything. Then he saw some baggage.

 

 

“What’s with these, Grandmother?” He pointed out the baggage.

 

 

“It’s mine, Yonghwa. I’m gonna take a vacation here with you.”

 

 

“Why here? You can just take vacation out of town. Stop being like a concern father.” Yonghwa answered back.

 

His father sighed. He completely understand his son. He knows he’s been a jerk after his wife left them. He only think the pain he was having back then, not knowing how Yonghwa coped with the heartaches. He made his son a person hating the world and his own life. But now, as he realize his fault he want to Yonghwa to be a normal son. He want to win over his son’s heart. He knows that it will not be an easy job, but as his father he will do everything in order to see his son’s sweet smile again.

 

 

“I want to be with you, my son.” His father sincerely said.

 

Yonghwa sighed. Liar. Then he walks up to his room.

 

“Our Yonghwa is a good kid. I’m sure all the hate inside his heart will vanish as soon as feel your warmth as a father.” Old Mr. Jung said.

 

 

“I just can’t wait for that to happen, Abeoji.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye is busy doing her home works. Her Mommy looks very happy seeing her daughter right now.

 

“Mommy, why are you smiling like that? It’s weird.” Shin giggled.

 

 

“Shin ah, I’m just happy seeing you.”

 

“Mom, we live in the same roof. We see each other every minute. What’s wrong with you? Hihi.”

 

 

“What I mean Shin is I’m happy seeing you smiling without pain.” Her Mom was teary eyed.

 

 

“Mommy, I think I’m getting better. Really. I don’t feel any pain in my bones and such these days.”

 

 

Mrs. Park hugged her daughter as a sign of replying her. She feels like dying. Dr. Kang predicted this. He said that if Shinhye was not feeling any pain, it’s a sign of not really getting better. It’s like Shinhye need to prepare for a big tidal wave. Even these days she is not fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter