The start of her lies

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye brought her keyboard and went to the pedia ward. The children there want a sweet serenade.

 

“Hello lovely kids!” Shinhye opened the door and greeted them with a sweet smile.

 

 

“Shin Unnie!!!!” A seven year old Soojin hugged her.

 

 

“Hello Soojin cutie. How are you?” She caressed the kid’s hair.

 

 

“Doing better now Unnie..” She replied.

 

 

Shinhye became friends with kids in a month. She loves socializing to people, especially to children. Then she realized that a grumpy kid is missing, which is Junho.

 

“Oh where is Junho?” She asked the kids.

 

 

“Pretty Noona, Junho is on the operating room now.” Bubbly Joowon answered.

 

 

Junho is only eight years old. He has a disease same as the Daddy of Shinhye, leukemia.

 

Shinhye felt worried with Junho. That kid is nasty and all but I know he is having a really hard time. I hope he can be cured, he is just a kid. Junho, I know you can do it.

 

 

Soojin grabbed Shinhye’s gown. “Unnie, we want to hear you playing now!!”

 

 

“I want to hear how cool Pretty Noona plays the keyboard.” Joowon second the motion.

 

 

“Okay. I’m your Genie. You wish is my command.” She plugged the keyboard and starts playing.

 

 

Since her audience are kids, she started to play children’s song. The kids was very happy hearing familiar melodies.

 

 

“Unnie, I want learn how to play piano also. Can you teach me?” Soojin asked.

 

 

“Me too!!!! Me too!” The kids started to shout.

 

Shinhye was happy that had been a vitamin to the kids. For today, she made the kids smile and be energetic.

 

“I will teach each one of you, just promise me each one of you will be good and be healthy.” She answered.

 

 

“We will. And you too Pretty Noona!!” Little boy Bongjji said.

 

 

“Shin Unnie!! Play more for us!” The girls shouted.

 

 

“Okay, I will pretty kids.” She said.

 

 

She played free style sweet melodies. In her mind, she has a lot of ideas. And in the future she wants to compose piano music.

 

 

The suddenly someone opened the door. Shinhye didn’t hear someone just sneaked on the kids’ room.

 

 

“Clumsy???” Yonghwa blurted which made Shinhye realized someone was there.

 

 

Shinhye was shocked seeing Yonghwa. Seeing that she was wearing a hospital gown. He can’t know my state!

 

 

“Smiley?” She replied with a question.

 

 

Yonghwa was wearing the gift of Shinhye, the blue and white stripe cardigan.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked confusedly.

 

Shinhye finished the piece she was playing. After that she talked to the kids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter