Promise to you.....

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                                            Shinhye filed a two week leave on her job for her operation, while Yonghwa is at Seoul.           "Shinhye, when will Yonghwa get back here?" Jungshin asked.           "He said to me that he'll able to finish what he need to do in three weeks." She explained.           Jungshin sighed. Soojung popped on their conversation.          "Unnie... Please be safe, okay? Don't worry I'll go in hospital every after my class."           "Soojung, nothing will happen on me even the operation fail. Don't worry, Unnie will never feel any pain." She smiled.           Jungshin is dying to ask and barge Shinhye about telling it to Yonghwa. But he was keeping his word that he'll trust her no matter what. No matter what decision she wants to execute.                        Shinhye started her confinement on the hospital. Before her operation, she did some primary therapies and medication to take.            Her examination of full body was executed also.                          Dr Kang first received the results. He was the one handling Shinhye so he was accounted on it.              His hand trembled some for first on his job. Trembled while his holding the results....         "No... This is not happening.... This can't be...." Dr Kang held his forehead.             "Dr Kang! What's wrong?" Dr Lee saw him.           Dr Kang gave the papers to her.            Dr Lee's eyes widened. "Dr Kang.... Why..... How did this happen to her?"           "Call Dr Yoon here now. I need him."                      The three doctors gathered and had a serious meeting.         "Dr Kang! Why her situation became like this? We are monitoring her every month but how did this happen!!!" Dr Yoon shouted.           "Dr Yoon, please calm down. You're anger will not change anything." Dr Lee hold his hand.             "Dr Kang! Please answer me why!" He banged the table in front of him.                 "We've been so greedy. And until now we are ..still." Dr Kang said.           "What do you mean by that?" Dr Lee asked.             "Shinhye who is breathing at this moment is a miracle." He answered.             "Dr Kang!" Dr Yoon shouted again.            "This result, she supposed to have it in her younger age. I thought this wouldn't happen because she already surpassed that age. I've been greedy that she will be all right."            "Dr Kang, why Shinhye didn't said it to us if she's experiencing some symptoms?" Dr Lee asked once more.             "That girl wouldn't say anything that will make hard on us. She's coping by herself. She doesn't want anything to hurt, it hurts her more seeing that."             "So what we will do now? The operation?" Dr Yoon is more calm now.            "We must proceed on the operation and we will discuss this matter to her. The sooner the better." Dr Kang said with his shaky and fading voice.           "Dr Kang, are you all right? I think you must rest a bit."           "I'm okay, Dr Lee. Start preparing for the operation with Dr Yoon. I can handle myself.             Dr Yoon and Dr Lee passed his office.                  Dr Kang was the only one left in the room. He sat on his chair, unconsciously, while thinking of Shinhye, his tears are falling gradually. "My little girl, Shinhye ah..."                 ***           "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter