Faith can win over the science we have

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa volunteered to do Shinhye’s left work. His reasons were because the music sheets are with him and he can’t let Shinhye’s rearrangements will put into trash just because she was sick. He will play for her, even he told his self before that he will not play piano anymore. Shinhye knows that, he told her back when he don’t have special feelings for her. He will do it because of Shinhye.

 


Teacher smiled. “Yonghwa, are you sure? You will take the whole responsibility.”

 

 

“Yes, Teacher. I will take over.”

 

 

Jungshin glanced at Yonghwa. “Yong! You play piano?”

 

“At least I know the basics.” He replied.

 

 

“So, what are your plans?” Teacher Lee asked.

 

 

Yonghwa walk and stand in the front of whole class. “We will do what Shinhye told us. I have the music sheets.”

 

“But Teacher Lee, why Shinhye will be off for two weeks? What happened to her?” Jihyun asked which made Yonghwa glanced to Teacher Lee and eager to know what he will say.

 

 

 

“Shinhye… has… anemia. She was completely exhausted these past few weeks and her body collapse. But nothing to worry, after she got proper medication she will able to attend our class.” Teacher Lee touched his forehead. His lies becoming more dangerous.

 

 

Yonghwa sighed and asked. “Where is she?”

 

 

“At their house, she needs home rest.” Teacher Lee said.

 

 

“Anyways, let’s get back to our topic, when we will have rehearsals?” Teacher Lee added.

 

 

“Maybe at least three rehearsals a week. At afternoon.”

 

 

“Okay, then. I count on you Yonghwa.” Teacher Lee tapped his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Right after the class Yonghwa went home, he passed Shinhye’s house but no one was around. His Grandma was shock when she saw her grandson back home so already.

 

 

“Yong ah, did you enter your classes today? Why are you early?”

 

 

“Grandma, I didn’t absent. Our teacher sent us home early today.” He changed his clothes and starts to study Shinhye’s arrangement.

 

 

 

He went to the basement. He dust off the piano he usually played when he was a little boy, with his Mom. He said to his self that he will never see this piano again but here he go tuning it. His memories with his mom, the sad memories are still there in his heart but thinking about Shinhye made him play.

 

 

Then this piano was hurt too…

This piano didn’t do anything wrong… your Mom left you, but this piano didn’t….

 

 

 

Yonghwa remembered Shinhye’s sincere words when he told her that he don’t want to play a thing in the piano since her Mom left him.

 

 

He touched the black piano. “Did I hurt you? Long-time no see, buddy.”

 

 

After he said that he smiled and scratched his head. “Geez, am I crazy? Talking to a piano now. Clum seriously what you did to me…

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter