Same way telling that I miss you

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs Park and Shiyoon rushed Shinhye to Dr. Kang. She was still wet from the rain. Dr. Kang was very shocked seeing Shinhye unconscious.

 

 

“Dr. Minhyuk, please take care of my daughter.” Mrs Park said with teary eyes.

 

 

“How many times did I tell you to be cautious on Shinhye?” Dr. Kang blurted.

 

 

“I’m sorry Doctor.” Shiyoon said.

 

 

Dr. Kang checked on Shinhye’s eyes and her temperature. He told immediately the nurse to get her blood so he can examine it.

 

Mrs Park and Shiyoon was remained sitted on the hallway. Their hands are trembling, they are scared what will Dr. Kang say.

 

After an hour and a half, Dr. Minhyuk came to them.

 

“Let’s say what happen today was a lucky one. She passed out not because of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma but because she was hungry and tired. Mrs Park, why are not checking the food Shinhye is taking?”

 

Mrs Park sighed with a pure relief.

 

“I packed her lunch every day. Today she came home late, I think that’s the reason why she passed out.”

 

 

“I already gave her medicines through dextrose. But I expect that this will not ever happen again. Please be careful on what food she takes and what she is doing. As her mind want to do things, her body can’t respond quickly. And it might lead to some serious pain for her. We are doing these to make her survive. I’m doing my best in order for her to survive.” Dr. Kang sincerely explained.

 

 

“We are going to do what you said Doctor.” Shiyoon respond.

 

 

“I will monitor Shinhye for now, I think you need to go to her school and excuse her for at least three days. She can’t go back until I see her progress.” Dr. Minhyuk demanded.

 

 

“She just started on high school Doctor.” Mrs Park said.

 

 

“Honestly saying, I think it’s the best for Shinhye to go to a normal high school. But you just let your daughter do what she wants. I can’t blame you for that. But please just take care of your lovely daughter. I already said this before she has a very special case.”

 

 

“I understand Doctor.” Mrs Park answered.

 

 

 

Mrs Park and Shiyoon was on Shinhye’s room. She is sleeping so soundly.

 

 

“Shiyoon ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter