Life is.......

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                        "A pilot?" Mr Jung was beyond surprised. He didn't expect that his son would demand a very difficult and physically hard course. He was expecting maybe at least his son becoming an engineer or just a good businessman in the future, just like him.           Yonghwa nodded. "I know it's absurd, Dad."           "It's not like that, Yong. It's just very unexpected."                  "I want to try." Yonghwa said.               "If you really want then I don't have to argue with you. I'll try to contact my colleagues if they can have help me with that matter." His Dad tapped his head.             "Thanks Dad."               "Anything for you, my son."                                    Early in the morning, Soojung barged in Yonghwa's house.         "Oppa! We're going to be late, can't you move a little faster?"           Yonghwa, had been staring his self in front of the mirror. Very unusual thing of him. "You can just go, if you want."                 "Opppaaaa!" Soojung shouted.                 "Aish, this kid." Yonghwa grabbed his bag and went downstairs.             Soojung felt something changed on Yonghwa. "Oppa.. How many bottles of perfume did you put on your body? And your hair? Did you waxed it? You seem too handsome for a normal school day."             Yonghwa ruffled Soojung's hair. "Aigoo, stop teasing me. And I think from this day, we can go to school separately. You're a smart girl, you can go with your own."               Soojung became more suspicious. "Gotcha Oppa! It's because of Shin Unnie?" She laughed.                 "See, I told you you're a smart girl."                 "Who confessed first?" Soojung asked.             Yonghwa just stared at her.                "Shin Unnie, right?"               "Who told you?"                "I'll go now, Oppa. It seems you two have to talk more about those matters." She laughed while going out.                               Shinhye, waiting for Yonghwa in front of their house. She's wearing the ribbon he gave and the watch on her wrist.         Yonghwa saw Shinhye. "Clum!"               Shinhye smiled and noticed something changed on his looks. "What's with the hair?"             "Why? Doesn't look good on me?"             Shinhye laughed. "It's cute."           "Just cute?"             "It looks good on you."             "Let's go to school now." Yonghwa said.               While they are walking, Yonghwa thought what Soojung said a while ago.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter