Two Lonely Souls

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the time he thanked Shinhye, Teacher Lee came to their class. He collected the home works he gave yesterday. He picked some to explain and recite their answers. He was browsing the fillers when he found out Park Shinhye and Jung Yonghwa has completely the same answers, same fillers just different in color.

 

 

“Jung Yonghwa, please stand up.” Teacher Lee said.

 

Shinhye was shocked. We’re dead.

 

 

“You are not late today.” Teacher Lee added which Shinhye made a deep relief.

 

Yonghwa was standing so coolly, he didn’t care if Teacher Lee will accuse him as cheater or something. He was surprised when Teacher Lee didn’t knew that they had the same homework as Clumsy.

 

 

“I’m not late today because I didn’t run with some clumsy people today, Teacher Lee.” Yonghwa glanced with a playful sight towards Shinhye.

 

Shinhye sighed. Here he goes again.

 

 

“You may take your sit now, Yonghwa.” Teacher Lee demanded. These kids, you can’t fool me. He scratched his head.

 

 

They proceed with the recitation. Yonghwa once again not paying attention, while Shinhye was participating so happy. The class gone like that.

 

Shinhye called the attention of Yonghwa.

 

 

“Smiley…hey.”

 

 

“Stop calling me that. How many times I need to tell you?” Yonghwa said with a very small voice.

 

 

Shinhye smiled at him.

 

 

“I just want to say, you need to focus on class. The glass window will melt if you keep seeing that.” Shinhye pointed the window.

 

 

“Who said I’m looking at the window?” Yonghwa smirked.

 

 

“Aigoo. Smiley Yong. Just pay attention, okay?”

 

 

Teacher Lee caught them talking.

 

 

“Park Shinhye. Jung Yonghwa.”

 

 

Shinhye stand up, while Yonghwa was remained sitted.

 

 

“I’m sorry Teacher Lee.” Shinhye apologized.

 

 

Teacher Lee smiled.

 

 

“I didn’t say anything, why are you apologizing? Sit down.”

 

 

“Thank you Teacher.”

 

 

 

The class ended. The students started to pack their stuffs and ready to go home. Shinhye was fixing bag, Shiyoon will not be with her today. He has meeting. Yonghwa was already walking outside their classroom when Teacher Lee called him.

 

 

“Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye, come here in front.”

 

 

The two sat beside each other.

 

 

Teacher Lee pulled out two fillers.

 

 

“Can you explain this to me?”

 

Yonghwa talked first.

 

 

“I copied her work.” He said.

Shinhye talked too.

 

 

“No, Teacher. He never copied my work. Actually I gave that to him.”

 

Teacher Lee was confused with the two.

 

“But why you did this for him?”

 

 

“Because he helped me when I fell last Monday, Teacher.”

 

 

“I will take the responsibility for this Teacher. What will I do?” Yonghwa presented his self. Clumsy didn’t do anything wrong.

 

 

“I’m sure you know that this, copying of works are restricted. I already said this before. But I will not say this thing in my office. I’ll just assign you to clean the library.”

 

 

“Clean the whole library?” Shinhye’s eyes became wide.

 

 

“Is that all, Teacher?” Yonghwa asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter