A special friend

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye is becoming more and more important on Yonghwa’s life. He didn’t expect he will be this to her. He feels worried when something happen, he is angry when someone is making her hurt, he is completely different from his old self. Her smile is lingering on his mind every time he closed his eyes. The time he thought all of this, he is getting confuse. He doesn’t know what he actually feels for Shinhye. But all he knows is he wants to protect and comfort her when something bad happen.

 

Yonghwa made a deep sigh.

 

 

 

Autumn season is finally here. As their classes go on, Shinhye was staring at the window. Yonghwa glanced at her innocent face.

 

 

“Why Clum?”

 

 

“Look at those dried leaves falling… it’s making me sad.” She whispered.

 

 

“That’s life Clumsy. We can’t do anything.” He explained.

 

 

“You know I don’t like autumn.”

 

 

“You are so melancholic.”

 

 

“I feel bad seeing those leaves breaking away from the branches they’ve been all their life. The time they landed on the ground, people will step on them. They will be forgotten as if they didn’t exist.” Tears started to fill her eyes.

 

 

Yonghwa was surprised. He didn’t expect Shinhye to be like that.

 

 

“Is something bothering you? You can tell me what’s wrong..” He said.

 

 

“Nothing is wrong Smiley. I just don’t like autumn.”

 

 

Yonghwa tries to lighten up Shinhye’s mood. “You know I don’t like autumn too.”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because you don’t like it.”

 

 

“Tch. What’s that? You are such a copycat.”

 

 

“Stop being sad over this season, winter is coming soon.”

 

 

“Winter is my favourite season, Smiley.”

 

 

“Woah really? I’m not trying to copy you but I like winter too.” He smiled.

 

 

Shinhye smiled back.

 

 

Teacher Lee said something that stopped them from talking.

 

 

“Class, tomorrow we are going to Cheoramdong. We are going to have community service there. Your attendance for tomorrow will increase your performance output that will help you grades to boost.”

 

 

“What time will be going there Teacher?” Jihyun asked.

 

 

 

“At exactly 7am you need to be in school because we have service. Don’t try to be late. In Cheoramdong, we will help the elderly and the kids. The boys will assist from cleaning and the girls will help the kids on their homeworks. As simple as that.” Teacher Lee replied.

 

 

 

Yonghwa don’t really want to go. Community service doesn’t suit him and he knows it will be so boring.

 

 

“Smiley, you’ll come right?” Shinhye tapped his hand.

 

 

“You will go to Cheoramdong?”

 

 

“Of course.”

 

 

“You sure? It’s gonna be tiring Clum.”

 

 

“I don’t care if it’s tiring, I will go whatever it takes.”

 

 

 

Yonghwa sighed. He feels that something like magnet is pulling him to go.

“I’m really planning to go.”

 

 

 

Shinhye smiled. “Yay!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhye told her Mom that they will go to Cheoramdong for community service. Her Mom didn’t worry because she said that they will just assists the kids and will not do hard things.

 

“Is Smiley coming also?” Mrs Park asked with a cute smile.

 

 

“Yes Mom, he is coming.”

 

 

“Then I don’t have to worry a thing.”

 

 

 

Shinhye smiled cutely. Her Mom always bringing up Smiley when they had conversation.

 

 

“Shinhye ah. Just don’t forget your medicines, okay? You should go sleep now, I’ll wake up you early tomorrow.”

 

 

“Thanks Mom. I will sleep now.” Shinhye kissed her Mom’s cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter