I'm here for you

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Early in the morning Shinhye went to Dr Kang before going to school. She needs to get some painkillers, but of course she needs to have a very reasonable excuse.

 

“Shinhye ah, why are here so early?” Dr Kang was actually got on his office.

 

 

“I lost the medicines you gave me and I think I need those on Thursday.”

 

 

“You lost what? The bandages and painkillers?”

 

 

Shinhye nodded.

 

 

“Didn’t your Mom told you that you will have your general check-up next week?”

 

 

“General check-up? Next week? Dr Kang, I’m completely all right. And I’m busy with school. I don’t forget to take my medicines you gave to me.”

 

 

Dr Kang heavily sighed. “This is not right, this is completely crazy. I need to check you.”

 

 

“Then do it now. You have at least one hour.”Shinhye demanded like a kid.

 

 

“Shinhye ah..”

 

 

“Doctor, try to understand me. I have a responsibility for my class. I can’t absent for a week or two.”

 

 

“Then you should be more honest, do you feel something wrong with your body?”

 

 

Shinhye bit her lips. “I think there is nothing wrong with my body, I sleep and eat comfortably.”

 

 

“Do you experience cold sweats or chest pain?”

 

 

“Not at all, Doctor.” “Okay, I answered you with all honesty, can you give the same thing I lost?”

 

 

“Did you intake some painkiller meds before you lost it?”

 

 

“I haven’t.”

 

 

“Then that’s a relief. Painkillers will least the pain but in your case it will have serious seizures in the future.”

 

 

“I don’t get it.” Shinhye asked because of curiosity. She needs to know, because of this time she is taking painkillers.

 

 

“To normal people, painkillers will have effect on the part of the body directly. On patients like you, yes it will ease the pain but the effect of it will damage or gonna worsen your condition.”

 

 

“Then why you gave it to me?”

 

 

“I know you are a smart kid, I know you can handle when to take or not.”

 

Shinhye sighed. “Okay, I understand. Give me those now.”

 

 

“I’ll give just 10 tablets. Don’t misplace those again. I can’t give you anything more.” Dr Kang handed the medicines.

 

 

“What about the general check-up you’re saying a while ago?”

 

 

“I’ll come by at your house on weekends. I’ll do the check-up on your house.”

 

 

Shinhye smiled so big. “Wow. As expected. My doctor is the best.”

 

 

“In contrast, you must win the competition on Christmas, okay?” Dr Kang smiled back.

 

Shinhye went happily to school. At last, she has painkillers on her bag.

 

 

Yonghwa was early again, and as usual he was laying his head on the table. At this time, Shinhye didn’t bang on his table. She is staring at Yonghwa, while he is sleeping so sound. She sit on her chair and began reviewing her notes.

 

Yonghwa sit erectly which made Shinhye shocked.

 

“What are trying to do?” Shinhye’s eyes became wide and holding her chest.

 

 

“I smell your perfume. And I’m trying to scare you too.” Yonghwa laughed.

 

 

“Aissh. Kiddo.” Shinhye stand up and grabbed her bag.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter