Our starlight...

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you go?" Shinhye asked her husband.





Yonghwa came back..
His eyes, his face..
Shinhye knows he cried...
Again... Again...






"Let me show something.." Yonghwa grabbed her hand carefully.





"Where?" 






"Just wait..." 






Yonghwa dragged her wife on the green house outside the hospital building.
Shinhye knows this place very well..




"Look above.." Yonghwa said to his wife as they sit in the long bench. He gave his jacket to Shinhye, he forgot to bring her blanket. He worried that she might get a cold because of staying outside a while. 






Shinhye smiled. "You must really loved the sky with stars, Yonghwa." 






"No... I only stare above when I'm with you.. Without you I wouldn't even bother looking up." He said. 






Shinhye understand her husband...
She understand him very much..
She know his love for her were something no one can break... 
And it's the same with her...





Shinhye leaned on her husband's shoulder. "When you're up there, being a pilot, what's the feeling being with the clouds?" 







"I don't really think of those on such times, I only think of doing a smooth job and delivering the passengers to their own destination. And thinking that after every flight, I'd able to see you." 








"I want you to know what emotion feels with the clouds and stars, Yonghwa. I want you to know the feelings being near to those. Would you do that and tell me about it?" She demanded. 







"Shinhye ah..."






"If you're just doing it for the sake of the others then you're not living with what you want. When you're up above there, I want you to think of yourself, what you want, what you feel... Would you do that? I'm not asking for me but for you.. I just want you to tell me.." 








"I will never let you go, Shinhye...." Yonghwa said out of the blue. 







Shinhye smiled. "Those words.... It's okay not to say it, nor even execute it, Yonghwa.."







"I don't even know what to do in the future... Future without something that motivates me to live.. You know that, Shinhye."







"Hmm. I know that, Yonghwa. You wouldn't have to explain anything. Just looking in you're eyes, I understand you already."







"Please, Shinhye... If the time comes that choosing whether you or the baby inside you, can you please stand for you're self?" He begged.




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter