At this time

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                            I love you, Yonghwa ya....             Those words... The words he was longing to hear.. At last he heard it..     But...         It's okay for him not to hear it anymore.. It's okay even she won't express her love.. Just stay beside me forever.. It's more... More... More than enough for him..           His tears are falling again.. Again... Her lips pressed on him was heaven...       Yonghwa remembered how it felt. How heaven feels like to him....             "I love you more, Shinhye ah...." He said in the most sincere tone.              Shinhye looked on his eyes... Sadly and asking...       "You don't have to love me more than I'm loving you... You can love me less. You can just love me less, Yonghwa ya..." She expressed. She want it, she want him, not to love her but just love her less. So he can feel less hurt... She was thinking of Yonghwa's state. Yonghwa first....           "I can never do that. I don't know where to start about that but I know very well how can I love you better."                    She's dying inside... It's her fault... "Yonghwa ya..."             He kissed her tears away from her pale cheeks. He did it very delicate. "You should get some sleep now. You have done so much for a day." He said.             "You should go home, Yonghwa. You're tired too." She thought of him again, first.             "No. I will stay here tonight, with you." He said and with the tone that she can't decline.             "There's no spare bed or couch here. I told you, you can just go home. I'm okay here, Yonghwa." She smiled. A small smile.            Yonghwa pulled a mono block and placed it beside her bed. "This is enough."              "Yonghwa ya..."             He tapped the bed. "Sleep now."           Shinhye lay her body on the bed.            "I'll turn off the lights so you can get some good sleep." He said.         She didn't respond. But she felt at peace and secure because he was there.             Yonghwa was caressing the strands of her hair. "Sleep now, my Shinhye..."          He done it until he was assured that she was sleeping soundly.                The lights were off. No one can see him.  Shinhye is sleeping....         He sat erect on the mono block with his legs crossed. He can't see Shinhye also, but he was holding her hand.                    He was hearing his self groaning from deep sadness surrounding with these things.            He was crying in silence while holding her hand. The silence of the night is breaking his mind.        A night that he never imagine to come. Never imagine this kind of nightmare... He can't accept what's happening... He can't accept the fact... He can't and he wouldn't... At this time..                               The sun shines directly on Shinhye's bed that made her awake.. A new day...          She saw Yonghwa, his head was down the bed with the help on his arms. His hand were intact on her... The whole night actually... He never let go...           She sneaked at his face. He looked tired. Her other hand went caressing and tapping his hair..           
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter