Dreams

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                      "I just realized how much I neglected autumn. I've been hating this season all my life..." Shinhye uttered.           Yonghwa smiled. "Is this also because of me?"           "Smiley, where did that confidence came from? Saying it's also because of you?" Shinhye laughed.             "Why? It's not?" Yonghwa pouted.             "You're cute."               "Don't respond answer that completely different with our topic." Yonghwa's tone was a bit sad but more in a cute accent.               "Okay, it's because of you.. Relieved now?" Shinhye .             "Whoa, really.. I don't know if that's true or just an answer that will make me at ease.."                 "Sometimes you're really a fool. Cute fool." Shinhye chuckled.                 "You know, I only do things like these when I'm in front of you.."                "Cute fool, Smiley." Shinhye closed her eyes.                   "Tired?" Yonghwa asked.                 "Hmmm."              "Then try to sleep a bit. I'll watch over you."           "We should go back to the camp, I know you're tired too." Shinhye attempt to sit, but Yonghwa's hand were still intact on hers.               "Sleep here, I prefer seeing you next to me sleeping than on the camp site."           Shinhye can't do anything, besides she want to sleep on the ground too, holding his hand in the night.           "Maybe I'll sleep for an hour or two. After that let's go back to the camp." Shinhye said.               "Don't worry. Just sleep now."             Yonghwa saw Shinhye closed her eyes and went for a nap. All he did was stare at her while she is in her own dreams.                  "Clum, thanks for coming in my life... I promise we'll be still like this twenty or thirty years from now. I'll still hold your hand tight. I will still watch and protect you. Thanks for this wonderful feeling you gave to me.." Yonghwa whispered on Shinhye's ears. Soft but clear.                  Shinhye's eyes are closed. Her breath is normal like a person resting, but her heart and mind is so wide awake. She heard Yonghwa's soulful words.          She is scared, scared that if she open her eyes, it's just a beautiful dream. A dream that she's been waiting all her life. Unconsciously, her tears are falling at both sides of her eyes. Tears like crystal water flowing on a precious and distinct falls.             After Yonghwa whispered to her, he closed his eyes and began to feel the presence of a wonderful autumn night with Shinhye.                                           "Smiley....." Shinhye is poking Yonghwa's cheek.       Yonghwa opened his well rested eyes. "You're awake already?"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter