Thank You Smiley

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa stared at that side carefully and blink his eyes. He thinks that what if it just his imagination because it is really unbelievable what he sees at this point.

 

 

“Here is the proof.” Shinhye presented the picture she took. She got Yonghwa’s Polaroid camera on his bag left on the counter.

 

 

 

“Clum…”

 

 

Shinhye smiled at him so brightly. “Long time no see, Smiley!”

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t bother to look at the picture because he was still in shock and finding a reason why Shinhye is in front of him now.

 

 

“How did you get in here? Are you alright now?”

 

 

Shinhye sat in the chair beside Yonghwa. “I’m fine, Smiley. Nothing’s wrong.”

 

 

“But..what happened to back then?”

 

 

“Seizures”

 

 

“Seizures? Why?” Yonghwa looked very worried.

 

 

“I took medicines I shouldn’t. I’m really stupid, right?” Shinhye sighed.

 

 

“Why you take those meds in the first place?”

 

 

“My body felt numb and tired in the past few weeks and I took painkillers, I abuse them. But now, I’m completely okay, Smiley.”

 

 

“Was it because of the basketball class? I’m sorry Clum. If I didn’t push you, you wouldn’t dare to do it.”

 

Shinhye knocked Yonghwa’s head. “Aissh, how come it became your fault? Let’s forget what happened.”

 

 

“Was that all?”

 

Shinhye nodded.

 

Yonghwa finally take a look on the picture. “You are the one who made me play again, Clum. Thanks”

 

 

Shinhye looked confuse. “Me? How come?”

 

 

“Simply because once again you bossed on me.” Yonghwa teased.

 

 

“I’m out for two weeks, how come I bossed on you?”

 

 

“You left me these music sheets and I volunteered to take over your position on the competition.”

 

 

Shinhye’s eyes became wide. “You’re going to play the piano for the competition? Wow, I’m so proud of you!”

 

 

“But you can do it now, you are back in class right?”

 

 

“You worked hard and you will just give it back to me? No, I can’t accept it.”

 

 

Yonghwa was confused with Shinhye. “But you want to play.”

 

 

Shinhye replied a sweet smile. “No, you will play. For yourself.”

 

 

“We’re gonna use your renditions.”

 

 

“That’s more I like, Smiley. I can coach you instead! Go play some.” Shinhye grabbed the music sheets and give them to Yonghwa.

 

 

“I’m happy that you are back, Clum. Don’t ever do reckless things again, okay? Tell me if something is wrong.”

 

 

“I will, Smiley.” Shinhye secretly took the picture, she want to keep it for her.

 

 

“When is the competition by the way?” She added.

 

 

“After a week.”

 

 

“Whoa, so close you need to practice hard then. I’ll be cheering for the class, I’ll be there.”

 

 

“Of course you’ll be there, and every day.”

 

 

Shinhye sighed. “No, I still can’t.”

 

 

Yonghwa stopped from playing. “What do you mean you still can’t?”

 

 

“I just sneaked from the hospital but I got permission from my Mom to come here.”

 

 

“Hospital? I thought you are just having home rest. You are really stupid, let’s go. I will send you to the hospital”

 

 

“I went here to apologize to you and to thank you also.”

 

 

“Clumsy, you don’t have to do anything. I understand you but the fact you sneaked in the hospital is a really stupid thing. What if you collapse while going here? No one will protect you…”

 

 

“Promise me, you’ll do well on the competition.” Shinhye said.

 

 

“You’re gonna watch?”

 

 

“Definitely.”

 

 

“Okay, but first let’s go to the hospital.” Yonghwa gathered his notes and put in his bag.

 

 

 

The distance of their school and the hospital was not really far so while they are walking Yonghwa was cautious with Shinhye.

 

 

They got back on the hospital, at her room Shiyoon was waiting for her. He was shocked when he saw Yonghwa with Shinhye.

 

 

“Shinhye ah, where did you go? I was worried about you.”

 

 

“Mom didn’t tell you where I have been?”

 

 

“She went to the some fruits, Dr Kang said.”

 

 

“Why are you here?” Shiyoon added.

 

 

Yonghwa didn’t response. Shinhye interrupted. “Oppa, stop please.”

 

 

“Did you go with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter