You healed me...

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A home full of love…

A home full of happiness..

A home full of contentment..

A home filled with something no one can ever measure..

 

 

 

 

“Yonghwa ya.. what are you doing?” Shinhye said.

 

 

Yonghwa is posting the painting of them made by the old man in Montmarte. He is busy determining the right angle. “I’ve been so busy that I forgot to hang it up.”

 

 

“Aigoo..” Shinhye smiled.

 

 

 

“Is Yeji still sleeping?” Yonghwa asked.

 

 

“Hmm. Still sleeping. Like a princess.”

 

 

After Yonghwa had posted it, he rushed to his wife and gave her a kiss. “How is it?”

 

 

 

“I think it’s a bit bland.” She pouted.

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“I know what to do.” Shinhye went to their room and get some Polaroid pictures.

 

 

Yonghwa smiled when he saw his wife being so energetic these days. Months ago was hard for her, after giving birth to Yeji. But now, seeing his wife smiling so adorably, he can’t ask for more… Once again, he can’t ask for more…

 

 

 

Shinhye began to post the photographs beside the big painting.

 

“These pictures… I didn’t imagine it’s been a long time ago.” Yonghwa blurted. He recalled himself stoling some shots of Shinhye. Recalling himself for being madly inlove without realizing it. Recalling himself a fool, not being able to confess first.

 

“You’re really done these things, capturing candid shots of me. Yonghwa, on those times you just need to say ‘hey clum, smile because I’m taking a shot’.” She giggled.

 

 

“I didn’t need to say that, because everytime I look to you, you’re smiling.”

 

 

“But not at you, in these pictures.”

 

 

“I remember this..” Yonghwa said.

 

 

Shinhye laughed. “I remember that too, here is the next photograph of that.”

 

 

“It’s so funny that we’re arguing who will take this photo. And you said that lets just take another one.”

 

 

“It’s really awkward right? Back then..” Shinhye honestly said.

 

 

“And I thought I’m the only one who felt that, because you’re so good.”

 

 

“See? We have so many memories.” Shinhye smiled at him. So brightly, it’s blinding for him.

 

 

Yonghwa just nodded.

 

 

“Go on Yeji’s room. She might woke up by now.” Shinhye demanded while finishing posting the pictures on the wall.

 

 

Yonghwa is getting all it right.. Shinhye is giving Yeji to him. She wants him to take care of their daughter.. Not that she's not doing anything for Yeji. He knows what she's been doing every night when he search Shinhye and realizing she was not on his side. He knows that on those times she's been singing a lullaby, telling a story and even talking like their daughter can understand it. 



It break his heart..
The times that Shinhye can't stop staring on Yeji, she's like taking the whole world. 
Staring so lovingly on Yeji..
Because she don't know when is the time that she can't even touch her own daughter..
It break his heart into million pieces..





"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter