A piece of memory

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                        The feeling when you don't want to let go of something you treasure the most... The feeling when you're life we're centered to a person.... The feeling when everyday is a miracle... The feeling when falling sleep is a loss... That feeling... We're the things a person wouldn't want to experience...  No one wants...  No one...                   Seeing her in front of him at this time were priceless... Kissing her.. Hugging her... Watching the night sky full of stars...         Her scent was never tiring... Her smile was the most precious thing... Her hug... The touch of her.. He don't wanna forget... He don't wanna let go... Never...                                                                                                                     ***             "Yonghwa!" Dr Kang shouted at him. Her doctor was never angry, but this time, as if he wanted to bury Yonghwa alive.                 Yonghwa didn't respond. It's his fault..  No what? What will happen?? His body is trembling.. Sweat colds occurring his face..               "Shinhye... Shinhye said she'll keep the baby..." Dr Kang burst in tears.                 "What do you want me to do, Dr Kang?" His tears are falling, seeking for help.                 "Do you even know the effect of you're doing to her? Do you even know that??!" He shouted again.                 Yonghwa didn't looked back.                    "Shinhye or the baby" Dr Kang strongly said.                 Yonghwa's sight became blurred.. He can't think... He can't choose... But inside of him was yelling for his wife.. Of course for Shinhye... It's not that he doesn't care for their baby.. Its the fruit of their love.. It's just that the most important.. Is his wife... Shinhye...                   "Remember what I've said back then? I said five years right? What you just did decreased the chances of her being with you.. I'm not saying this because I'm blaming you.. Yonghwa, I've been you're wife's father. I've been on her side all her life.. If you're gonna ask me, I would save my daughter than the baby inside her. I maybe sound like a bad person, but Shinhye, she's my top priority. No one else, nor you or myself."             "But...that girl.. She will never hear my voice.. You can, Yonghwa... Please persuade her... Please, I'm begging you..." Dr Kang asked a favor.                   Yonghwa just bowed.. He doesn't know what to do... He feels hopeless.. He feels he can't take it anymore...                               "You're home, Smiley!" Shinhye greeted him with a very light kiss on his warm cheeks.                 "How's home?" He asked, lit a small smile.                
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter